剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表
No answer?
没人接吗
I'm sorry, Mom.
对不起 妈妈
I'm so, so sorry.
我真的好抱歉
I don't think the team's prospects for this upcoming season...
我觉得球队在接下来赛季里的前景...
I told the truth, man, okay? I did.
我说的是实话 好吗 真的
I swear to God.
我发誓
No, you didn't.
才不是呢
The guy didn't have to hit me.
那人不用对我那么狠的
That a World Series winner
赢得了世界大赛的球队
didn't make it to the playoffs.
没能进入季后赛
You rigged the test!
你对测试动了手脚
All right? You rigged it!
好吗 你动手脚了
A real good team,
很好的球队
and Tommy Lasorda knows what he's doing.
汤米·拉索达也是个好手
You're gonna like this place.
你会喜欢这地方的
It's full of liars.
里面都是撒谎精
You'll be their king.
你能在那里称王
Fisher, Eric Henry.
埃里克·亨利·菲舍
Juvenile 187.
未成年 凶杀
His mother. Jesus.
弑母 天哪
Just keep an eye on him.
看好他
Might be a danger to himself after what he did.
他做了那样的事 可能会自残
Male, 17. Fisher, Eric Henry.
男性 17岁 埃里克·亨利·菲舍
You can't...
你不能...
You can't just leave me here.
你不能把我丢在这里
You can't just leave me here!
你不能把我丢在这里
You can't just leave me!
你不能丢下我
Two stab wounds
两处刀伤
on the back to the left of the midline.
在后背靠左
Fractures, vertex of the skull.
头骨骨折
Each approximately one inch.
每处约一英寸
Right side of the crown
后脑勺右部
between, lacerations
还有撕裂伤
and the blunt injuries.
和钝器伤
Ten separate impacts on her skull.
头骨上有十处撞击伤
You solve it?
你破案了吗
I got to be back at work early.
我还得早起回去上班
Electrical fire.
电气火灾
Right after Christmas.
就在圣诞节后发生的
Bunch of 'em moved out.
好几个人搬出去了
Eric said he liked the smell.
埃里克说他喜欢焦味儿
He stayed, him and Chris.
他留下了 他和克里斯
Oh, God, Eric.
天哪 埃里克
Shit.
该死
Work all you like, my child.
随你怎么努力 孩子
The cold, metal grip you feel is pure antichromium steel.
你感受到的那冰冷的握力来自纯反铬钢
The more you fight against your chains,
你越是想挣脱铁链
the tighter they'll become.
它只会收得越紧
Sergeant America will never let you get away with this!
美国中士绝不会允许你逃脱的
Sergeant America is 6,000...
美国中士在六千...
I'm sorry. What the fuck are you looking at?
对不起 你♥他♥妈♥看什么呢
N-Nothing.
没看什么
Amy, please.
艾米 拜托
You... y-you saved me.
你帮了我大忙
Here.
给
I really can't take this.
这钱我真的不能收
Okay.
好吧
I'm so sorry, Mr. Fisher.
我很遗憾 菲舍先生
Eric didn't do this. He couldn't have.
这不是埃里克干的 不可能的
Hey, Mr. F.
菲先生
Oh, my God.
天哪
I'm so sorry.
我太遗憾了
Eric okay?
埃里克还好吗
Sorry, I don't know what to say.
抱歉 我不知道该说什么
It's all right, Trey.
没事 特雷
It's, uh, it's an unusual situation.
的确是个不寻常的情况
Thanks again, Amy.
再次感谢你 艾米
We're around.
有事找我们
Anytime, anything you want, just say the word.
我们随时都愿意帮忙 你尽管开口
Thanks.
谢谢了
Have you heard from Chris? Does he know? No.
你有克里斯的消息吗 他知道吗 没
No, no, no, no, no, no.
别说了
Your son's on some pretty heavy meds
你儿子用了些药效很强的药
to help with the withdrawal.
是为了缓解戒断反应的
He's fairly sedated.
他基本上被麻醉了
Five minutes, tops.
最多五分钟
Hey, buddy. How you doing?
伙计 你还好吗
Eric.
埃里克
Eric, it's Dad.
埃里克 是爸爸
Fuck, I'm so tired.
该死 我好累
You need to listen to me, okay?
你得听我说 好吗
Y-You need to focus.
你得集中精神
Come on.
醒醒
Wednesday night, your mom told me
周三晚上 你妈妈跟我说
that Chris Keller came by the house looking for work.
克里斯·凯勒来过家里 想求份工作
Wednesday.
周三
Th-The day before.
就在出事前一天
Okay? You hear me?
你听到了吗
She said that she had to kick him out of the house
她说她最终只能把他赶了出去
and th... and that he scared her.
还说他让她害怕
The day before.
前一天
Yeah, Wednesday.
对 周三
Now, listen to me.
听我说
I think Chris Keller came by Thursday morning and killed her.
我觉得是克里斯·凯勒周四早上过来杀了她
Do you hear me?
听到了吗
Eric, come on.
埃里克
Yeah, yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah, Chris.
嗯 克里斯
Yeah.
对
剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表