剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表
what the city of Los Angeles allowed him to do,
洛杉矶市政♥府♥允许他做的那些事情
if we prove your innocence,
如果我们能证明你的清白
the powers that be will have a deep,
当权者才会有持久的兴趣
abiding interest in seeing to it that justice is served.
去确保正义得到伸张
My firm gets 40% of that justice, plus costs.
我的律所会抽成赔偿费的40% 还有一些额外费用
Eric.
埃里克
It's gonna take a lot of work, pal.
这要花很多功夫的 伙计
And it's not gonna happen overnight.
这不是一朝一夕的事
It's a big case.
这是个大案子
Big settlement.
和解协议开出的条件一定也很好
Big lawyer in a fancy suit.
穿着高级西装的大律师
This old thing?
你说我身上这件旧衣服吗
Wait till you see me in court.
等你在法庭上见到我再说吧
I'm gonna take all of 'em, man.
这些我都要了 哥们儿
Here you go. Thank you very much, man.
给你 谢谢你 哥们儿
All right.
好的
All rise.
全体起立
United States District Court is now in session.
美国地方法♥院♥现在开庭
The Honorable Thomas Smith presiding.
本次庭审由尊敬的托马斯·史密斯主持
Be seated.
请坐
I've reviewed the transcript of the innocence hearing,
我已经审阅了无罪听证会的记录
as well as the magistrate's recommendations
以及地方法官对菲舍先生
on the claims in Mr. Fisher's habeas petition.
人身保护令请♥愿♥的建议
The relief sought by Mr. Fisher is granted
菲舍先生的寻求救济权
in only the most extreme circumstances.
只在最极端的情况下才会被准许
Regrettably, Mr. Fisher,
非常抱歉 菲舍先生
I find that our criminal justice system failed you.
我们的刑事司法系统让你失望了
Yes. I accept the magistrate's finding
好极了 我接受地方法官的裁决
that the jury's guilty verdict was based on false evidence,
陪审团的有罪判决是基于伪证
and I vacate Mr. Fisher's 1985 conviction
我撤销1985年对菲舍先生
for the murder of Mary Fisher.
就玛丽·菲舍谋杀一案的有罪判决
Ms. Cameron,
卡梅伦女士
given your obvious desire to keep Mr. Fisher in prison,
鉴于你坚持对菲舍先生的有罪控诉
I assume the city would like a second bite at the apple.
我想市政♥府♥想要第二次机会
Absolutely, your Honor.
当然 法官大人
Very well.
非常好
I grant the city 120 days to decide on a retrial.
我准许市政♥府♥在120天内决定是否重审此案
What are they talking about? What are they talking about?
他们说什么 他们说什么
Let them try, let them try.
让他们去试吧 让他们去
It's okay, it's okay. We got this. We got it.
没关系 没关系 我们能行 我们能解决
You're a free man now. You need to look like one.
你现在是自♥由♥身了 你得像样一点
I can go?
我可以走了吗
Yeah, you can go.
你可以走了
I can go? Yeah.
我可以走了吗 是的
Like, now? Like, right now. Like, right now.
现在就能走吗 现在就能 现在就能
Eric Fisher was a victim
埃里克·菲舍是一位受害者
of a corrupt detective
他受迫于一位腐♥败♥的警探
and a legal system that values closed cases
和一个注重结案而非追求真♥相♥的
over the pursuit of the truth.
法律体系
Those responsible, I promise you,
那些责任人 我保证
will be held accountable for this travesty of justice.
将会因他们歪曲司法公正而被追责
You think the city's gonna go for a retrial?
你觉得市政♥府♥会主张重审吗
One can only hope.
只能这么希望了
So... how's it feel, man?
感觉怎样 伙计
Hello? Anybody home?
喂 有人在家吗
It's, it's just so big.
这 这城市可真大
How do I know that?
我怎么能确定
Okay, I'm done.
好吧 我不说了
I'm not talking to you anymore.
我不会再跟你说什么
Just a piece of the truth, that's all I need.
我只要你说一句实话
And all I need is a fucking lawyer.
而我只需要个律师
Either book me or let me go.
要么把我关起来 要么放了我
Put your hands in your front pocket.
手插在裤兜里
Russell couldn't squeeze water from a wet sponge.
