We are looking for the simplest way to explain these symptoms.
寻找这些症状最简单的解释
Organophosphate poisoning.
有机磷酸酯中毒
Some international flights spray pesticides.
某种跨国航♥班♥上使用的喷雾杀虫剂
Could be.
呃...有可能
Sorry, English not so nice.
抱歉 英文不太好
Is this a joke?
开什么玩笑?
Just passed the halfway mark.
已经飞出一半路程
Can't turn around.
不能回头了
Nice call. - No worries.
是你高明的决定 不用客气
We think it's pesticide poisoning.
我们认为是杀虫剂中毒
We don't spray these flights.
这些航♥班♥上没有用过
Dramamine overdose.
晕海宁过量服用
Wouldn't explain the fever.
解释不了发热症状
Jet lag.
倒时差
Wouldn't explain the abdominal pain.
解释不了腹部疼痛
Deep vein thrombosis.
深度静脉血栓
Wouldn't explain the nausea.
解释不了晕吐
Food poisoning.
食物中毒
What was on the menu?
菜单上有什么?
Steak and sea bass in First Class.
头等舱是牛排和蒸鳕鱼
Fettuccine and seafood kebabs in Economy.
经济舱是意粉和烤海鲜串
Since when does food poisoning cause a rash?
什么时候食物也能导致皮疹了?
Sea bass, seafood kebabs?
蒸鳕鱼 烤海鲜串?
He had the sea bass.
他吃的是蒸鳕鱼
Please tell me she had the kebabs.
请务必告诉我她吃的是烤海鲜串
I think so.
我想是的
Ciguatera poisoning.
鱼肉中毒
It's an instant-onset toxin.
这是当场发作的毒素
Symptoms include... E. All of the above.
这里写的全部症状都包括
It's only found in certain kinds of tropical game fish such as...
只存于几种供垂钓的热带鱼类中 比如...
Sea bass?
鳕鱼?
Make sure you get a resume from him.
记得问他要份简历
Hello?
你们好
Excuse me.
不好意思
Ladies and gentlemen,
女生们先生们
I have a brief announcement concerning your meals.
我有一个关于你们用餐的简要通报
If you ate the sea bass or the seafood kebabs,
如果你们食用了蒸鳕鱼或者烤海鲜串
you have ingested a dangerous toxin.
那你们已摄入一种危险毒素
However, if you proceed to the restrooms both on your left and right
但是 若你们去位于机尾两侧的...
at the rear of the plane and vomit as soon as possible,
洗手间尽快吐出
the toxic effect should be minimal.
毒素作用将会降到最低
Thank you, and have a pleasant flight.
谢谢你们 并祝旅途愉快
Meningococcus makes just as much sense.
脑膜炎球菌也能解释通
I know.
我知道
What did you find?
找到什么?
Nothing in her house.
她房♥子里找不到什么
Big waste of time.
完全是浪费时间
Medically.
从医学角度来说
CT was a complete waste.
CT也是白费
She was negative for tumors,
她没有肿瘤
her blood was negative for drugs,
血检也没发现毒品或重金属
heavy metals, tropical diseases, food poisoning, and STDs.
热带病 食物中毒或者性病
Also no sign of lead poisoning or sepsis.
也没有铅中毒或者脓毒病的征兆
Apparently Venezuelan tattoo parlors have standards after all.
看来委内瑞拉的纹身小店也讲卫生标准
Good to know.
多谢告知
We sure she's even sick?
我们确定她有病?
Two more seizures in the last two hours.
两小时里又有两次癫痫发作
Which is slower than she was having them before you put the patch back on.
比你给她贴上贴片前要减缓了
I'm an idiot.
我真是个傻瓜
She's exposed herself to so much crap
她接触了这么多脏东西
I just assumed it was a zebra.
我一直认为是种怪疾
It's breast cancer.
是乳腺癌
Since when is breast cancer treatable by motion sickness meds?
乳腺癌怎么能用抗运动贴片治疗?
It's not.
不能
But the inflammation caused by the paraneoplastic syndrome
但是副肿瘤性症状引起的发炎 (恶性肿瘤对神经系统的远隔破坏)
caused by the cancer can be reduced by anticholinergics.
可由抗胆碱药控制
Hey, here you go.
嗨 来
Is he gonna die?
他会死吗?
We're doing all we can.
我们在竭尽所能
We don't know what's wrong with him yet.
但还不知道他到底得了什么毛病
Am I gonna die?
我会死吗?
No.
不会的
Here, chew on these.
来 嚼这个
Good news is all the pilots are red meat men.
好消息是飞行员吃的都是牛羊肉
Although I was kind of looking forward to landing this puppy myself.
虽然我有点想去降落这架小飞机
Peng's getting worse.
Peng的情况越来越糟
That makes sense.
这说得通
First Class ate before Coach.
头等舱比经济舱先开膳
He digested more of his food before he threw up.
他呕吐之前消化了更多东西
Or you're wrong and we're gonna start seeing neurological symptoms soon.
也可能是你错了 神经学的症状很快就会出现
Seizures, paralysis, ataxia.
癫痫 麻痹 共济失调
We're not gonna see ataxia.
不会出现共济失调
You're so sure you're right.
你就这么肯定自己是对的
No. It's just hard to show clumsiness when you're lying moaning in a fetal position.
不 他像婴儿般蜷缩呻♥吟♥着 怎么表现出行动不协调
Hey,
嗨!
stand up.
起...起来!
Does nobody speak Korean on this flight?
飞机上就没人会说韩语?
I assumed you did.
我以为你会
I know how to ask him if his sister's over 18,
我知道怎么问他的妹妹是否满18岁
I just don't think that's gonna help.
但这没用
Hey,
嗨!
stand up.
起来!
Stand up.
起 来
Don't play the cripple card
别跟我装脚瘸
with me.
我 潜
Oh, hi.
哦 你好
I'm leaving.
我要走了
Work.
工作
Okay.
哦 好吧
Important client.
重要客户
Sure.
当然
Listen.
呃 听着...
Are you close?
你们关系好吗?
Why?
怎么?
She needs a mammogram.
她得做个乳♥房♥♥X光照片
Oh, God.
噢 老天
I know I'm throwing a lot at you.
我知道我对你要求过多
She just has no family in town.
可她没有别的亲人在这儿
And I really think she could use a friend right now.
她此刻真的需要朋友
Okay. Put your hand here.
好了 把手放在这里
You don't have to stay.
你不用待在这里的
No, it's
不 这...
no problem.
没关系
But why?
但是为什么?
You don't even know me.
你甚至不认识我
You gotta be scared.
你肯定吓坏了
I almost hope it's breast cancer.
我甚至希望是乳腺癌
No.
不
Then it wouldn't be my fault.
那样就不会是我的过错
Whatever it is, it's not your fault.
不管是什么 都不是你的错
That's not true.
不是那样
You can control things.
你可以控制一些事
Not everything.
虽不是全部
But you don't have to take stupid risks.
但可以不去招惹无谓的风险
I was being an idiot.
我太傻了
You were having fun.
你只是找乐子
You have regrets?
你有过后悔的事吗?
Yeah.
有啊
Robin?
Robin
Hold still.
不要动
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表