Coming up to 50 feet.
高度接近50英尺
Roger that.
明白
We're light on fuel. Two minutes to bingo.
燃油不够了 必须两分钟内离开
Come on, Fisher, we got places to go,
快点 Fisher 我们还要活着回去见人
people to see.
怎么要那么久?
Let go of the suitcase!
放开箱子!
Let go of the suitcase!
放开箱子!
You're gonna have to hold on to me!
你得抓紧我!
...
这是我妻子的 我办不到!
Sir, whatever it is, it's not worth it!
先生 不管那是什么 都不值得这么做!
We're at bingo fuel, sir.
我们只剩下返航的燃油了 先生
You hear that, Fisher? Bingo!
听到了吗 Fisher? 必须返航了
Either reel him in or we're leaving them both here!
把他绑上来 否则把你们两个都扔下
Okay, sir.
明白 先生
Ditch the damn luggage!
甩掉那个该死的箱子!
...
我能忍♥受 没关系
Marina.
Marina
Marina! Marina!
Marina Marina
...
亲爱的
...
你还好吗?
...
我妻子病了
...
她的医疗记录在箱子里
Tell him if he was so worried about his wife's clothes,
跟他说 如果他那么担心妻子的衣服
he should have stayed in Cuba!
他就该呆在古巴!
...
我们得回去
...
House医生要看她的医疗记录
He says it wasn't her clothes, it was her medical records.
他说那不是她的衣服 而是她的医疗记录
Says she's sick and needs to go home.
她病了 得回家
No home, House! I need to see Dr. House!
不是家 是House 我要见House医生
You don't answer your phone anymore.
你不接电♥话♥了
I'm world-famous now.
我现在全世界出名了
Press won't leave me alone.
新闻界不让我闲着
...
如果是新闻处我就接了
And since you're not taking her calls, I am.
既然你不接她电♥话♥ 我来接
Your patient's been waiting for hours.
你的病人等了你几个小时了
...
不 她冒了生命危险
If you don't reach terra firma, you don't get any milk or honey.
你不找到Terra Firma(著名私营投资集团) 就别想丰衣足食
The woman has 10 different things wrong with her,
这个女人起码有十种毛病
including pains all over her body.
包括周身疼痛
Admittedly, not as interesting
当然 这比不上徒劳地
as staring uselessly at Foreman.
盯着Forman看那么有趣
You know why I find a goodbye party fascinating?
要知道 我发现欢送会真是妙不可言
I think it's kind of insulting to celebrate when someone leaves you.
庆祝别人离开 这不是侮辱人家吗?
What are you gonna do to keep him? Nothing.
你要怎样留住他?
He really is gonna leave.
什么也不做
You know that, right?
他去意已定 你清楚的对吧?
Yeah.
是的
So what are you gonna do?
那你会怎么做?
...
他不要更多的钱
...
更好的工作环境
doesn't even want a better job.
甚至不想要更满意的工作
He wants to not be me.
他不想成为我
Because he thinks you're a cold-hearted bastard
因为他觉得你是冷血动物
without any regard for anyone but yourself.
除了自己对谁都漠不关心
...
你得向他表明 你实际很在乎
Don't!
少来
Foreman's not the only chocolate-covered cherry in the box.
Foreman又不是盒子里唯一的樱桃巧克力
House, you play a guitar you got in ninth grade.
House 你现在还弹九年级到手的吉它
...
你在一栋公♥寓♥里生活了15年
you drive a 10 year-old car,
一辆车开了十年
you are not good with change.
你不喜欢改变
That used to be true, but I changed.
以前如此 可现在我变了
He's not afraid to be you,
他不怕成为你
he's afraid to be who he thinks you are.
他害怕成为他心目中的你
Rheumatic fever would explain the skin rash.
风湿热可以解释皮疹
But not the double vision or bloody urine.
那复视和血尿作何解释呢?
They were lost at sea for three days.
