The tech over-exposed the image a bit, but it's nothing.
片子有点曝光过头 不过问题不大
The liver looks fine. Could be lung cancer.
肝看起来没什么问题 也许是肺癌
Tumor causes structural damage. The lung caves in on itself. Also explains the anemia.
肿瘤造成组织损伤, 肺部内陷 同时也解释了贫血
Doesn't explain the liver problem, though.
可还是不能解释肝部的症状
Her lung collapsed. There is no liver problem.
她的肺部萎陷 肝倒没有什么问题
Did you guys look at the liver on this thing?
你们看了她的肝了吗?
There's no liver problem. Seriously, look at the liver.
肝没有问题 再看仔细些
There's nothing there.
没有什么可看的 为什么没有?
Every organ in this scan is lit up like a hundred-watt bulb.
片子上的每个器官 都亮得象100瓦的灯泡
Except for her liver, which is hovering around 60 watts.
只有肝脏不是 那儿的亮度只达到60瓦
And not one of them good 60-watters, but an energy saving...
还不是正常60瓦的灯泡 而是节能型的...
You're saying her liver's shutting down because the lighting is off?
你是说她的肝功能衰竭 就因为片子上显示的肝亮度不够?
You just don't want a cancer diagnosis, because then you'd have to deal with Wilson.
你就是不想朝癌症方向考虑 因为那样的话你就得跟Wilson打交道
Lung cancer is a lame diagnosis. Avoiding Wilson is an added bonus.
肺癌的诊断根本站不住脚 不过能躲开Wilson倒是不错
House, we need to talk.
House, 我们得谈谈
Not taking the deal. Glad we talked.
不接受那笔交易 谈话完毕
Ultrasound her liver.
给她的肝照个B超
Sit down. Stand up.
坐下来 站起来
Your turn. House, you're off the case.
轮到你开口了 House, 这个病例不归你管了
Your treatment privileges are suspended until you accept Tritter's deal.
不接受Tritter的条件 就别想继续诊断这个病例
Well, I'm obviously not going to take the deal just so I can have the fun of treating a dwarf.
我当然不会因为给侏儒看病好玩 就接受他的条件
So, I assume there's more to this threat.
所以我猜你还有更厉害的招儿
I'm also cutting off your Vicodin. That could work.
我还要断掉你的维柯丁 这招倒挺管用
I'm taking over as attending. Get an MRI of her lungs.
这儿现在由我来接管 先给她的肺部做个核磁共振
This is not lung cancer.
这不是肺癌
We'll find out as soon as we MRI her lungs.
做过核磁共振就知道了
You're going to come begging me to save this girl long before I come begging you for pills.
没等到我犯药瘾 你就会求我救那女孩
I hope not. For everyone's sake.
希望不会如此 这样对大家都好
This is wrong. Cutting House off?
这样做不对头 你是说断掉House的药?
It might not work, but it's not wrong.
可能会不管用, 可这也不能算错
Bone windows look clean.
骨窗显像没有问题
Abigail, we need you to hold still, okay? Can I come out?
Abigail, 躺着别动,好吗? 我可以出来了吗?
Just hang in there two more minutes, and we'll be done.
再坚持两分钟就好
Okay.
Okay. 好吧
Because it's effective doesn't make it right.
就算有效这么做也是不对的
Cuddy's bending the rules to get a patient to do the right thing.
Cuddy“灵活”使用医院的规定 以便使病人就范
Who would work for a doctor like that? And the ends justify the means?
谁愿意在这样的医生手下干活? 只要能达到目的就可以不择手段?
If the ends involve us keeping our jobs, sure.
如果目的是为了保住大家的饭碗 那就没问题
Lung parenchyma's clean. No masses,
肺部很干净 没有肿块
it's not lung cancer.
不是肺癌
Abigail, you okay?
Abigail, 你没事吧?
House was right. Her liver's failing.
House是对的 她的肝脏在衰竭
Endoscopy confirmed the vomiting was caused by variceal bleeding.
内窥镜检查肯定了呕吐是由 直管静脉曲张出血造成的
Blood work also confirms House's hypothesis.
