I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
A lifetime of experiences tells me I can't trust you,
毕生的经历告诫我们不能相信你
and the past three days have done nothing to change that.
过去的三天也不会改变这信念
We want our son treated, not experimented on.
我们想让儿子接受治疗 不是当作实验品
If you don't know how to do that, then just tell us,
如果你束手无策 直说就是
so we can take him someplace where they do.
我们带他到有办法的地方去
They're absolutely right.
他们做的没错
Stay away from that unproven, experimental stuff.
远离未经证实 实验性的东西
Much better to stick with the "moving the furniture until he gets better" approach.
不如执着于变换家具布置 直到他好转
Yes, you're right.
是 说的对
We're gonna have to come up with something else.
我们该想出别的方案
Do you mean another last-ditch, desperation move?
这已经是没办法的办法了
You got anything?
有还有别的主意?
Go back and don't take no for an answer.
再去说服 只许成不许败
What kind of salesman are you?
你算什么推销员?
The kind who avoids the house with the crazy who put tin foil over their windows.
我不想跟这些往窗户上贴锡纸的人打交道 (吉普赛人极度神秘)
They got money for tin foil, they got money for whatever you're selling.
如果他们买♥♥得起锡纸 就有钱买♥♥你的东西
What's that mean?
什么意思?
It means that if they don't trust you, you should earn that lack of trust.
如果他们不信任你 不妨以毒攻毒
What does paying for tinfoil mean?
付钱买♥♥锡纸什么意思?
Why should I have to answer all the questions?
我为什么要回答所有的问题?
Oops.
哦 对不起
Sorry. Still getting used to the power steering.
动力方向没掌握好
I assume you've heard the news?
我想你听说了?
I'm not worried.
我一点不担心
From what I hear, what you lack in shame, you also lack in willpower.
就我看来 你不知羞耻还没自♥制♥力
My will may be weak, but my backbone is strong
我或许意志软弱 但是骨头硬
and pain-free now that I've stopped using the cane.
不拄拐杖 腿都不疼了
Of course, it's harder to look down Cuddy's shirt,
当然瞟Cuddy的低领衫难度加大
but then the vantage point on her ass has much improved.
看她翘臀的优势显著增加
Then that's just me, always looking on the bright side.
这就是我 永远看着光明的一面
I'm the guy who said that her C-cups are half full.
我就是那个说她的C罩杯名不副实的人
They are nice, aren't they?
还真辣 不是么
Oh, no, no, no,
哦 不
you're not gonna win me over that easily.
想讨好我不是这么容易
You may have a wheel.
光有个轮子(坐轮椅)
It doesn't mean you get the grease.
还不能上润滑油(得到通融)
You gotta squeak.
这轮子必须吱吱作响(还要会闹事) [谚: squeak wheel gets grease]
What's that?
这是什么?
It's cyclophosphamide.
环磷酰胺
We're continuing the standard treatment as you requested.
我们应你的要求用常规治疗
I have to ask everyone to leave the room for a few minutes
请大家都离开几分钟
while I apply some bandages.
我好换绷带
Why do we have to leave?
为什么我们要离开?
They're for his penis.
为他小♥弟♥弟♥换
You lied to them.
你说了谎
The bleeding's stopped.
已经止血了
I don't need any bandages.
我不需要绷带了
I need to change your treatment, but your parents won't let us.
我们要换个方法治疗 但你父母不同意
They've got it in their minds
他们认定我们想拿你
that we want to try some sort of inhuman experiment on you.
做没人性的实验
The treatment's experimental?
实验性的治疗?
FT28 has been through extensive clinical trials.
Ft-28已经通过大量的临床试验
It's also been used successfully for other conditions.
对其他病症的治疗效果很好
The fact that
你建议这个
you're recommending experimental treatment means you have no other options.
实验性疗法是因为没有选择了?
Sorry.
恐怕是
We stop the pleural effusions, your liver almost fails.
止住胸膜渗液 肝脏不行了
We save your liver, the bladder fails.
保住你的肝脏后膀胱又衰竭
If we don't get ahead of the curve on this...
如果不能先发制人
What do you need me to do?
你想让我做什么?
