So we're only going to pay attention to abnormal abnormalities?
所以我们只注意异常的反常态?
We've been stuffing him with meat and his kidneys are shot.
他塞饱了肉 肾脏不堪重荷 他的尿酸当然会-
Of course his uric acid level's... Could be hepatic fibrosis, or McAb.
可能是肝硬化或MCADD (中链乙酰辅酶A脱氢酶缺乏症)
Brat's got a genetic disorder.
臭小子有基因疾病
Get the sequencing primers. See if it's one of the ones we can treat.
做个基因测序 看有哪些能治疗的
I can draw some blood, but then I got to run.
我可以抽血 然后就要走了
Job interview?
工作面试?
You going to stop me if it is?
如果是 你打算阻止我?
You do the nurse stuff. They'll do the doctor stuff.
你做护士的工作 他们做医生的
Is this a blood test for our marriage license?
这是为结婚登记做的血液测试?
Planning on kidnapping me to Massachusetts? Can't...
计划绑♥架♥我到马萨诸塞州或加拿大...
What did you give him?
你给他打了什么?
Are you treating him for something?
你们在治疗什么病吗?
A sedative.
镇静剂
Did he need a sedative?
他需要用镇静剂?
I did. Just shutting him up so I can draw some of his blood in peace.
我需要 就是为了让他闭嘴 让我安静的抽血
You walked in with that. You didn't even give him a chance.
你来的时候就带着 你根本没给他机会
People are what they are.
人都是本性难改的
He's sick.
他在生病
The rudeness isn't his fault.
粗鲁不是他的错
If he had tuberculosis, it wouldn't be his fault either.
如果他得的是肺结核 也不是他的错
But I still wouldn't let him cough on me.
但我也不会让他朝我咳嗽
Hi. Hey.
嗨 嘿
Where are you going?
你要去哪?
The lab. We're testing our patient's blood for a hereditary...
实验室 检查病人的血液有没有遗传-
Cuddy thinks I sabotaged Foreman's interview.
Cuddy认为我破坏Foreman的面试
She's going to fire me.
她要解雇我
I don't believe it.
我不信
She said it was unprofessional and...
她说这种行径太不守职业道德-
No, I mean, I literally don't believe it.
不 我是说我不信你的话
Cuddy wouldn't fire you for something like that.
Cuddy不会因为那种事情解雇你的
Which means either she lied to you
意味着不是她骗你
or you're lying to me.
就是你骗我
You so would have fallen for that three years ago.
要是三年前你会相信我的
You were looking for a reaction. You were looking for me to feel bad for you,
你就是想看看我的反应 想看到我为你难过
save your skin. But how am I going to save you?
想要救你 可是我怎么能救得了你?
Unless
除非...
you think I'm the one who really did it.
你觉得我才是那个人
Cuddy's logic was,
Cuddy的逻辑是Foreman对House很有价值
Foreman's valuable to House, I care about House, ergo, I would do anything to save him.
我在意House 所以 我会做一切去挽留他
And your logic was, I care about House as much as you do, ergo...
而你的逻辑是... 我和你一样在意House 所以...
It wasn't me.
那不是我
I don't care about House.
我不在意House
I don't believe you.
我不相信你
No one does.
没人相信
House is nothing more than my boss.
House对我而言 只是老板
Foreman's nothing more than a colleague.
Foreman对我而言 只是同事
You're lying.
你在撒谎
Everyone does. But it wasn't me.
人人撒谎 但我不会
No markers for hepatic fibrosis.
没有肝硬化的标记
And nothing for McAb.
也没有MCADD的
Foreman's interview in New York got screwed up.
Foreman在纽约的面试被搞鬼了
I heard.
我听说了
Foreman thought it was House. House thought it was Cuddy.
Foreman以为是House干的 House觉得是Cuddy
Cuddy thought it was Wilson. Wilson thought it was me.
Cuddy认为是Wilson Wilson觉得是我
And you think it was me?
而你觉得是我?
God... You think I sabotaged Foreman?
你觉得我破坏Foreman面试?
I don't even want him here.
我甚至不希望他在这儿 我知道
I think you sabotaged Foreman just to sabotage Foreman.
我以为你给Foreman捣乱 就是想毁了Foreman
So everyone's a suspect because everyone wants to help House,
别人有嫌疑 是因为别人想帮House 除了我
except for me, I'm a suspect because I'm a petty, vindictive jerk?
我有嫌疑 是因为我是个卑鄙 报复心重的混♥蛋♥?
You actually think I would do something like that?
你真的觉得我会做那样的事?
It was someone. It wasn't me.
肯定是某人 不是我
Negative for Von Gierke disease.