他们在海上漂流了三天
Severe dehydration causes kidney problems.
严重脱水导致肾脏疾病
And the double vision?
和复视?
Concussion during the shipwreck.
沉船时发生了震荡
It all fits as long as each symptom started when you think it started.
要是主观判断症状发作的时间 都会和你想的对上
This would be a lot easier if we had her medical records.
如果有她的医疗记录就好办多了
Any of you certified deep-sea divers?
你们谁有深海潜水员的资格吗?
She's from a dirt-poor country in the tropics.
她来自热带一个肮脏贫困的国家
Infectious disease and parasites are the most likely cause
传染病和寄生虫最有可能引起
of unexplained pain, fever and skin rash.
无法解释的疼痛 发烧和皮疹
We might as well start there.
也许就从这儿入手
If there's one thing Castro knows,
如果卡斯特罗擅长一件事
it's how to look great in green.
那就是把戎装穿得帅气
And if there are two things Castro knows,
如果卡斯特罗擅长两件事
it's how to look great in green and train doctors.
那就是戎装穿得帅气和培训医生
Even without the medical records,
即便没有医疗记录 我们也可以猜到
we can assume she was drowned in antibiotics before she risked drowning to see me.
她冒着溺死的危险来找我前 服用了大量的抗生素
So what doesn't Castro know?
那卡斯特罗不擅长什么?
How to lay his hands on high-tech scanning equipment.
怎样使用高科技扫描仪器
Pain, double vision point us toward the head.
疼痛 复视都把问题指向脑部
Cameron, get an MRI. See what's cooking in the old cabeza.
Cameron 准备做核磁共振 看看是什么扰乱了脑袋
Chase, check out the husband.
Chase 检查丈夫
Why? He hasn't complained of any pain.
为什么 他没说哪里痛
Basic math. Take all of her symptoms, subtract his sea symptoms,
基础代数 取她的所有症状
the remainder equals her original symptoms.
减去丈夫海难后的症状 剩下就是她原来的症状
Are you in any pain?
你感到痛吗?
No, I'm just sunburned.
不痛 我只是晒伤了
Any blurred vision?
视力模糊吗?
No.
不
So my wife,
那么我妻子...
she is with Dr. House?
House医生在检查她吗?
She's with another doctor who is part of Dr. House's team.
House医生组里的一个医生在检查她
No, she's supposed to see Dr. House.
不 她是来见House医生的
We have permission.
我们得到了许可
That's the way it works with Dr. House.
这是House医生的办事风格
I came 1,000 miles to see him!
我千里迢迢赶来找他
He doesn't care.
他才不管
I'm sorry, but that's who he is,
对不起 但他就是这样
that's who you risked your life to see.
这就是你冒着生命危险来找的人
And you made the right choice.
但这是正确的选择
Any other metal?
有其它金属物吗?
Must have been difficult on the boat.
坐船一定很艰辛
When the storm came, yes, very much.
是的 遭遇风暴时非常艰辛
I pray while my husband, he...
我祷告 而我丈夫...怎么说呢?
With the paddles?
在划桨?
You were on a boat without a motor?
你们的船没发动机?
No, no, we start with a motor,
不是 我们一开始靠发动机
but it break on the first night.
但是头一天晚上它抛锚了
My husband, he can fix anything.
我丈夫什么都会修
A washing machine, a car, a computer.
洗衣机 汽车 电脑
But that is stupid motor.
但是那个笨发动机
And me.
和我
These two he cannot fix.
他修不好
He got you to us.
他把你带来这里
He never gave up.
无论发生什么
No matter what happen,
他都决不放弃
he kept saying to me,
他不停地跟我说
"Don't worry,
别担心
"we will make it.
"我们会成功的
"I'll take care of you."
我会照顾你"
That's Esteban.
这就是Esteban
He refuses to worry or pray.
他不愿担忧或祷告
He believe if you don't have one,
他相信如果你不担忧
that you don't need the other.
也就用不着祷告
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表