验血报告还证实了House的猜测--
I get it. House was right, it's the liver. Let's move on.
我知道了 House是对的 问题在肝脏 继续吧
What causes liver disease and a collapsed lung?
造成肝病变和肺萎陷的原因是什么?
Schistosomiasis, the parasite could have... There's no eosinophilia.
血吸虫病,这种寄生虫 没有观察到嗜曙红细胞
Cirrhosis could explain... Could be a hepatoma.
可能是肝硬化 也许是肝细胞瘤
She's 15. It's not liver cancer.
她才15岁 不可能是肝癌
It's not unheard of.
也不是完全不可能
Cirrhosis fits better. The question is, what caused it?
更象是肝硬化 问题是, 是什么造成的?
Could be hepatitis, BuddChiari... Or drugs and alcohol.
可能是肝炎, 布加综合症 毒品或者酒精
If anyone has reason to dull the pain, it's a teenage dwarf.
如果有人要用这些东西来自我麻醉 青春期的小侏儒是最有可能了
I'll do a liver biopsy to confirm.
我得做个肝组织切片活检来确定一下
And I'll search the patient's home for drugs and alcohol.
我到病人家里找找看有没有酒或者毒品
Cameron, got a moment?
Cameron, 有空吗?
What exactly is your problem with me?
你是不是对我有意见
Hepatoma is a weak diagnosis.
肝细胞瘤这个诊断不对头
So this is all about the case? What else would it be about?
只是因为这个病例? 你以为还能是什么?
I made this deal to help him.
我是为了帮他才做的这个交易
And helped yourself at the same time.
再顺便帮帮自己
This is not about my practice. This is not about my car.
这不是为了我的行医资格 不是为了我的车
I gave both of them up to help House and I would have gone on without them,
为了帮助House 我把这两样都放弃了 如果不是他差点误残了那小女孩
if he hadn't almost maimed that little girl and if he hadn't punched out Chase.
如果不是他打了chase 我是不会后悔当初决定的
Was it an easy choice?
这是个轻松的决定?
Of course not. But it's right. Then why wasn't it easy?
当然不是,可是它是正确的 那为什么不轻松?
Because he's my friend.
因为他是我的朋友
It's obviously complicated... It's complicated?
情况就变得复杂了 变得复杂了?
When you decided to talk to Tritter, your life got a million times better.
当你决定去跟tritter谈的时候 你的日子就比以前舒服很多
How do you separate that out?
你怎么不提这一点?
How do you pretend your windfall isn't relevant to this decision?
你怎么能够假装这个决定 跟你自己的利益无关?
It was the right thing to do.
这是个正确的选择
You pretending your motives are pure is why I have a problem.
我看不惯的是 你假装自己的动机很单纯
Where's Cuddy? In this drawer. It's a rescue mission.
Guddy在哪里? 在抽屉里, 我正想办法救她
I've got it under control, you can leave.
不过我已经搞定了 你可以走了
You were right about the liver failure,
关于肝功能衰竭, 你是对的
the patient had variceal bleeding, which suggested cirrhosis, but...
病人直管静脉曲张出血 证明了肝硬化的诊断,不过---
Off the clock.
现在是下班时间
You predicted this. You obviously saw something.
你能预测到这些 一定是观察到什么了
Obviously.
一定是的
Liver biopsy was negative for cirrhosis
肝脏活检结果显示没有硬化
but it showed sclerosing cholangitis.
可显示的是硬化性胆管炎
Even weirder, there's no increase in alkaline phosphatase.
更诡异的是 她体内的碱磷脂酶并没有增高
Medical mystery.
医学之谜
Sounds like the kind of thing I'd be good at.
似乎是我特别在行的
Breaking and entering sounds like the kind of thing you'd be good at.
非法入侵 似乎是你特别在行的
I take it that's where Cuddy's been keeping your pills.
我猜这里就是Cuddy存放你药片的地方
One theory, one drawer.
帮我开抽屉 就告诉你我的诊断
Really? I thought you'd be all for this "torture House" plan.
