剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表
Oh, it's a...
这...
That's a good question. How did you get herpes?
是个好问题 你是怎么染上疱疹的
Who the fuck have you been with?
你还跟谁睡了
Nice try.
少来了
You think I don't know about you and Melanie?
你以为我不知道你和梅勒妮的事吗
Chris's girlfriend?
克里斯的女友
Fucking please.
得了吧
We're finished.
我们完了
Wait. Don't... touch me.
等等 别碰我
Oh, fuck. I'm sorry.
我去 对不起
I'm sorry. Don't motherfucking touch me!
对不起 别他妈碰我
I said I'm fucking sorry!
我说抱歉了
Open the door!
开门
Open the fucking door!
开门
I hate you.
我恨你
Shut up!
闭嘴
I'm sorry.
对不起
I know you didn't cheat on me.
我知道你没出轨
I-I do.
是我出轨了
Thank you.
谢谢
That means a lot to me.
这对我非常重要
What the hell's going on here?
这是怎么回事
Detective Dave Russell, LAPD.
戴维·罗素警探 洛杉矶警局
You can't talk to her alone. She's 16 years old.
你不能单独跟她谈话 她才16岁
Come with me, honey.
跟我来 亲爱的
It's all right.
没事
It's all right. We're fine.
没事 不用
Well, I'm checking on an assault complaint for an Eric Fisher.
我在查一桩由埃里克·菲舍报案的袭击案
She has nothing to do with that punk.
她跟那混小子没关系
You want to press charges?
你要起诉吗
It's been handled, Detective.
已经处理好了 警探
The Fisher kid's father and I... We worked it out.
我和那个菲舍的爸爸 我们处理好了
Kim, honey? You worked it out?
金 亲爱的 你们处理好了
My daughter has serious problems. Leave me alone!
我女儿有严重的问题 别烦我
Sounds to me like the Fisher kid assaulted your daughter.
听起来 菲舍那孩子袭击了你女儿
And what... you let his dad pay you off? Kim?
然后呢 你就允许他爸收买♥♥了你吗 金
My daughter's delusional, Detective.
我女儿有妄想症 警探
She sees and hears things that never happened.
她会看到听到不存在的东西
Thanks for coming by, Detective.
谢谢你来一趟 警探
He did it again.
他又那么做了
There should be 30 more dollars in here.
这里面少了30块
That was me.
是我
I-I was short on cash this morning.
我今早正好缺现金了
Did you climb through the window to get it?
你还爬窗来拿了吗
Next time, clean up your dirt.
下次记得把泥打扫干净
Your son is stealing from us again.
你儿子又在偷我们的钱了
He's back on drugs.
他又复吸了
Mary, I told you, I took it.
玛丽 我说了 是我拿的
Eric is fine.
埃里克没事
My God, you believe that?
天哪 你真♥相♥信吗
And I got some cash today, so I can pay you back.
我今天有现金了 我可以还你
Kim Decker?
金·戴克
We didn't kick her out.
我们没赶走她
Her parents transferred her to Northridge.
是她父母把她转去了北岭
It's an inpatient program, specializes in dual diagnosis.
那里可以住院 专攻双重诊断案例
When?
什么时候的事
A couple months ago.
几个月前
And God knows where after that.
天知道她之后又去了哪
Program junkies.
治疗也成瘾
And yeah.
是的
When she was here, the Fisher kid was all over her.
她在这里时 那个菲舍小子对她很痴迷
He was a bad influence?
他是个坏榜样吗
A couple weeks after Kim left,
金走了几周后
we caught him freebasing in the parking lot.
我们逮到他在停车场吸食♥精♥炼可♥卡♥因♥
And you kicked him out.
你就赶走了他
There's no freebasing on campus.
园区内不能吸食♥精♥炼可♥卡♥因♥
It's one of our big rules.
是我们重要的规矩之一
Did he do something to Kim?
他对金做什么了吗
You should talk with her parents. The mom.
你应该找她父母谈 母亲
She and Kim, they're pretty tight.
她和金的关系很好
Hey, there.
你好啊
You worked today, huh?
你今天工作了
Ellen asked me to cover her shift.
艾伦拜托我替她班
Mommy, my hair!
妈妈 我洗好头了
You finish her, I'll finish dinner.
你去应付她 我去备晚餐
This one's name is Leafy. This one's name is B.B.
这个叫小叶 这个叫BB
This one's name is Lucky.
这个叫好运
And this one's name is B.B.
这个叫BB
B.B.?
BB
I am the hair-drying monster.
我是擦头发的怪兽
I'm the hair-drying monster!
我是擦头发的怪兽
Ah, go away, monster.
走开 怪兽
Monster dry. Go away, monster.
擦头发怪兽 走开 怪兽
Monster dry.
擦头发怪兽
That's 32 extra horses right there, man.
这就又多了32马力
You're a fucking wizard, man.
你真是个魔术师
Hit it, Chris.
启动吧 克里斯
About fucking time.
可算好了
Yeah.
好啊
Kill it. Kill it!
关掉
Shit. Fuck.
该死
Uh, yo, you almost burned his fucking face off.
你差点烧了他的脸
I-I know, Trey.
我知道 特雷
Fuck! Are you okay?
该死 你没事吧
We can't do this shit with no money, man.
没有钱我们弄不好的
So let's get some.
那我们弄点钱吧
My man Romer's got some sweet new producto.
我哥们罗摩有不错的新货
Romer's Hells Angels. Peruvian flake.
罗摩是地狱天使 高纯度可♥卡♥因♥
Real money, real quick.
大钱 还来得快
Great. Then-then you deal it.
好啊 那你去贩
"E.T. Performance Auto."
ET飞车
Eric and Trey.
埃里克和特雷
No more stupid fucking bullshit dumpster diving.
再不用可怜巴巴地去翻垃圾箱了
A real business, all right? A neon sign so big,
正经生意 大霓虹灯招牌
you can see that shit from fucking Mulholland Drive, man.
在穆赫兰道上就能看到
It's time to man up.
该鼓起勇气了
Henry said that he took the money?
亨利说是他拿了钱吗
That's just perfect.
真是完美
Sounds just like him.
他就这样
You should really think about inpatient care again.
你真的该再考虑下入院
Henry won't pay for another rehab.
亨利不肯再花钱给他戒毒了
Well, if Eric had cancer, would he pay for chemo?
如果埃里克得了癌症 他会付化疗的钱吗
Addiction is a disease.
瘾是种病
You have to treat it.
必须治疗它
And he has to want to get better.
那也得他想让自己好起来
You know, taking him groceries,
给他送吃的用的
paying for that apartment...
替他付公♥寓♥房♥租
it's not helping, honey.
这不是帮忙 亲爱的
He's just getting worse.
他越来越糟了
We have to help him.
我们得帮他
Really help him.
真正帮助他
Or he's gonna die.
否则他会死的
Mare?
玛丽
Do you want me to get the door?
要我去开门吗
Afternoon. I'm looking for Henry Fisher.
下午好 我找亨利·菲舍
Is he home?
他在家吗
May I ask what this is about?
可以问问是什么事吗
Kim helped him.
金帮了他
And you, what, paid her parents off
可你呢 付钱给她父母
so she wouldn't file charges?
让她不去提出指控吗
剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表