剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表
That's Chris's mom's number.
那是克里斯妈妈家的电♥话♥号♥码
In Thousand Oaks.
在千橡市
Russell never figured it out.
罗素从没查出这是什么电♥话♥
That's the only reason he left it in the discovery file.
这也是他还让它留在取证文件中的唯一原因
Chris left right before I got there.
克里斯刚好在我到那里之前离开了
Maybe while I was there.
也许是我在那的时候他离开的
Or, you know, outside, at least.
或者 至少是我在外面的时候
It's Chris Keller, man.
是克里斯·凯勒干的
The man the gardener saw leaving.
你是说园丁看到离开的那个人
It had to be.
肯定是他
There was only one set of footprints: yours.
现场只有一组足迹 是你的
According to footprint expert Dave Russell.
按足迹专家戴维·罗素的说法
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉 我来晚了
It's okay.
没事
Only, what? 50 minutes.
你不过就迟到了 50分钟而已
I got to go, Dad.
我得走了 爸爸
No way. We made a plan.
不是吧 我们之前约好了
Yeah. We had a plan.
没错 我们之前是约好了
As in past tense. Really?
是过去时 是吗
When did that change? Now?
什么时候计划变了 现在吗
No.
不
I called you. Check your messages, Detective.
我给你打过电♥话♥ 看一下你的语♥音♥信箱吧 警探
Oh, come on. Hon, you know I don't know how to use that machine.
拜托 亲爱的 你知道我不会用那玩意儿
I don't. I tried.
我不会 我试过了
I thought we were gonna go see Grandpa.
我原以为我们能一起去看爷爷的
Yeah. I can't.
是啊 我没空
I'm trailing for trial, Dad. I can't. I really can't.
我在准备庭审 爸爸 我没空 真的没空
Who's the client?
当事人是谁
I mean, uh, what kind of drugs did he deal?
我是说他做哪类毒品交易
Oh, please.
拜托
He's a student.
他是个学生
At UCLA.
在加州大学洛杉矶分校读书
Weed, then.
那就是大♥麻♥咯
Coke. No.
可♥卡♥因♥ 不是
Actually, you know, he got pulled over
事实上 他在比佛利山庄开车时
for driving while black in Beverly Hills.
因为他是黑人 就被无故拦车
And the cop, who kind of reminds me of somebody that I know...
而那个警♥察♥ 让我想起某个我认识的人
claims he smelled weed.
说他闻到大♥麻♥的味道
And then, after a highly illegal search,
然后一通非法搜查后
he found half a joint in the trunk.
他在车尾箱发现半根大♥麻♥卷烟
If you think he's telling the truth, then make him testify.
如果你认为他说的是真的 那就让他出庭作证
Put a half a joint in your purse, see if he smells it.
在你包里放半根大♥麻♥卷烟 看他是否能闻出来
Why?
为什么
He's just gonna lie.
他会撒谎的
He'll lie his ass off.
他会撒谎为自己脱罪的
And then, as soon as he gets off the stand, he'll bust me.
然后等他一走下证人席 他就会找我麻烦
I wonder where you got such a bad impression of cops.
我在想你怎么会对警♥察♥有这么坏的印象
Is that why you work in the PD's office?
难道这就是你去当公设辩护人的原因吗
You think I'm that kind of cop?
你觉得我是那种警♥察♥吗
No.
没有
No, I don't. I don't think you're that kind of cop.
不 我不觉得你是那种警♥察♥
Okay? And I...
而且我
I don't want to argue with you, but I have to go.
我不想和你争论 但我得走了
Tonight, then.
那就改到今晚
Grandpa's, half an hour.
去爷爷家 就半个小时
Then we go to the Boardwalk, Skee-Ball.
然后我们去木板路俱乐部 玩滚球
I'll kick your ass.
我肯定会让你惨败
Yeah, there is a first time for everything.
也对 什么事都有个第一次嘛
I can't. I'm sorry.
我去不了 抱歉
You know what? You know why I'm a PD?
你知道吗 你知道为什么我是一名警♥察♥吗
Why?
为什么
'Cause I thought we both wanted justice.
大概是因为我们都崇尚正义吧
Besides, Grandpa doesn't even know who I am.
