You're not going to make this easy, are you?
你在奋力抵抗是不是?
Unfortunately, as much as I admire your spirit...
不幸的是 虽然我敬佩你的精神...
But...
可那无济于事
Subject anesthetized with.5 CC's of sodium pentobarbital.
实验受体已被0.5 cc戊巴比妥钠麻醉
Transfected with human hepatic cancer cells.
转染了人肝癌细胞
Underwent six rounds of intra-abdominal treatment with ES-22.
接受了六次腹内ES-22治疗
Vertical incision through the rectus sheath opens the abdominal cavity.
沿腹直肌鞘作垂直切口打开腹腔
Incision extended into... the thorax.
开口至胸廓下方
Liver appears normal in color.
肝脏颜色正常
No apparent scarring or...
无表面损伤...
Damn it!
该死!
Cancerous tumors still present on the right lobe,
肝右叶仍然有肿块
1.12 centimeters in diameter.
直径1.12厘米
No reduction.
没有缩小
71-year-old cancer research specialist.
71岁 癌症研究专家
Minor tremors, a localized melanoma removed two years ago, cataracts.
轻微震颤 两年前切除局限性黑色素瘤 有白内障
And he can't breathe.
而且他不能呼吸
Also, disregard the facial lacerations.
还不算脸部的伤痕
They're creepy, but unfortunately irrelevant.
虽然很可怕 但与这次发病没关系
Don't you wanna know why?
不想知道原因吗?
You have your cane.
你用拐杖的原因
No, why the lacerations are creepy.
不 是那些可怕伤痕的原因
He was about to dissect one of his lab rats when he collapsed.
他晕倒的时候 在实验室里解剖大白鼠
The little vermin seized the day, so to speak,
可以说 他整天弄老鼠
and went medieval on his ass.
结果把自己给搭上去了
What? My fly open?
怎么了? 我拉链开了?
So, the pain's returned?
又开始疼了
There was no pain. He was unconscious.
不疼 他没有意识了
I'm guessing because he wasn't able to breathe.
我想是因为他无法呼吸
We're talking about you.
我们是在说你
Obviously. I'm obviously not.
明显是 但明显我不是
What is it with you people?
你们这些人怎么了? 我不用拐杖 你们觉得惊讶
I don't use the cane, you're shocked. I use the cane...
我用了... 我们只是关心你
Ezra Powell, on the other hand, is gonna die.
而那个Ezra Powell都快死了
The Ezra Powell?
那个Ezra Powell?
The researcher?
研究员? 写那本教材的?
Wait. There's actually another doctor you admire?
等下 又一个你崇拜的医生?
I admire lots of doctors.
我崇拜很多医生的
Of course, most of them look a lot better in knee socks than Ezra Powell,
当然了 他们穿起膝袜来 比Ezra Powell好看多了
but seeing as they can all breathe...
他们呼吸正常
Oxygenation is through the floor
基底被氧化
and lungs are full of fluid.
肺部充满了积液
Gotta be his heart.
应该是心脏 可能是淀粉样变性病
It's not the lungs. The chest x-ray's clean.
不是肺 胸片没问题
So's his EKG. It's not his heart.
心电图也好的 不是心脏
We're being too nice.
我们太友善了
Outside the hospital he can't breathe. Inside the hospital he can,
在医院外 他不能呼吸 医院里就行
because we help,
因为我们帮了忙
at least enough to screw with our test results.
足以干扰了检查结果
The source of the problem's either in his heart or his lungs,
问题的症结不是在心脏就是在肺
so all we gotta do is stop helping,
要做的就是停止帮助
put a little pressure on him and see which gives out first.
施加压力 看哪个先崩溃
At 71, we get his heart or lungs to give out, we might not get them to give in again.
71岁 心或肺一旦衰竭 很难复苏
That's why we're gonna do it in a hospital.
所以才要在医院进行
Put him on an inclined treadmill and do a stress EKG.
让他在倾斜的踏机上运动 作压力心电图
So much for the admiration.
所谓仰慕不过如此
Let's get you started.
开始吧
I'll turn your oxygen up.
把氧气调高
I... I worked with Williams on the first protocol for this machine.
我和William研究过这机器 最早的医疗方案
Everyone still uses it.
大家都还在用它
Except for Williams.
除了Williams
He died four years ago.
他4年前去世了
I'm sorry.
