剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表
catch him fucking my niece.
结果逮到他在干我侄女
His own little girl. Six years old.
他的亲生女儿 才六岁
I blew his brains out.
我一枪崩了他的脑袋
Drake and the AB shitheads
德雷克和雅利安兄弟会的混♥蛋♥
are sending you straight to hell.
会让你下地狱的
If you run into Willie, tell him I say hey.
如果你遇见了威利 替我打个招呼
Knock it off!
行了
Get out of here. Come on.
滚开 走开
Jesus. You are a mess.
天哪 你被打得好惨
So...
那么
Does this mean you're coming home?
你是要回家了吗
I got to go. I'm gonna be late for work.
我得走了 我上班要迟了
How about dinner tonight?
今晚一起吃晚饭吧
No. Shit, I can't.
不对 我来不了
The West Bureau's mandated some bullshit
西局强制要求什么狗屁
community policing training seminar for supervisors.
社区警力培训研讨会 要求主管参加
The new LAPD.
新洛杉矶警局
Yeah. I remember when the job
是啊 我还记得当初这份工作
was just taking bad guys off the board.
只要抓坏蛋呢
Now, with Gates on his way out, those days are over.
现在盖茨要下台了 那日子结束了
Yeah, it does.
是啊
It does mean I'm coming home.
我要回家了
Man.
天哪
Attention, inmates.
囚犯们 请注意
Movie night begins in the common room in five minutes.
电影之夜将于五分钟后在公共休息室开始
Excuse me.
借过
Sure.
好啊
Face forward!
面朝前
Get down on the floor!
趴在地上
Face forward!
面朝前
All personnel, facilities are on lockdown.
所有人员 设施封锁
Make sure all inmates return to their cells
确保所有犯人回到囚室
and sit on their butts and wait for the count.
坐在原地 等待点名
Shit.
该死
Sheriff's investigators are ten minutes out.
治安官的调查员还有十分钟到
A rug?
假发
I had no idea.
我完全不知道
Shit.
该死
You have said that you have a department out here
你说你的警局
that has lost the faith of the community.
失去了社区的信任
A dep-department that itself is-is demoralized.
这个警局本身也士气低迷
Yes, morale is at rock bottom in the police department.
对 警局的士气现在陷入谷底
The-the Rodney King, incident of-of the past year,
去年的罗德尼·金事件
the-the... the magnifying glass
所有警♥察♥的一举一动
that every officer was under, their activities.
所受到的高度关注和审视
Then you have a-a community who,
而社区里
because they've had a battle with the chief,
因为他们跟警♥察♥局长多年来
for quite a few years,
一直处于对抗中
has lost, faith and trust in the police department.
民众已对警局失去了信心
And there's not a lot of bridges
从关系上说
built between the community and...
社区和...
And it's not just the-the minority community.
不仅是少数裔社区
It's all the communities.
所有社区都是如此
I think th-they want to see a change.
我认为大家期待改变
They're keeping their doors open, they have their hand out.
他们敞开了大门 伸出了双手
They're saying, "Come in and work with us,
说"来跟我们合作
and we'll work with you."
我们就愿跟你们合作"
Welcome to Legal Aid Education
欢迎参加韦伯森州立监狱
at Webson State Prison.
法律援助教育
We're gonna take one case
我们跟着一件案子
through the entire judicial system,
走过整个法律系统
learn the constitutional and procedural issues involved as we go.
在此过程中了解各种宪法和程序问题
What about, paperwork?
那文件呢
How to file things.
怎么提交文件
We'll be learning about that, too.
这我们也会学的
S... For parole hearings, grievances, appeals?
假释听证 申诉 上诉
That's a tall order, but sure, we can try.
那很难办 但我们可以试试
If you let me continue.
如果你允许我继续说
I want to learn it all.
我全都想学
Everything.
一切
Look, I don't want to be a hustler, man.
我不想做个骗子
I want to be like you.
我想像你这样
All right? I want to read cases.
好吗 我想读案子
I want to know their lessons.
我想了解他们的教训
They're not lessons, man; they're holdings.
那不叫教训 那叫馆藏
I've got a grievance, lawyer man.
我要申诉 律师哥
I know they're called holdings.
我知道那叫馆藏
Well, then, hold on, shit dick.
给我等着 混♥蛋♥
I steal a hot dog from chow,
我在餐厅偷了个热狗
this fucking sergeant
有个臭队长
pulls my conjugal visits for three months.
撤销了我三个月的夫妻探视
I can't live like that.
那我可受不了
Can't help you, man.
帮不了你
I'm backed up with appellate work.
我的上诉文件要堆成山了
You're gonna fucking help me.
你必须帮我
You're gonna help me big-time.
你必须好好帮我
Three months.
三个月
I mean, that sounds like a disproportionate response.
似乎罚不对罪
Shut your hole. I mean, it's clear.
闭嘴 很明显
I mean, look, clearly, it's a-a level three grievance. Right?
这显然是三♥级♥申诉吧
Sounds right.
差不多
So, what, we file directly with correctional corporal?
我们直接向班长提出申诉吗
Yeah.
对
You got your ticket?
你拿罚单了吗
Let me see.
我看看
Okay, yeah, so we'll file a level three today, and...
好 我们今天提交个三♥级♥申诉
How long till they let me fuck?
他们多久才会让我♥干♥
Like, a week, tops.
至多一周吧
No problem.
没问题
You better fucking hope so.
你最好说准了
How was that?
怎么样
Oh, man.
天哪
It's gonna be a long fucking road.
这条路会很漫长的
You want to leave a high top to this?
上面要留点吗
No.
不用了
Take it all off.
都剃掉吧
I want it clean.
剃干净
All right.
好
New man.
焕然一新了
Fucking A.
太棒了
Brand-new.
脱胎换骨
剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表