剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表
I need an ambulance. Hurry.
我需要救护车 快点
My mom... She's fucking dying, okay?
我妈妈 她要死了 好吗
Just get over here.
快点来
threat cause by mad cow desease have intensified
疯牛病的威胁进一步扩散
with the government-ordered culling of high-risk cattle
政♥府♥下令每天扑杀
nearing 3,000 head per day.
近三千头高危牛
The large-scale slaughter, which started Friday,
周五开始的大规模扑杀
is the government's latest response to scientific...
是政♥府♥的最新响应措施...
Count time, inmates! Don'tdon't stop.
囚犯点名时间 别停
Okay, okay. No.
好 别停
Hold that thought. Hold it. Don't...
想着我 别
Hold it. I'll be right back.
我就回来
Fuck.
该死
Badges out.
拿证件
Let's go, inmates.
快点 囚犯
Mitchell.
米切尔
Check.
到
Rodriguez.
罗德里格斯
Check.
到
Gomes.
高姆斯
Check. Dominguez.
到 多明戈斯
Check.
到
Come on. Fisher.
快点啊 菲舍
Check.
到
Oh, my God.
天哪
If it's that good now,
如果现在就那么棒
what's it gonna be like when I'm free?
等我自♥由♥了会有多棒
You okay?
你没事吧
On March 10, 1983,
1983年3月10日
Mary Fisher was murdered in her home in Sherman Oaks.
玛丽·菲舍被杀害于她在休曼橡林的家中
I was the primary investigating officer.
我是首席调查员
Last month's clearance rates, Russ.
上月的清除率 老罗
I need them yesterday.
你早该交了
I'm almost done.
我快好了
Mr. Fisher never, at any time,
菲舍先生从未
displayed remorse for this brutal and senseless crime,
对此惨无人道的罪行表现出过懊悔
but there is additional evidence to consider,
但还要考虑额外的证据
evidence I received years after the murder,
一些我在凶案发生数年后收到的证据
new evidence that only further confirms Mr. Fisher's guilt,
这些新证据进一步证明了菲舍先生的罪行
evidence that leads me to recommend,
这些证据让我提出
in the strongest possible terms,
最强烈的建议
that Mr. Fisher be denied parole at this time.
拒绝菲舍先生的假释申请
Make sure this goes out today.
确保今天寄出
For 18 years,
18年来
Jeremy Williams' claims of innocence hit nothing but brick walls
杰里米·威廉姆斯的伸冤诉求
in the American justice system. Harder.
一直在美国司法系统中碰壁 用力点
That is, until Private Investigator
直到私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Charlie Shannon took on his case.
查理·夏农接下了他的案子
So, Charlie, how did you do it?
查理 你怎么做到的
When a man is truly innocent... I mean, truly...
当一个人是真正无辜的 真正无辜
When a man's been framed by corrupt cops,
当一个人被腐♥败♥警♥察♥诬陷
there's always a way.
你总有办法为他平冤昭雪
I mean, you just don't give up until you find it.
不找到办法誓不罢休
I find it.
我找到办法了
I'm Charlie Shannon.
我是查理·夏农
You need a guy like this, babe.
你就需要这样的人 亲爱的
That ship has sailed, baby.
那事早没希望了 亲爱的
My hearing's next week.
我的听证会在下周
You don't think I'm gonna get parole?
你觉得我假释不了吗
How many lifers get parole first time up?
多少判无期的第一次就能成功假释
One percent?
1%吗
But I've done the work.
但我有所准备
I've got references,
我有推荐信
statements of support, job offers,
支持的证词 工作邀约
and approved living arrangements
还有获批准的居住安排
with my wife.
跟我妻子一起
Honey, we got to talk.
亲爱的 我们得谈谈
Okay.
好
Before we met, I thought this was gonna be...
我们认识前 我以为这会是...
I don't know, um, like, an arrangement.
怎么说呢 一种安排
Answer an ad, meet a guy.
回应一则广♥告♥ 认识个男人
I never thought that I would fall for you.
我没想到我会真爱上你
But I did.
但我爱上你了
All the way.
非常爱你
Me, too.
我也是
I mean, that's-that's why we got married.
所以我们才结婚了
Honey...
亲爱的
We got married so we could fuck,
我们结婚是为了做♥爱♥
and then it
然后
turned into something else... It turned into this
我们之间变成了别的 变成了
beautiful thing that I thought I could never have...
我本以为自己永远不可能拥有的美妙爱情
because I didn't deserve it.
因为我不配
I'm sick of waiting until the next conjugal.
我受够了等待下次夫妻探视的到来
It's not enough.
这不够
I deserve more.
我想要更多
You taught me that.
这是你让我明白的
And you'll have that...
你会得到的
with me.
跟我一起
I don't think so.
我觉得不行
I'm sorry, honey.
对不起 亲爱的
You're hurting me.
你弄疼我了
I'm sorry, too.
我也很抱歉
Your parole hearing, Eric.
你的假释听证会 埃里克
Are you ready?
你准备好了吗
Ready to go.
准备好了
Yeah, I know. I know you are, son.
我知道 儿子
I only wish I could be there to see it all pay off.
真希望我能在场 看到一切的付出不被白费
I'm really proud of you, boy.
我好为你骄傲 孩子
Dad, you okay?
爸爸 你没事吧
Oh, yeah.
嗯
Hi, Eric, honey.
埃里克 亲爱的
He's fine. He's just fine.
他没事
How are you? You doing your dream book?
你怎么样 你在写你的梦想笔记吧
How's Nancy doing?
南茜怎么样
Eric, listen up.
埃里克 听着
I'm not going anywhere,
我哪都不去的
unless I can take you and...
直到我能带你去...
And we're gonna go to a ball game, you hear me?
我们去看球赛 好吗
Eric?
埃里克
Dad, I got to go. There's guys waiting.
爸爸 我得挂了 还有人排队呢
Oh, God, let them wait. They...
天哪 让他们等着吧
No, I got to go.
不 我得挂了
Oh, shit. Dad, hey!
该死 爸爸
Jesus.
天哪
Fuck!
该死
Hey, you got to take the plastic off first.
你得先撕掉塑料袋
Nomo won another one last night.
野茂[日裔]昨晚又胜利了
Nomo.
野茂
Our new star pitcher, the Chink.
我们的新明星投球手 那个中国佬[侮辱性词]
Big-shot murder cop
凶案组的大警♥察♥
doesn't give a shit about baseball anymore.
现在也不在乎棒球了
Motherfucker.
混♥蛋♥
I filled out that housing req myself, just like you told me,
我像你说的那样自己填写了住房♥申请
and it worked.
成功了
I move to my new pod tomorrow.
我明天能搬去新囚室
Thanks, man.
谢了
I don't want that.
我不要那个
I'm clean. Yeah, you do.
我戒了 得了吧你
You call this a personal statement?
这也叫个人陈述
Where's the remorse?
你要表现出的懊悔哪儿去了
剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表