罗素完全无法从他嘴里套出任何信息
120 days, people, focus up.
还有120天 伙计们 专心点
We need to put Eric Fisher back where he belongs, yeah?
我们得把埃里克·菲舍送回他该待的地方 对吗
That shoe print from the kitchen...
那个从厨房♥采集的鞋印
Poulos is gonna say it's Chris Keller's.
普洛斯会说那是克里斯·凯勒的
Dave Russell framed an innocent kid.
戴维·罗素陷害了一个无辜的孩子
Or framed a guilty kid. Talk to Russell,
或是陷害了一个有罪的孩子 去和罗素谈谈
see if we can use him,
看他有没有什么用处
check everything there is to check.
仔细查所有要检查的线索
You two need to give me a bulletproof case.
你们俩必须把他的罪名板上钉钉
Poulos is no Dream Team.
普洛斯不是什么梦之队
Fisher's not getting out of this.
菲舍是无法脱罪的
I'm gonna retry this asshole.
我要重审这个混♥蛋♥
Not a problem. Absolutely. We can take care of that.
没问题 当然 我们会处理的
There you go.
给你
Thanks. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Hey. You okay?
你还好吗
It's open.
车门解锁了
Freedom present, my man, from me to you.
我送你的重获自♥由♥的礼物 伙计
No worries. I'll even show you how to use it.
别担心 我会教你怎么用的
If it makes you feel any better, I'll bill you for it.
如果这话能让你好受点 我会给你开账单
It's okay, man, relax. They're not here for you.
没事的 伙计 放松点 他们不是来抓你的
See?
看到了吧
Eric, Eric.
埃里克 埃里克
Fuck!
该死
Christ. Hey, man,
老天 嘿 伙计
what are you doing?
你在搞什么
Hey, move!
喂 把车挪开
Look... it is a big fucking world, all right,
听着 这个世界确实很大 好吗
just that's what it is.
它一向如此
Look, just get back in the car, man. Hold-hold on.
来 快回车上 伙计 等 等一下
Come on!
快点
Go around!
绕道开
Those reporters had an agenda.
那些记者有私欲
I was at the real crime scene.
我当时在真实的犯罪现场
I looked through the window, I couldn't see anything.
我透过窗往里看 什么也没看见
And you saw the photos, I assume.
我想你们都看过照片了吧
I reconstructed the scene.
我重现了现场
No way he could've seen his mom through that window.
他绝不可能通过窗户看到他妈妈
Oh, we're just getting started, Dave.
我们才刚开始问 戴维
We looked over some of your other cases.
我们仔细看过你其他的一些案子
You're a damn good copper.
你是个非常好的警♥察♥
And since we all want the same thing here...
既然我们都有同一个目的
Fisher back inside...
让菲舍回到牢里
We could use your help on a couple things
我们有几件事需要你的帮助
his lawyers are gonna jump on.
他的律师团到时候可能会针对这些事
The shoe print in the kitchen.
厨房♥里的鞋印
Yeah, an expert determined it didn't match Fisher's.
没错 有位专家确认那和菲舍的鞋印不匹配
Yeah, 25 years later.
是啊 25年后才确认
Somebody else left a shoe print,
是其他人留下了鞋印
a single shoe print?
单单一个鞋印能说明什么
After the I.A. Sergeant Lynch
这还是内部调查科的林奇警司
drank Fisher's Kool-Aid.
被菲舍灌了迷魂汤之后发现的
I know it, like, could've been one of us,
我知道 可能会是我们之一留下的
like tech or cop or first responder,
鉴证组的成员 警♥察♥或是现场急救员
but I saw the print,
但我看到那鞋印了
it was definitely Fisher's.
那绝对是菲舍的
Why'd you exclude Chris Keller?
你为什么排除了克里斯·凯勒的嫌疑
Please. This is overkill, rage...
拜托 这是过度杀伤 出于愤怒
very personal.
很明显是私人恩怨
That's why we wanted to talk to you.
这也是我们想找你谈谈的原因
Get your straight-up perspective.
了解你的真实想法
So you want to know how toxic I am
也就是说 你想知道我有多可怕
and if you can use me at the retrial.
还有你是否能在重审时利用我
All right.
好吧
That's my perspective.
这就是我的想法
Voilà.
好啦
剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表