剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表
Dad, what's going on?
爸爸 怎么了
Nothing.
没什么
No, I j... just wanted to come see my boy.
没事 我就是想来看看我儿子
And...
还有
I've-I've been doing some thinking, Eric.
我想了很久 埃里克
You know. A lot of thinking, really.
我想了很多事
You know, with all this time on my hands 'cause this, you know.
因为我有大把的空闲时间
And...
我
I owe you an apology.
我欠你个道歉
For how I was as a father.
为我作为你的父亲而道歉
Or how I wasn't.
为我没尽到父亲的职责道歉
You know this isn't how visits are supposed to work, right?
你知道探视不该是这样的吧
You're supposed to come and cheer me up.
你应该来给我鼓励的
I didn't protect you.
我没能保护你
And that's pretty much the job description of...
那基本上是做父亲的
of being a dad.
全部职责了
You know, that day? You know, the...
在那天...
The day.
就那天
After you called, screaming,
你打给我 大喊着
"Come home, Dad,"
"快回家 爸爸"
I-I d-didn't remember anything.
之后我什么都不记得了
No, I didn't remember driving there. I didn't...
我不记得开车过去
Nothing.
一片空白
Except this one thing.
就除了一件事
I remember seeing you in that patrol car.
我记得看到你在巡逻车里
And it was the way I saw you.
还有我看到你的样子
Mary, pick him up.
玛丽 把他抱起来
Pick him up, honey.
把他抱起来 亲爱的
He doesn't know me.
他不认识我
Folks, we got to get this done...
两位 我们得把文件签完
Before Mom changes her mind.
免得妈妈改主意了
Well, there's your mom right there, Gary.
这位就是妈妈了 加里
Pick him up, honey. He wants you.
把他抱起来 亲爱的 他想要你
Sweetheart.
亲爱的
Th-This is the right thing.
这是正确的决定
It's-it's the only thing.
是唯一的办法
We do this, and we're a family.
我们这么做 就是一个家庭了
Congratulations. Thanks.
恭喜 谢谢
I didn't protect you.
我没能保护你
Protect me from what, Dad?
对谁保护我 爸爸
From her.
对她
From your mother.
对你妈妈
Mommy.
妈妈
I have to go potty.
我要上厕所
He did, right after dinner.
他晚饭后上过了
Mommy.
妈妈
Don't you dare.
你敢
Mommy. You missed it.
妈妈 你当时没在
Shocking... you worked late.
多意外啊 因为你工作晚归了
But I fed him, I read to him,
但我给了他饭吃 给他念了故事书
I said good night.
也道了晚安
He has to learn to calm himself down.
他得学会自己平静下来
Mommy.
妈妈
What's the matter, buddy?
怎么了 伙计
What are you crying for?
你在哭什么
Oh, God. Mary...
天哪 玛丽
I'm gonna have to clean you up. I'm sorry.
我得给你收拾一下了 抱歉
Come on, pal.
来吧 伙计
Okay, I'm dreaming.
好吧 我在做梦呢
No, you're not, Mary.
不是的 玛丽
I went in there, and he was covered in shit.
我进去一看 他一身是屎
Clean sheets in the closet.
柜子里有干净床单
I know, buddy. I'm sorry.
我知道 伙计 对不起
I should've seen it from the beginning,
我从一开始就该看出来
but I... Well, I did.
但我...其实我看出来了
I-I... I-I just didn't want to see it.
但我选择了自欺欺人
You know, we tried for-for such a long time,
我们试了那么久
and she was fine with it, not having a kid.
她其实也不介意 没有孩子
I mean, she-she had her job, you know, she loved working.
她有她的工作 也热爱工作
She had all her friends and...
她有朋友
She already had a life.
她已经有人生了
You know, the truth is,
其实
she was never cut out to be a mom.
她本来就不适合做妈妈
That's it. You're doing it.
很好 你做到了
Don't let go! I won't.
别放开 我不会的
You're doing it.
你成功了
Don't! I won't!
别放手 我不会的
You need to promise. I promise.
你保证 我保证
You got it.
你行的
Mom? Hold on.
妈妈 坐稳
Pedal! Are you still holding?
快踩 你还把着吗
Pedal, pedal, pedal!
踩啊
Mom! Keep pedaling.
妈妈 继续踩
Mom? Pedal, pedal, pedal.
妈妈 踩脚踏板
You lied!
你撒谎了
You did it. You did great. Come on.
你做到了 你很棒 来
Did you see that? Well, let's just try it again.
你看到了吗 我们再试一次嘛
No! She promised! Come back here.
不 她都跟我保证了 回来
Now!
快点
Go get him. He has to learn.
去叫他来 他必须学会
Learn what?
学会什么
To ride a bicycle.
学骑自行车
Mary, he was ri...
玛丽 他都...
You little shit!
你个小混♥蛋♥
Daddy!
爸爸
Mary, what's going on?
玛丽 怎么了
Well, th-that's okay.
没事的
You think? You can mend that.
是吗 可以修好的
Mary, what are you doing?
玛丽 你干什么
Mary, stop it. Stop.
玛丽 停下
You like that? Does that feel good?
你喜欢吗 你好受吗
Why?
为什么
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要说这些
I wasn't a...
我不...
I wasn't a good father.
我不是个好父亲
Eric...
埃里克
whatever happened between you and your mother
不管你和你妈妈之间那天
onon that day... You're dying,
发生了什么 你时日无多了
and before you go, you want to know if I did it,
你死前 想知道是不是我♥干♥的
if I killed Mom. No.
我是不是杀了妈妈 不是
I mean, it'd be okay if I did, right?
即便是我杀的也没事 是吗
You'd forgive me...
你会原谅我
because you didn't protect me.
因为你当初没保护我
I did...
我...
You never fucking believed me.
你从来就没相信过我
That's why you got me that shitty lawyer,
所以你才给我找了个烂律师
never pursued Chris Keller.
也没去找过克里斯·凯勒
You never even fucking bailed me out.
甚至没保释我
I couldn't. I didn't have the money.
我没办法 我没那么多钱
If you believed in me, you would've had that money easy.
如果你相信我 凑钱才不是问题
You'd have borrowed on the house,
你会拿房♥子抵押
you'd have sold that fucking stamp collection.
卖♥♥了你的邮票收藏
The fucking stamps,
那些邮票
they weren't worth the glue on the back of 'em.
根本不值几个钱
But that fur...
但是皮草
I was glad you cut it.
我很高兴你剪烂了它
That's what you remember.
你就记得那个
That's not how it happened.
事情才不是那样
Where were you?
你去哪了
Since when do you care where I am?
你什么时候在乎我去哪了
剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表