而且 爷爷都不知道我是谁
Bye, Daddy.
再见 老爸
Something you don't want me to see.
有些东西你不想让我看到
Hey, you look happy, LT.
你看起来很高兴啊 警督
Beer, newspaper, stale beer nuts.
啤酒 报纸 不新鲜的果仁
Life doesn't get any better.
生活不易啊
it's probably not a great time to ask for career advice.
现在可能不是寻求职业建议的好时机
Bottom line, if you're aiming for RHD...
说到底 如果你想去抢劫凶案组
you're in great shape.
你的身材正好
D-1 working the sex table.
一级是在处理性犯罪
Another year, then homicide.
第二年 就去凶案组了
You make... D-2.
你就是第二级了
Sex table is homicide.
性犯罪就是一种杀人行为
Rape.
强♥奸♥
It's murder with a live victim.
就是在谋杀一个活生生的受害者
See your D.A. cut a deal with the date, uh, rapist.
你的检察官和约会强♥奸♥犯达成协议了
Rich parents.
有钱的父母
Half a gallon of home-brewed rape juice
在这混♥蛋♥的公♥寓♥里
in the fuck-wad's apartment.
有半加仑他自酿的强♥奸♥酒
Waste of human skin.
真是浪费这一身人皮
My mom wonders why I'm single.
我妈妈还不明白我为什么单身
You know, some cases gnaw at you.
一些案子会折磨你
My first homicide as an I.O.,
我负责的第一起凶杀案
turned out that I had a prior caper with the suspect.
搞了半天结果发现我之前就和嫌犯打过照面
He was this kid.
他是个孩子
And it's a "he said, she said" assault beef.
然后双方各执一词
It's a reject.
就无疾而终了
And three months later...
结果三个月后
he crushes his mother's skull in
他用自己的棒球奖杯
with his own, uh, baseball trophy.
砸碎了他妈妈的脑袋
Uh, stabbed her.
用刀捅她
Jesus. Yeah. So, if the first case sticks,
天哪 所以说 如果第一个案子能把他抓进去
then maybe the murder doesn't happen.
可能就不会出现谋杀了
Coulda, woulda, shoulda, no. That's...
或许 可能 应该吧 不 就是...
Coulda, would, shoulda. That's right.
本该如此 就是这样
Fun to play, hard to win.
善始易 善终难啊
Yeah. But if you want to make RHD,
是啊 但是如果你想去抢劫凶案组
I think you're on the right track.
我想你走对路了
Which you already know.
这你应该早就知道了
Which begs the question: Why are you really here?
那我就得问了 你为什么来这里
Busted.
被你发现了
I'm here to take you home.
我是来带你回家的
That sounds like a plan.
听起来像是个计划
Actually, sir...
说真的 先生
You're joking.
你在开玩笑吧
So was I.
我也是
Ay, you got me.
被你发现了
Oh, LT, you got me good.
警督 你抓我个正着
Maybe you should rethink that RHD plan.
或许你可以重新考虑一下进抢劫凶案组的计划
Thanks for the career advice.
谢谢你的职业意见
I'm sorry I barged in like that.
抱歉我就那样闯进来了
Hey, you take it easy, all right?
慢慢来 好吗
Hey, bud.
老兄
There is a personal problem that won't go away:
有个关乎个人的问题 近期波澜不断
allegations that the governor-elect groped
有人指控当选州长
more than a dozen women.
猥亵了数十名女性
I don't think the issue's gonna go away
我不认为这事可以轻易了结
until he is willing
除非他愿意
to have some form of independent,
让一些独♥立♥的
third-party review of those complaints
第三方机构来审查这些投诉
to see if there's any criminal liability attached.
以确定是否涉及刑事责任
Schwarzenegger says he will hire
施瓦辛格说他愿意聘请
a private investigator to look into it,
一个私♥家♥侦♥探♥来调查此事
his first compromise but certainly not his last.
这是他的首次妥协 但绝对不会是最后一次
Look at the pattern.
你看这些鞋印
The same, all of them.
所有的都是一样的
Thin, zigzag lines.
薄 成锯齿形
This print, like all the others, came from Fisher's sneakers.
这枚鞋印 和其他一样 都来自菲舍的运动鞋
剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表