剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表
I can do that.
我能做到
I can tell you exactly what happened that day, Mr. Shannon.
我可以告诉你那天究竟发生了什么 夏农先生
Charlie.
查理
That's why I'm here.
我就是为此而来
Hey, Mrs. Fisher.
菲舍太太
How's it going? No. Chris, Jesus.
你好吗 不 克里斯 天哪
I told you yesterday you can't just drop in. NNo, I...
我昨天就说了 你不能突然来 不是
I just need some money for a bus ticket to get home.
我就是需要钱买♥♥巴士的车票 好回家
Yeah... W... Wait!
得了 等等
Can I just call my mom?
可以让我给我妈打个电♥话♥吗
It'll be a second.
很快的
How do you know this happened? Mean, he had to go back.
你怎么知道的 他肯定回去了
You know, he's still pissed from the day before.
他前一天的酒还没醒
He's still broke.
而且也还是没钱
Where else would he go?
他还能去哪
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Nothing.
没什么
What's in the backpack?
背包里是什么
What's the code to the safe?
保险箱的密♥码♥是多少
What's the fucking code?!
密♥码♥是多少
Fuck!
该死
Bitch.
贱♥人♥
Give me the fucking thing!
把那玩意给我
Gimme it!
给我
Mom, it's me.
妈妈 是我
Mom, you there?
妈妈 你在吗
Mom?
妈妈
Okay, I've heard enough.
好了 我听够了
Chris Keller didn't put you here.
让你进来的不是克里斯·凯勒
We got to focus on what did.
我们得专注于让你入狱的因素
The cops. The D.A. Your lawyer.
警♥察♥ 地检官 你的律师
The judge. The evidence.
法官 证据
If you want my help, those are our targets.
如果你要我帮忙 那才是我们的目标
Right, and that's what I'm saying.
好 我就在说这个
Once Russell locked in on me, he locked everything else out,
罗素盯住我后 他就屏蔽了其他一切
including Chris.
包括克里斯
But Russell interviewed Keller.
但罗斯询问过凯勒
Yeah, in New Mexico,
是啊 在新墨西哥州
where he was in jail for attempting to rob an old lady
他当时是因企图持刀抢劫老太太
with a fucking knife.
而入狱了
Right? Less than a month
距离他杀我妈
after he killed my mom, and Russell knew that.
不到一个月呢 罗素是知道的
I read the transcript before the trial.
我在庭审前读了抄录
So, your friend Eric Fisher says that...
你朋友 埃里克·菲舍说
you did it.
是你干的
We know that's not true.
我们知道那不是真的
Everything Chris said pointed to his guilt,
克里斯的所有话都指明他有罪
and my lawyer wasn't even allowed to mention his name.
我的律师甚至不能提他的名字
You have that transcript?
你有那份抄录吗
It's okay. It's okay. Your hotshot lawyers do,
没事 你的大律师有
and if you read it, it was part of discovery.
如果你读过 那也算是一部分发现
That's just the tip of the iceberg.
那才是冰山一角
Russell falsified tons of evidence.
罗素还伪造了好多证据
He fucked me every way he could.
他想尽办法坑我
There's no way he saw her through that window.
他不可能通过那扇窗户看到她
You have any proof?
你有证据吗
Oh, I got all kinds of proof.
我有各种证据
I just fucking love prison.
我就是太喜欢监狱了
Your arrest report.
你的逮捕报告
Russell's follow-up.
罗素的跟进调查
The chrono.
序时记录
Witness statements. Trial transcripts.
证人证词 庭审抄录
We need everything.
我们需要一切
My lawyers said that... Yeah, wild guess.
我的律师说 我猜猜
"Better we hold onto it, keep everything in one place."
"我们最好留着 都放在一起"
You want a chance at getting out,
如果你想有机会出去
we got to work this ourselves.
我们得自己努力
You sign this, and I'll get you everything your legal weasels have.
你签了字 我就能拿到你那个混♥蛋♥律师手里的一切
What they don't have,
他们没有的
whatever's missing, I'll find.
没找到的 我能找到
All right? Now, you know you got to go through all of it.
好吗 你得仔细检查一切
Any mistakes.
一切错误
Any evidence of misconduct.
一切行为不当的证据
$1,200 a week?
每周1200美元
Plus expenses.
不含杂费
If Dave Russell framed you,
如果戴维·罗素陷害了你
it's not the only time.
那肯定不止这一次
I'll look into him, hard.
我会去好好查他
If we can prove a pattern of corruption...
如果我们能证明他有一个腐♥败♥模式
It gets me out. It's a start.
我就能出去 是个开始
Jeremy Williams,
杰里米·威廉姆斯
the guy you saw me on TV with?
你在电视上看到我的那次
He signed it.
他就签字了
He's free now.
他现在自♥由♥了
Built in '6♥4♥.
6♥4♥年建的
Rock-solid.
非常结实
Safe building?
安全吗
For my daughter.
为我女儿考虑
Well, you got a real-life cop living next door.
隔壁就住了个警♥察♥呢
Active LAPD.
现役洛杉矶警局的
Moved in with his, uh, dad a couple years back.
几年前搬来跟他爸一起住
Good guy, this cop?
这警♥察♥是个好人吗
Yeah, he's a great tenant.
他是个好租客
Pays on time. Cash.
按时交租 现金
Six months at a clip.
一次六个月
You want an app?
你要申请表吗
There's always guys out there for themselves.
总有人是只顾自己
Problem with Rampart is it's putting a spotlight
街垒丑闻的之所以闹出来 就是因为让很多混♥蛋♥
on a whole group of scumbags.
暴露在了聚光灯下
Think Dave Russell fits with that?
你觉得戴维·罗素也是吗
Skimming and the shakedowns?
揩油和敲诈
Russ?
老罗
He's the boss now.
他现在是老大了
He runs all the detective tables in Metro.
他在市局负责所有警探
West Bureau gangs back in the '80s.
西局帮是80年代的
What, you think he never got his hands dirty?
你觉得他没干过坏事吗
Oh, fuck you.
去你的
You're working a convict case.
你在查个定罪犯人的案子
Squeezing the last dime out of some shitbird,
压榨一个混♥蛋♥的最后一分钱
selling him hope that he don't deserve.
卖♥♥给他他不配得到的希望
Well, some shitbirds are innocent.
但有些混♥蛋♥是无辜的
Some shitbirds are framed by dirty cops.
有些混♥蛋♥是被黑警陷害的
Not Russ.
老罗不会
Compared to you?
跟你比
He's got more real cop...
他左边的蛋蛋
in his left nut.
都比你更有好警♥察♥的正气
Coffee?
喝咖啡吗
Yes, please.
谢谢 请
So, you a cop, too?
你也是警♥察♥吗
Used to be.
以前是
Now, apparently, I'm just an asshole.
但我现在似乎只是混♥蛋♥了
No, you're not.
你不是
You sure? Oh, trust me.
你确定吗 相信我
My ex was the king of assholes.
我前任可是混♥蛋♥之王
I'm an expert in this area.
我是这个领域的专家
I think what you need is some sweet potato pie.
我觉得你需要甘薯派
To prove her confidence in the work that...
为证明她的自信...
Y2K bugs in the agency's computers, FAA administrator...
机构电脑里的千年虫问题 联邦航♥空♥局行政人员
Nice car, Dave.
车不错嘛 戴维
Fancy house, Mr. Russell.
房♥子也不错嘛 罗素先生
剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表