Take the medicine, but don't tell your parents.
把药吃了 但是别告诉你父母
I don't like lying to my parents.
我可不想欺骗父母
The rest of the world, though...
别人可都欺骗
The rest of the world I can't trust.
不能信任别的人
You can trust me.
你可以相信我
How do I know?
凭什么信你?
Because if you do this, then tell your parents, I lose my license.
要是你服药 再告诉你父母 我的执照会被吊销
God.
噢 天呐!
Get in here.
来人!
Wow, his spleen basically exploded, huh?
脾脏像爆♥炸♥了一样
Got another bleeder.
找到另一条出血血管
2-O silk on a stick.
2-0丝线和止血钳
Got it.
好了
I believe you ordered your meat rare.
您点的是生肉吗?
Keep him open. If I confirm Wegener's,
先别缝合 如果确诊是韦格纳肉芽肿病
might as well stage the disease while he's still on the table.
可以趁他在台上的时候安排手术
What's taking so long?
什么事情花这么长时间
External capsule's ruptured but still intact.
外囊破裂但是还很完整
No signs of a clot or a bleed.
没有血凝和出血的迹象
Normal follicles,
小囊正常
normal lymphoid tissue.
淋巴组织正常
His spleen is ripped to shreds.
他的脾脏裂成碎片了
There's gotta be granulomas. Keep looking.
那肯定有肉芽肿 继续找
Come on,
快点
can't leave Humpty Dumpty like this forever.
不能把这家伙一直这么摆着
I don't see anything but normal spleen.
除了正常的脾脏我什么也没看到
No granulomas.
没有肉芽肿
Means no Wegener's.
也就是意味着不是韦格纳病
That's all I need to know.
我只需要知道这些
Let's go people.
开始吧
Run his bowel.
顺着他的肠子找
No need.
不用了
I'm closing.
我在缝合了
Suture.
缝合线
Run his bowel.
顺着他的肠子找
Nothing suspicious in the spleen.
脾脏里没有什么可疑的
Get him out of here.
把他弄走
You missed it.
你没看到
He had a granuloma in his liver.
在他的肝脏里有一个肉芽肿
No, it was just scar tissue.
不 那只不过是疤痕组织
Looks like a granuloma on the MRI, but it's not.
核磁共振看上去象肉芽肿 但是并不是
I don't know why I'm debating this.
不知道这有什么需要争论的
Pass me the Kelly clamp.
把弯血管钳递给我
I'm closing.
缝合中
Not unless you're gonna sew my hand into this kid's stomach.
甭想 除非把我的手也缝到他肚子里
Get out of there.
别碰他
He's unstable.
他状况不稳定
He's got Wegener's, which means he's got granulomas.
他有韦格纳病 意味着他有肉芽肿
I'm calling my lawyer.
我要叫律师了
It's only 26 feet.
肠道只有26英尺长
If you were an ostrich, you'd have a 46-foot wait.
如果他是鸵鸟 你得等上46英尺
Blood pressure's dropping.
血压在下降
Hang another bag of Ringer's lactate.
再输一袋林格溶液(复方乳酸钠溶液)
I'm having nothing to do with this.
我不想做帮凶
Foreman, hang another bag... Ringer's lactate. Got it.
Foreman 再挂一袋... 林格溶液 知道了
Come on. Come on.
快点 快点
It's gotta be in here.
应该有的
It's gotta be in here.
应该有的
It's not.
没有
Mind if we close?
介意我缝合么
It's a good thing we never sold him on FT28.
幸好我们推销ft-28没有成功
His parents were right.
他父母是正确的
There's no way his parents are gonna let us near him again.
他父母不会再让我们靠近他了
They won't be able to transfer him until he's recovered from the surgery.
手术恢复之前 没法把他转移到别的医院
You can add the surgical team to the list of people who won't let us near him.
这下手术组也不会和我们亲近了
Bleeds, clots, bleeds, clots,
出血 凝块 出血 凝块
spleen explodes.
脾脏爆♥炸♥了
We should test for Von Willebrand's.
应该测试维勒布兰德氏病 (较少为人知的血友病类型)
Or just play tic-tac-toe.
或者来玩一下井字棋
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表