Then what are we doing here? Why aren't you with him?
那我们来这里干什么? 干嘛不在他身边?
Because it wouldn't matter.
在身边又怎么样!
I failed to keep my family safe.
我没能保住我的家人!
I couldn't stop the fire, I couldn't save my wife,
我没能扑灭火 没能救出我妻子
now you want me to stick around watching while I fail to save my son.
现在, 你又要让我目睹 我无法救回儿子
Thank you so much for waking me up.
多谢你把我弄醒
How did your son dislodge the tinder? God...
你儿子怎么砸碎壁炉柴?
He dropped the popcorn tray.
烤爆米花的托盘掉落
He had been complaining it was too heavy, I should have listened.
他说了那很重 我早该留意的
And the hit-and-run, walking the pissy dog.
遛狗被车撞
That happen at night? I think so, yeah, why?
是晚上的事? 是的, 怎么了?
Car accident after the Phillies lost. Night game?
输球后的车祸 也是晚上的比赛?
Ragged-red fiber. It's an inherited condition.
肌纤维粗红病 这是遗传病
Dropping things, muscle weakness, poor night vision.
掉东西, 肌肉无力, 夜视能力差
Makes people seem uncoordinated, accident-prone, careless.
导致协调性差 易出事, 不小心
It's transmitted in mitochondrial DNA
是在线粒体DNA上的
so it only passes through the mother.
所以只能从母亲这一边继承
Your wife's family weren't drunks, they were sick.
你妻子的家族并非酒鬼 他们有病
It wouldn't have affected his liver. The kid is a drunk.
不会影响肝脏 这孩子是个酒鬼
I might have a few shots myself.
要是我, 可能也会来几杯
It's not gonna... Here's a thought.
不会有什么... 这么想
Why don't we not assume that the test is negative until we actually do it?
能否不要先假定检查不出 直到做完再说话?
House, the kid has severe cardiomyopathy.
House. 这孩子有严重的心肌病
Alcoholic, no shot at a transplant.
酗酒者 不可能得到心脏移植
So yeah, maybe you figured out why, good for you, but
也许能搞清楚为什么 能满足你, 但是...
he's gonna die anyway.
他还是一样要死
I want to give Kyle my heart.
我要把我的心脏给kyle
This thing, whatever it is, you said he gets it from the mother. My heart's fine.
这个病, 不管它叫什么 只从母亲一边遗传, 我的心脏是好的
And it could go on being fine for the rest of your life.
你的心脏也许还能 在你体内工作多年
Yeah, it's not like he's gonna do anything with it.
是啊, 他要了也不怎么用
Well, you woke him up once,
你弄醒他一次
maybe someone'll come up with some other answer.
也许别人能找出其它办法
We've both seen breakthroughs no one expected.
有些医学突破是很出人意料的
And ragged-red fiber's treatable, but not curable.
肌纤维粗红病可以治疗 但不可能治愈
Even if he gets your heart, there's no guarantee.
就算他得到你的心脏 也不保证能活
He's my kid.
他是我儿子
No! Did you really expect a different answer?
不, 你以为我会同意吗?
We have arranged transplants before when a patient is near death.
以前也有过 在病人濒死的时候安排移植
Except he isn't near death,
他不是濒死
he's saying, "Kill me and cut out my heart."
他说"杀死我, 把我的心剖出来"
Are you out of your mind?
你脑筋出问题了?
Fine. I'll think of something else.
好吧, 我想想其它办法
I'm sorry.
对不起
Wilson, get out.
Wilson, 出去
No.
不
You lied to the cops enough for me.
你为我在警♥察♥面前撒了很多谎
Maybe I don't wanna push this till it breaks.
也许我并不想逼迫你 直到关系破裂
Pills are the simplest.
吃药最近但
Hanging has less chance of damaging the heart.
上吊不容易损伤心脏
I'm okay with pain.
我不怕疼
Strangulation is better than breaking your neck,
勒死比颈部折断好一些
which means this'll be slow.
这意味这着过程很缓慢
I wouldn't get to see him even if we got in the car right now
就算我们现在一路超速赶回去
and broke the speed limit driving back, would I?
也见不到他了, 是吗?