真的? 我以为你也赞成 "折磨House就范"
It works, therefore it's good.
这招管用, 所以就是好的
On the other hand, I don't want to talk you out of this deal by pointing out your hypocrisy.
另外,我可不想因为指责你假仁假义 而让你改变主意
So, patient's life at stake, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.
"导致病人的生命危在旦夕"之类的废话
Forget about the specific nature of the liver dysfunction, it's irrelevant.
别管什么肝功能不良 这个无关紧要
The dwarf's problem is global, that's why the gallium scan was bright.
是全身性病变 所以镓扫描的片子那么亮
And it's going to spread throughout her entire body unless you stop it.
如果不及时采取措施 它还会蔓延到全身各个部分
If that were true, more than her lungs and liver would be affected.
如果真是这样, 被影响的 应该不仅仅是肝和肺
It will be. It'll spread through the biliary tree and hit her pancreas next.
会的 很快就会影响到胰脏
Stop retracing your steps, get ahead of it.
不要沿原路前进 抢在前面
Forget the liver and focus on the pancreas
别去管肝脏 把重点放到胰脏上
because after that... Actually, after that it doesn't really matter what it hits
因为到了胰脏以后 不管它扩散到哪儿
because, pretty much, all roads lead to a dead dwarf.
那小矮子都死定了
I get why you don't want to go to rehab.
我能明白为什么你不肯进戒毒所
But only an idiot goes to prison for being stubborn.
可因为固执己见搞到要坐牢 实在是太白♥痴♥了
Only an idiot stands between Ahab and his whale. Move.
只有傻子才会横在Ahab和白鲸之间 (小说《白鲸》中,男主角Ahab和白鲸 是不共戴天的死对头)
Sorry.
抱歉
Santa's got gifts.
圣诞老人派礼物了
Olive oil wasn't in the kitchen, it was in the medicine cabinet.
这橄榄油不是从厨房♥拿的 是药品柜里
Home remedy for ear infections.
治疗耳朵发炎的家庭妙方
Ear infections are fairly typical among CHH dwarfs.
耳朵发炎在侏儒中很常见
Or, it's a symptom.
或者, 这是一种症状
Certainly wouldn't indicate a pancreatic problem.
显示的肯定不是胰腺方面的问题
Or House is wrong and it's a symptom.
或者House是错的 这是某种症状
Laxatives. I don't think they were used to maintain her girlish figure.
泻药 我可不认为它们是用来保持苗条的
Again, intestinal problems are common. Again, it might be a symptom.
肠道方面的问题很普遍 有可能是一种症状
Glucosamine suggests chronic joint pain.
葡萄糖胺显示慢性关节疼痛
Who ordered an alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency test?
是谁让做的α-1抗胰蛋白酶检测?
I did.
是我
You think the problem's in her pancreas?
你觉得是她的胰脏有问题?
I think it will be. I think we need to forget about the liver.
我是觉得胰脏会出问题 我看咱们还是别管肝脏了
We just forgot about the lungs, now we need to forget about the liver?
我们刚刚决定不管肺部 现在又轮到肝脏?
We need to stop retracing our steps and get ahead of this thing.
我们不能沿原路前进 应该抢在前面
House, you've tanned.
house,你晒黑了
You don't think I could have come up with this?
你不相信是我的诊断?
Did you?
是吗?
You suspended House because it'd be dangerous having him in charge, but getting his opinion?
你停house的职, 因为他的状况不可靠 但是获得他的意见---
I'm sure he gave you that opinion simply because he was worried about the patient?
我肯定他是出于对病人的担心 给了你那些建议
Just because House wants his pills, doesn't mean his theory is wrong.
house药瘾犯了 不等于他的理论是错的
No, the test results mean that. Your test was negative.
不, 检查结果证明了他的错误 是阴性的
And the biopsy indicated severe duct inflammation.
而且活检显示有严重的胆管炎症
Do an ERCP to check the liver for bile duct cancer.
做胰胆管造影术 看是不是肝门部胆管癌
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表