剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表
Come on, look, because the inmate's severe mental illness
因为那位囚犯的严重精神疾病
was initially diagnosed here,
最初是在这里确诊的
this institution is legally required to transfer him
这家机构有法律义务 把他转移至
to another place
另一个地方
where that illness can be treated.
让他的疾病得到治疗
Makes sense. Because there are so many fine psych facilities
有道理 因为加州监狱系统里有很多
in the California prison system.
好精神病院
I'm just giving you a heads-up, sir,
我只是在给你个提醒 长官
before I file that with the warden. No need.
我准备向典狱长提交了 不必
I just talked to him.
我刚跟他谈过
Since the new meds are working
因为新药起效了
and there's no other place to put him,
又没有其他地方可以安置他
Benny stays right here.
本尼就留在这里
For your protection,
为了保护你
in a different block.
会安排他去别的囚区
Sir, he tried to kill me.
长官 他试图杀我
I mean, I'm still gonna see him.
我总还是会见到他的吧
I'll see him on the yard.
我会在院子里见到他
I'm gonna see him at chow... Have you seen him?
我会在餐厅里见到他 你见到他了吗
I released him this morning.
我今早把他放出来了
He's in D block.
他去D囚区了
There you go.
给
You're welcome.
不客气
So you're saying Carano threatened to bite this guy.
你是说 科拉诺威胁要咬此人
Yeah, can you just fax me a copy of the arrest report?
你可以把逮捕报告发给我一份吗
The arrest report.
逮捕报告
You want me to send you to Texas?
你要我派你去德州
Credible witness claims that Chris Keller's the killer.
可靠证人称克里斯·凯勒是凶手
An unverified report
一份未经证实的报告
from Fisher's P.I. in Mexico.
来自菲舍的私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 在墨西哥做的
That's why I got to go.
所以我才得去
I got to corroborate with Trey Carano.
我得找特雷·科拉诺证实
Not my job or yours.
那不是我或你的工作
If Eric Fisher didn't kill his mother,
如果埃里克·菲舍没杀他妈
you're not interested in who did?
你不想知道是谁杀的吗
There are time limits.
时间是有限的
Dave Russell's captain's been calling me,
戴维·罗素的警监一直在联♥系♥我
asking me where we are on this thing.
问我此事的进展如何了
You want to work homicide?
你要去凶案组干活吗
Take the fucking detective test.
那去考警探
Your report, on the letter only,
你的报告 仅限关于那封信的
on my desk today.
今天内交给我
Captain.
警监
It's not the end of the world, but it's not great news.
这不是世界末日 但也不是好消息
Internal Affairs shut Lynch down.
内部调查科让林奇停止调查了
Forced him to limit his report
逼他在报告中
to Russell's letter to the parole board, nothing else.
只许提罗素给假释委员会的那封信 别的不能提
And they transferred him to another department.
他们还把他调到了别的部门
It's okay. I mean, we've still got a couple of moves left.
没事 我们还有几招呢
RHD is going to reinvestigate your case.
抢劫凶案组要重新调查你的案子
Two cold case coppers.
两名悬案警♥察♥
Fucking RHD. Yeah,
该死的抢劫凶案组
it's like the fox guarding the fucking henhouse.
就像让狐狸看鸡舍
Okay, now, listen.
好了 听着
Ian Lynch gave me his real report.
伊恩·林奇把他的真正报告给了我
The big one. The one he didn't file.
全面的那份 他没提交的那份
I talked to a couple of reporters,
我找了几个记者
and they're real interested.
他们很感兴趣
What, like Lynch was interested?
就像林奇那么感兴趣吗
How much of my dad's money did you give him?
你给了他多少我爸的钱
I get it.
我懂
You're upset. Yeah, what was it?
你生气了 多少
Was it enough to string him along
够不够吊着他
while he worked the complaint?
让他去查我的投诉
Gives you enough time to drain my fucking bank account.
给你足够时间耗尽我的存款
Look, we got a great case.
我们的证据充分
Everything Lynch did, everything I've done,
林奇做的一切 我做的一切
Okay. We've got that.
好 那都有用
Yeah, okay.
好吧
You know what? Actually, you know what?
知道吗
I-I feel... I feel pretty good.
我感觉挺好的
I feel pretty good, Charlie.
我感觉挺好的 查理
You know, I feel like... I feel like a big weight
我觉得肩膀上
has just fallen from my shoulders, you know?
好像少了很重的担子
A big, greedy,
很大 很贪婪的
blood-sucking leech.
吸血水蛭
Guard. Eric...
警卫 埃里克
Look, do you want to fire me?
你要解雇我吗
I just fucking did.
我已经解雇你了
Okay, look, you add these names
好 把这些名字加入
to your visitors list, okay, 'cause I'm not giving up.
你的探视名单 因为我可不会放弃
Russell never talked to Amy Harlow?
罗素没找过艾米·哈罗吗
Not as far as we know.
据我们所知没有
He never even tried.
他都没试过
Lieutenant Russell locked in
罗素警督看到埃里克时
on Eric the second he saw him.
就锁定了他
He framed an innocent 17-year-old boy
他陷害了一个无辜的17岁男孩
just because he could.
因为他有这个权力
We pulled the old clips.
我们调出了旧照片
The arrest,
逮捕
the trial coverage.
庭审报告
There is a lot of evidence against him, Mr. Shannon.
不利于他的证据有很多呢 夏农先生
I mean, maybe Russell helped that evidence a little...
罗素可能帮了那些证据一把
No, no, no, no.
不不
He helped a lot.
他做了很多
And when he needed to, he made shit up.
需要时 他还编造了谎言
Do you think the LAPD really cleaned up after Rampart,
你真觉得洛杉矶警局在街垒丑闻
after Rodney King?
罗德尼·金事件之后改变了吗
What about the cops
那之前的那些警♥察♥
who were here before, who stayed through?
那些留下来了的呢
You think they changed, because, what,
你觉得他们就变了吗 就因为
the Christopher Commission or the Feds told them they had to?
克里斯托弗委员会 或是联调局的干涉
You read the Harlow interview.
你读了对哈罗的采访
Do you have any reason to believe that she's lying?
你是否有理由相信她在撒谎
Any indication at all that she's not a reliable witness?
是否有迹象表明她不是可靠证人
Look, uh, like we said...
我们说了
we'll look into it.
我们会看看的
If there is something here,
如果这真有什么
we will get back to you. Yeah, you know...
我们会再联♥系♥你的 知道吗
Save it.
省省吧
It was my mistake.
是我的错
I thought you were real reporters.
我以为你们是真正的记者呢
"I thought you were real reporters."
"我以为你们是真正的记者呢"
Yard time is over.
放风结束
Inmates, stand by for count.
囚犯们 准备接受点名
Yard time is over.
放风结束
Inmates, stand by for count.
囚犯们 准备接受点名
"For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
"为了仇恨 我对你吐出最后一口气"
Get him, Benny! Fucking kill him!
杀了他 本尼
All cell block D and C guards to the yard.
D囚区和C囚区警卫全部前往院子
All cell block D and C guards to the yard.
D囚区和C囚区警卫全部前往院子
Kiss the ground!
趴地上
Everybody, get down! Face down!
都趴下 脸朝下
Hands down!
手放下
We have a Code 3.
3号♥情况
Hostage situation.
人♥质♥挟持
An inmate has a weapon to C.O. Murphy's throat.
犯人拿武器抵着墨菲狱警的脖子
Back the fuck up! Calm down.
给我退后 冷静点
Recall and lock it up.
召回囚犯 封锁囚区
Yard detail is now on lockdown.
院子封锁
剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表