No.
是的
Tell him...
告诉他
I don't know what to tell him.
我不知道告诉他什么
I think it's my turn to ask a question, isn't it?
该轮到我问问题了, 是吗?
I don't think so.
不是
'Cause you just asked me that thing about the speed limit.
你刚问了那个超速的问题
What do you wanna know?
你想知道什么?
If you could hear one thing from your father, what would it be?
如果你父亲能跟你说话 你想听到什么?
It wouldn't help you. Try me.
对你没用的 不妨一试
I'd want him to say,
我想要他说...
"You were right. "You did the right thing."
"你是对的, 做得对"
Yeah. It doesn't help.
确实没用
Hi. Hi.
嘿 嘿
I'm Dr. Wilson. I'm Mrs. Schaffer.
我是Wilson医生 我是Schaeffer太太
I'm from Princeton.
我从普林斯顿来
My husband and I and our three children live in Philadelphia.
我们夫妻和三个孩子住在费城
So, do you like to swing?
那么...你想不想出轨?
No.
不
Well, if you change your mind, I'm in...
好吧, 如果你改变主意, 我就在...
House? House? Is it room 622, 6♥4♥2?
house.House! 是622号♥还是6♥4♥2号♥房♥?
622. - 662.
622. 622.
Yeah.
好
Alibi. I figured.
不在场证明 我知道
They found an open bottle of aspirin by the body.
他身边有一瓶打开的阿司匹林
Lucky he had a headache,
幸亏他有头痛
reduced trauma to the heart in transit.
心脏在运输过程中保全很好
Lucky.
幸亏
That can't be all.
不可能就这些
Well, you got a heart out of it.
你得到了他的心脏
How many organs do you want from the guy?
你还想要多少器官?
I mean, my father must have said something.
我是说, 我父亲肯定说过什么
He couldn't just... He must have given you some kind of a message for me.
不可能就这样... 他一定让你带了什么话
He said you were right. You did the right thing.
他说你是对的 你做得对
Right about what?
我什么是对的?
What does that mean?
什么意思?
How would I know? He's your dad.
我怎么知道? 他是你♥爸♥
You know what I found interesting about this case?
你知道这个病例有趣在哪里?
That it proved that people can love unconditionally and you can tell yourself it's not true,
证明人与人之间可以有无条件的爱 尽管你还是不相信
but you'll just end up in a hotel room in Atlantic City asking someone to cut your heart out?
却在大西洋城的一家酒店 让另一个人剖出自己的心脏?
The hoagie.
三明治
You thought this guy was emotionally confused, and that the hoagie was just a mask
你知道这个人只是用三明治
to hide his real feelings toward his son.
掩饰他对儿子的感情
It was.
是的
Did you know Tritter was talking to your team while we were away?
你知道你不在的时候 Tritter跟你的手下谈过话?
Yeah.
知道
And yet you moved Heaven and Earth to get him that mask with mustard and prosciutto.
你还是竭尽所能 用蛋黄酱和意式火腿, 帮他做面具
Which one of them told you? All of them.
谁告诉你的? 他们都说了
Which means that none of them said anything I have to worry about.
这表明他们都没有说什么对我不利的
Back to the hoagie.
回到三明治
You think that my addiction's out of hand.
你以为我的依赖性已经失控
Your need to be needed is
你太想被人需要
so strong that you'll give people what they want, what they need, what they think they need.
所以你给别人他们想要的 他们需要的, 他们自以为需要的
I don't think my enabling is anything you should be complaining about.
我的助人没什么可指摘的
Yes, my name is Dr. James Wilson, account number 835687.
我是James wilson医生 帐号♥835687
The ATM says I've got zero...
ATM说我余额为零
What does that mean, a hold?
什么意思? 冻结?
Yeah, okay, thanks.
好的, 谢谢 Thanks.
My accounts have been frozen as part of a police investigation.
为了警方调查需要 我的帐户被冻结
They can't keep your money forever.
他们不能永远扣住你的钱
No, they can keep it till I agree to help send you to prison for 10 years.
确实不能, 他们可以一直扣到 我愿意指证你去做10年牢
You're getting dinner.
你赢得了一份大餐
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表