剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表
Just hang on a few minutes.
再坚持几分钟
We're sending an ambulance to you right away.
我们马上就派救护车过去
Okay, hurry.
好 快点
Mr. Fisher, this is the Los Angeles City Fire Department.
菲舍先生 这里是洛杉矶市消防局
Now listen.
现在再听
Yeah, hi. We're calling you back.
是的 你好 我们正在给您回电
You said there was an attack.
您说发生了一起袭击
A-Attack? Yes. Yes, there was!
袭击 是 是的 发生了袭击
And then he ramps himself up again.
然后他情绪又激动起来了
Can you tell me who attacked your mom?
能告诉我是谁袭击了您母亲吗
This guy is so fucking guilty.
这家伙他妈的绝对有罪
President Obama, meanwhile, praised
与此同时 奥巴马总统赞赏了
the two men for listening to each other's points of view
这两位聆听对方看法的朋友
and he cites their dialogue as a teachable moment.
总统还说 他们的对话十分具有教育意义
And in local news, L.A. County District Attorney...
本地新闻 洛杉矶郡地方检察官
Bacon and eggs.
培根和鸡蛋
Problem is, can only make 'em for 400.
问题是 只能做400人份
The D.A.'s office stands by Eric Fisher's conviction.
地检办公室支持对埃里克·菲舍定罪
We have every intention of retrying this case.
我们打算重新审理此案
What the fuck?
什么
Mr. Poulos, care to comment on the D.A.'s announcement
普洛斯先生 对于地检声明要重审您的委托人
that they'll retry your client Eric Fisher?
您有什么要说的吗
My client welcomes the opportunity for a new jury
我的委托人十分欢迎新的评审团
to hear the true facts of his case... Fucking "Welcomes"?
来听这件案子的真♥相♥ 谁他妈的欢迎
Which will prove his innocence once and for all.
这将一劳永逸地证明他的清白
D.A. wants to retry me.
地检官想要重新审我
You're out here giving him the fucking finger.
你要去给他们竖中指啊
They've got no shot.
他们没希望的
Their evidence is either lost or discredited.
他们的证据不是丢了就是不可信
Their star witness is a proven liar.
他们的主要证人也被证明是骗子
I could win this case in my sleep.
我睡着觉都能赢这场官司
I say... bring it on.
要我说 放马过来
Look, man, as far as we're concerned,
听着 对我们来说
they're just adding zeroes to the settlement.
他们只是在和解费后面又加了个零
It's-it's the money. The money.
还是钱 为了钱
It's all you care about. And you should care, too, a lot.
你只在乎钱 你也应该更加在乎
What are you gonna do for work? Who's gonna hire you?
你要做什么工作 谁会雇你
Until you've been compensated for what they stole from you,
除非他们把从你身上偷走的都补偿给你
you're never gonna be free.
你就永远不会自♥由♥
When I'm finished with them,
等我搞定他们
you'll be set for life.
你这辈子也就衣食无忧了
Yeah, I got to fucking fire his ass.
我他妈要把他开除
I'm gonna represent myself.
我做我自己的代理律师
Motherfucker.
混♥蛋♥
Poulos is right.
普洛斯说得对
Think about it. That money represents...
想想吧 这笔钱代表了
I mean, that could give you a future.
它可以给你一个未来
A future I'd... I don't know... Like to be part of.
一个未来 一个 我也想参与的未来
Yeah, well, why wouldn't you?
是啊 你怎么会不想呢
You know? Why wouldn't you want to be a part
你怎么会不想参与呢
if it's a fucking payday?
有钱拿谁不来啊
Yeah, that's why I wrote to you
是啊 这就是我过去两年
in prison for the last two years. I thought,
往监狱里给你写信的原因 我觉得
"He's gonna get out for sure, get a big fat settlement check.
"他一定会出来的 还会得到一大笔和解费
I'll be straight."
我就能过上好日子了"
Come on.
得了吧
Come on.
拜托
Do you think I want your money? What money?
你觉得我想要你的钱吗 什么钱
They're gonna put me back in prison.
他们会把我关回监狱的
I got to get the fuck out of here.
我他妈得走了
Hey, brother,
兄弟
you got some change? Hey, man, hey,
你有零钱吗 兄弟
you got some change?
有零钱吗
H-Hey, check this one out.