真遗憾
He was 84.
享年84
He died parasailing.
他死于帆伞运动
He was always an idiot.
他一直是个傻瓜
You okay?
你没事?
Hah!
哈
Hang in there. You know the protocol's only a few minutes.
坚持住 医疗方案只几分钟
His heart rate's flat.
心律平稳
If we don't get it past 130, we're not going to see anything.
不超过130 就什么也观察不到
And if he falls and breaks a hip, we're not going to see anything either.
要是摔倒 折了髋 一样观察不到
Except an increase in our malpractice insurance.
除了增加医疗失当保险费
I figured House might go back to the pills, but if he's using his cane, he's right back to where he was before.
我料到House会再吃药片 可他又用拐杖了 回到之前
Maybe even worse.
甚至更糟
Luckily, he'll handle it in a stoic, grown-up fashion.
幸好 他能像个成人 坦然接受
He'd never take it out on us.
他永远不会对我们表现出来
I can't.
我不行了
I've got to stop.
得停下
Just a little longer.
再久一些
His heart rate's only 90.
心律才90
I'm going to increase the incline.
把倾斜角加大
I've got to stop.
非得停下了
I've got to get off.
我要下来
You're doing great. Just a little faster, okay?
你做得很好 再快点怎样?
I don't need a cheerleader, I need oxygen.
我可不要啦啦队长 要需要氧气
Stop.
停
This isn't working.
不起作用
His heart rate barely got above 90.
他的心律都没超90
He can't breathe. There's too much fluid in his lungs.
他无法呼吸 肺里积液太多
Really?
真的?
He's got fluid in his lungs?
他肺里有积液?
Whatever are we gonna do?
该怎么办?
Oh, yeah, now I remember.
哦 记得了
Put him on a treadmill and run him like one of his rats on a wheel.
让他在踏机上 像轮轴上的老鼠一样跑
He can't run. He can hardly walk.
他跑不起来 几乎不能走
That's 'cause he's not trying hard enough.
那是因为他还不够努力
If he was, his heart rate would go up.
如果加把劲 他的心率就会上升了
Exercising with a lung full of your own bodily fluids tends to hurt.
肺里充满积液 运动起来会很疼
They don't call it a stress test for nothing.
叫做压力测试 不是没有缘由的
Do it again.
重新做测试 他快要溺弊了!
I'm assuming this isn't your idea of a long-term solution.
我想这不是你的远期解决方案
We need to get rid of the fluid in your lungs, so you'll be able to do the test.
需要排掉你肺内的积水 才可以做测试
To see if it's my heart or my lungs?
看看问题出在我的心脏还是肺
Exactly.
就是这样
My money's on both.
我这两样都花过钱了
I've been in and out of the hospital for the past year.
过去几年 我一直进进出出医院
I'm old. I'm sick.
我又老又病
And I'm getting older and sicker.
变得更老 病得更重
Not a very interesting differential but...
不是非常有趣的鉴别诊断 但是--哦
I'm in.
进去了
You don't need a $400 handbag.
你不需要一个400刀的手提包
It's kinda hard to check your throat when you're flapping your gums around.
这样查你的喉咙有点难 如果你的牙床上下翻滚
Sorry.
哦 不好意思
But it's for the fall formal.
但是为了秋季社交活动
He doesn't care if it's for the Presidential Inauguration.
他不会在乎 就算是为了总统就职典礼
But I'm using Marissa'a old dress. It's free.
但是我穿Merissa的旧裙子 这不花钱
You know what else is free?
你知道还有什么是不花钱的?
The roof over your head, the food you eat, your phone, your computer.
你头上的屋顶 吃的东西 你的电♥话♥ 电脑
How long have you been congested?
你已经这样充血了多久?
All week, ever since we got back from Fresno.
一周 自从弗雷斯♥诺♥(加州中部城市)回来
Fresno?
弗雷斯♥诺♥?
That's in France, right?
是在法国 对么?
See the Parthenon?
看见帕特农神庙了么?
California.
在加州
I've got no appetite, I'm aching all over, I'm weak.
我没有胃口 全身都痛 虚弱
Does that hurt?
这样痛么?
Oh, yeah.
哦 是的
Does his voice always have that unattractive nasal tone?
他说话总有这种不讨人喜欢的鼻音么?
Totally.
完全正确
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表