不是von gierke病 (遗传性肝糖贮积病)
And it's Tuesday.
今天是星期二
I know.
我知道
I like you.
我喜欢你
I know.
我知道
See you next Tuesday.
下周二见
Found something.
有发现
He's got a partial HPRT enzyme deficiency.
他有部分HPRT酶缺乏症 (次黄嘌呤-鸟嘌呤磷酸核糖转移酶)
Means he could have Kelley-Seegmiller Syndrome.
意味着可能是kelley-seegmiller综合症
But it's a partial deficiency, so it may not be Kelley-Seegmiller.
但那是部分缺乏 所以也可能不是kelley-seegmiller
Yes, those are the two options. It is,
对 共有两个选项 是或者不是
If he had Kelley-Seegmiller, he wouldn't just be aggressive.
如果他有kelley-seegmiller 就不止会好斗 还会自残
He'd be self-mutilating. Chewing his lips, banging his head.
咬自己的嘴唇 重击自己的头
Lovely disease. Degenerative, fatal, incurable.
可爱的病 退行性 致命 无法治愈
I wonder if that's why Cameron's on the "not" side?
我好奇 这是不是Cameron持否定意见的原因
That and the fact that symptoms don't lie.
是这原因 还有症状不会骗人
Kelley-Seegmiller carriers self-mutilate when they're stressed.
kelley-seegmiller携带者在压力大时自残
He's in ICU with a failing liver and no kidneys.
他在加护病房♥里肝脏衰竭 肾脏不工作
Yeah, his life is sweet.
没错 他的生活真甜蜜
His vegetarian diet could have limited the purines in his system,
他吃素 所以身体里的嘌呤有限
slowing the disease's progress.
减缓了疾病进程
So let's speed it up. Why?
那么加速它 为什么?
So you two kids will stop fighting.
这样你们两个小孩就不会打架了
Also, I don't feel like waiting for respiratory failure.
并且 我不想等呼吸系统衰竭
Chase, find some way for the mother to get lost for a while.
Chase 想个办法让妈妈走开一会
I'm going to stress this kid till he bites off a finger.
我去给这个小孩加压 直到他咬掉一个手指
You move me to geriatrics?
我被转移到老人病区吗 你是谁?
The man who's going to kick your ass all over this chess board.
会在这棋盘上杀得你屁滚尿流的人
Well, I'm too weak to... To bite yourself. Yeah.
我太虚弱了不能 咬自己一口
You need some liquid energy.
你需要一些液体能量
Now, if you consent, I'm gonna give you this shot of adrenaline.
你要是不反对 我要给你打一剂肾上腺素
I don't want to play.
我不想下棋
Aside from being indicative of pituitary issues and certain kinds of genetic disorders,
除了可能指向垂体问题和遗传疾病
small testicles also indicate
小睾丸也可能意味着...
that you're a big chicken.
你是个胆小鬼
Please don't make me do the sound effect.
别让我弄音效
You're not going to goad me into playing.
你就是要激我下棋
Didn't think I'd have to.
不觉得有必要刺♥激♥你
Thought you'd just jump at the chance of humiliating someone.
你抓住每个机会羞辱别人
Age before cripple.
老瘸子优先
I'm white.
我要白棋
It is on.
这 就 开始了!
Bird's Opening. Passive approach.
伯德开局 被动走法
Sign of a coward.
懦夫的标志
Sicilian Defense. Sign of an idiot.
西西里防御 笨蛋的标志
Arrogance has to be earned.
傲慢需要赢得
Tell me what you've done to earn yours.
告诉我你做了什么赢得傲慢
I can walk.
我能走路
I don't bleed out of my penis.
我的阴♥茎♥不出血
Check.
将军
You know, it's a real thin line between tortured genius
要知道 被折磨的天才和
and awkward kid who can't get girls because he's creepy.
无法赢得女孩的笨拙小孩 差别很细微
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做?
To stress you out.
让你不堪重压
Check.
将军
Yeah, but why?
没错 但为什么?
Well, I'd tell you, but I figure it's more stressful if you don't know why.
本想告诉你 但估计不知道原因 你会更有压力
Yeah, well, I'm not feeling too stressed.
不过 我没觉得很有压力
You know that no one likes you, right?
你知道没人喜欢你 对吧?
Yeah. Well, anybody like you?
没错 难道有人喜欢你?
You're dying.
你快完蛋了
Check.
将军
Your move.
该你走
Care to lay down your king?
介不介意放弃你的国王?
You can't win.
你赢不了
You can pin my queen.
你可以牵住我的皇后
My knight to E7. Your king to H8.
我的骑士到e7 你的国王走h8.
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表