大家走过路过不要错过
Sensible artwork.
精巧艺术品
Everything by hand.
手工制♥作♥
Look...
听着
I've been alone for 26 years.
我自己过了26年
I'm not used to trusting anybody.
我不习惯信任任何人
But if you give me a second chance, I-I'd like to try.
但是如果你再给我一次机会 我会努力
Just... just don't walk out on me like that.
不要再像那样抛下我了
Thank you. Hope you packed your toothbrush.
谢谢 希望你带了牙刷
We got this.
我们没问题的
All rise.
全体起立
The Honorable Caitlin Berkley presiding.
由尊敬的凯特琳·伯克利法官主审
Be seated.
请坐
We're here for a status conference on People v. Fisher.
正在进行的是市政♥府♥诉讼菲舍一案的状态会议
Ms. Cameron, does the D.A.'s office intend to proceed
卡梅伦女士 地检办公室希望继续
with the prosecution of this case?
本案的诉讼吗
Your Honor, there is no doubt in my mind
法官大人 我毫不质疑
that Eric Fisher is guilty of murder.
埃里克·菲舍犯有杀人罪
Blood spatter on his shoes, motive,
无论是溅到鞋上的血迹 动机
and the personal nature of the crime
还是犯罪展露的个人特质
all incriminate Fisher as the perpetrator
都证实了菲舍正是
of this brutal murder.
这场残忍♥谋杀的凶手
And then we have his obvious lies after the murder,
他在凶案发生后撒了很多明显的谎言
his multiple confessions of guilt,
多次对罪行供认不讳
and more recently, evidence that he paid a witness
近期更是有证据显示他收买♥♥证人
a substantial sum of money to keep her from testifying
给了她一大笔封口费
against him.
确保她不会说出对他不利的证词
That's something we believe we can prove.
这些事情我们都有证据可以证明
If it's time for opening arguments,
如果现在要开始开庭陈述的话
I got a real doozy.
我准备了一场精彩的陈述
It's called the truth,
叫做真♥相♥
and it refutes every word she just said and more.
它可不仅仅能驳斥她刚刚说的每一个字
Point taken, Mr. Poulos.
我知道了 普洛斯先生
Ms. Cameron.
卡梅伦女士
It's been 26 years.
距凶案发生已经过去了26年
Witnesses have died.
目击证人过世了
Crucial evidence has been destroyed.
重要证据被损毁了
If we could time-travel back to the 1980s,
如果我们可以穿越回80年代
I'm confident that we could prove Fisher's guilt
我有信心找到能够证明
beyond a reasonable doubt.
菲舍罪行的确切证据
But here and now,
但此时此刻
we're not certain that we could achieve that result.
我们不确定我们可以提交此类证据
And so, regrettably,
因为 我们很遗憾地
we move to dismiss this case without prejudice.
决定无条件撤销此次诉讼
Mr. Fisher, you're free to go.
菲舍先生 你可以离开了
Yes! Yes. Yes. Yeah.
太好了 太好了
What the hell was that? Evidence wasn't good enough.
搞什么 证据不够有力
Not for my boss, not for the city...
对我的上司来说不够 对市政♥府♥来说不够
Hey, this is wrong.
这是个错误
He's done 26 years.
他已经坐了26年牢了
Carol.
卡罗尔
It's just politics.
不过是政♥治♥罢了
What's your name and location?
您的名字和地址是
It's Eric Fisher. 4568 Addison Street.
埃里克·菲舍 艾迪森街4568号♥
Sherman Oaks. Please hurry.
休曼橡林 拜托快点
Can you tell me how it happened?
你能告诉我事情是怎么发生的吗
I don't know how it happened.
我不知道它是怎么发生的
They-they stabbed her.
他们 他们捅了她
Oh, my God, she's dying. Get over here!
我的天哪 她要死了 你们快来
Just hang on a few minutes.
再坚持几分钟
We're sending an ambulance to you right away.
我们马上就派救护车过去
Okay, hurry.
好吧 快点
He said "They."
他说了"他们"
"They stabbed her." "They stabbed my mother."
"他们捅了她" "他们捅了我妈妈"
If he did it with Keller, he wouldn't say "They."
如果是他和凯勒做的 他不会用"他们"
Drop it. It's over.
放弃吧 结束了
Crazed hippies.
疯狂的嬉皮士
剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表