剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表
No charges, fresh start.
不起诉 重新开始
If you don't, we walk.
如果你不说 我们就走
We want to help.
我们想帮你
I know a good rehab a few hours away.
我知道几小时路程外有家挺好的康复中心
We could get you set up there.
我们可以安排你去那里
What do you say? You ready to walk out of here?
怎么样 你想离开这里了吗
Is that a yes?
那是答应了吗
Okay.
好
Okay.
好啊
Come on.
走吧
Charlie.
查理
Charlie!
查理
Shit.
该死
You know, she don't look so vicious passed out.
她昏睡的样子就不那么凶了
She's not passed out, shithead.
她没昏睡过去 混♥蛋♥
I hope you're ready to hear this.
希望你愿意听这话
Something I heard
这是我在
at my first meeting.
我第一次集♥会♥上听到的
"We're only as sick as our secrets."
"我们的病跟我们的秘密一样深重"
You keep that shit inside, it kills you.
你把秘密窝在心里 只会害死你
Eric didn't do it.
埃里克没杀人
He wasn't even there.
他当时都不在那儿
Yeah, how do you know that?
你怎么知道的
Because I was.
因为我在
Trey used to pick me up from work.
特雷以前会接我下班
He had my car.
他开我的车
He was always late,
他总是迟到
except that day he was early.
就那天他早到了
Time to go.
该走了
I'm not done with my shift yet.
我这班没值完呢
But if we don't leave now,
你现在不走
we're gonna be late for the parade.
我们就赶不上游♥行♥了
Happiest place on earth.
地球上最快乐的地方
Disneyland? We're going?
我们要去迪士尼乐园吗
Look out for that hippo!
小心嬉皮士
What?
什么
Come on, let's go.
我们走吧
Let's go, let's go. Okay.
走走 好
Go. Go. I got this. Thanks, Melanie.
去吧 交给我吧 谢了 梅勒妮
'Bout fucking time.
可算来了
And you're sure
你确定
Chris Keller was there?
克里斯·凯勒当时也在
Which was weird because Trey
这挺奇怪的 因为特雷
didn't even know Chris that well.
跟克里斯根本没那么熟
We're gonna make a quick stop.
我们就停会儿就走
Eric's dad said
埃里克爸爸说
he would give us some money for tickets.
他可以给我们钱买♥♥票
Where is Eric?
埃里克人呢
Right here's good.
停在这里就行
We parked the car a couple of blocks away.
我们停在了几个街区之外
That's when Chris got out.
克里斯就在那时下了车
It's Thursday.
今天周四
Isn't Mr. Fisher at his office?
菲舍先生不是在办公室吗
Will you just shut the fuck up for a change?
你能不能闭嘴
We're not going to Disneyland.
我们不是要去迪士尼乐园吧
What the fuck is taking this guy so long?
这家伙怎么那么慢
Come on, man.
快点啊
Get in the car. What's going on?
上车 怎么了
Get in the car. You drive. Hey. Trey?
上车 你开 特雷
What happened? Trey?
发生什么了 特雷
We got to get the fuck out of here. Okay.
我们赶紧走 好
Okay, okay, let's go. Let's go. Shit.
好了 我们走 该死
Drive.
开车
That fucking jacket.
那件该死的夹克
He looked so lost without it.
他没穿那夹克 看上去好迷茫
Just fucking drive the car!
快开车
And this was March 10?
那天是3月10日
You're sure?
你确定
Amy.
艾米
It was March 10, day of the murder.
就是3月10日 案发当天
Eric's dad called
埃里克的爸爸
the next day... he was, like...
第二天来电 他...
He called me at work,
他打到我工作的地方
and, uh,
说
he said he needed help
他需要帮助
cleaning up.
打扫家里
It was a mess. He said that Eric, that he,
那里很脏 他说埃里克
uh, that he was in jail,
他进监狱了
and I just, I knew,
我就知道
I-I-I knew.
我就知道了
Did you tell anyone? I mean, any of it?
你跟任何人说过这些事吗
Oh, Trey,
特雷
he would've killed me, like, he would've killed me.
他会杀了我的
Amy, he can't hurt you now.
艾米 他现在无法伤害你了
He can't.
他伤害不了你了
I mean, I know this was difficult for you, but you did...
我知道这对你多难 但你...
you did great.
你做得很好
You did so good. Okay.
你太棒了 好
I packed you a bag.
我给你收拾了行李
What? I mean, I'm not going anywhere.
什么 我不走啊
Yeah, you are.
你得走
You're gonna get sober.
你要去戒酒
And a month from now,
一个月后
you are gonna be a whole new person.
你就能做个全新的人
You're-you're gonna be stronger.
你会坚强很多
Strong enough to testify.
足以去作证
What are you talking about?
你们说什么呢
I'm not testifying to shit.
我才不要作什么证
Okay. Because I didn't tell you anything.
好 因为我没跟你们说过什么
Give me that back.
把那个还我
That's-that's mine! That's my voice!
那是我的 我的声音
Come on, let's go. Let's go. Honey, just wait a second.
我们走吧 亲爱的 等等
One... Oh, God. Listen,
等...天哪 听着
anytime, day or night,
你随时可以找我
you call me, okay? I won't call you.
联♥系♥我 我才不会联♥系♥你
Fuck you.
去你的
I'll fucking sue you!
我要告死你们
And this was March 10?
那天是3月10日
You're sure?
你确定
Amy.
艾米
It was March 10, day of the murder.
就是3月10日 案发当天
Now, as far as we know,
据我们所知
Russell never even questioned her
罗素都没询问过她
or even tried to.
或是尝试过
Trey Carano.
特雷·科拉诺
Henry Fisher, he gave Eric's car to Carano.
亨利·菲舍 他把埃里克的车给了科拉诺
Forget Carano.
别管科拉诺了
We got everything we need.
我们有我们需要的一切了
You add this to the parole board letter, the-the glare bullshit,
这个 加上给假释委员会的信 阳光刺眼的事
Chris Keller's shoe print,
还有克里斯·凯勒的鞋印
you file your report now,
你现在提交上去
while Eric's still got some life ahead of him.
趁埃里克还能再过上新生活
That's the only way Eric's case gets reopened.
只有这样埃里克的案子才能得以重启
The original. I have a copy.
这是原版 我做了副本
I remember this.
我记得这个
That was your chance to play big-time P.I. on TV.
那是你在电视上扮大私♥家♥侦♥探♥的机会
Looked like fun.
似乎很有趣
Yeah, that's right. I'm only in it for the money, huh?
是啊 我只是为了钱 是吧
Inadequate protection of an inmate in the SHU?
对一名关禁闭的囚犯保护不足
I got in there.
我不就进去了吗
剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表