How can I help you this beautiful morning?
我怎样才能帮助你度过这个美丽的早晨?
You got any cases?
你有病人么?
Three.
三个
Got a teenage African American lung transplant...
黑人少女需要肺移植
Next two days you'll be doing nothing but clinic work.
以后几天你除了门诊什么都不要做
I just said... You were lying.
我刚刚说 你在撒谎!
Well, then why'd you ask?
那干嘛还问?
Because if you told the truth I was only gonna give you one day of clinic duty.
如果你刚刚说真话 我就只给你一天门诊任务
That's dishonest.
真奸诈
I refuse to participate in this...
我拒绝接受... 你会去做的
...
也能让你回去
Perjurer.
做伪证的
Felon.
犯人
How can I help you this beautiful morning?
美丽的早上 有什么可为您服务的?
I told the nurse I have a runny nose. But I don't.
我跟护士说我流鼻涕 但是我没
I think I have
我 我想我有...
syphilis or gonorrhea.
梅毒或者淋病
I think I have an STD.
我觉得我得了性病
I think I have a...
我觉得我得了...
Who is here for a runny nose?
这有谁流鼻涕
It's a cold!
那是伤风
It'll get better. Go home.
会好起来的 回家吧
Those of you who stayed obviously do not have colds.
你们这些留下来的明显不是得了伤风
You will be assigned to a doctor who is not me,
会有别的医生指派给你们
because I am tired of wiping crotches.
我不想再用棉签擦人的下♥体♥了
House.
House!
You're doing this.
你得看病
It hurts! Sir...
好难受啊!
Call security.
叫保安
Should I get a sedative?
要不要我拿一针镇静剂?
No, I'm good. Thanks.
不用 我很好 谢谢
It hurts! My head hurts!
我头疼死了!
Need a team here.
需要一个医疗小组!
I have the sedative.
镇静剂来了
Little late.
晚了点
Just in time.
刚刚好
What did you give him? A paralytic.
你刚才给他了什么 面部神经瘫痪
Why would you do that?
你干吗要那样做
Somebody had to stop the screaming.
要让某人不要尖叫
Then he's still in pain.
可是他还是会痛啊
Yeah. But quietly.
对 但是安静的痛
Paralytic's stopped him breathing.
面部神经瘫痪会让他停止呼吸
If he goes hypoxic, he's gonna be quiet forever.
如果脑部缺氧 他就得安静一辈子了
So either I can continue to swab people's privates or I can figure out if this guy's delirium, pain
要么让我继续用棉签去擦别人私处 或者让我想想这家伙的精神错乱和疼痛
and insanely high heart rate are life-threatening or just a personality quirk.
疯狂的心率是有生命危险呢 还是只是一种古怪的人格
I think the latter choice is the better for all three of us.
我觉得第二种选择对我们三个都比较合适
He's sedated.
他打了镇静剂
It took five CCs of haloperidol to get him down after the paralytic wore off.
瘫痪消失以后 用了5cc的氟哌啶醇 (一种强安定药)才让他安静下来
So, pain in his right ear, psychotic behavior and dizziness.
右耳疼痛 精神错乱 头昏眼花
Go.
说吧!
Nurses said he was holding his head.
护士说他经常敲自己的头
How do you know it was specifically his ear?
你怎么这么准确的知道是耳朵
Because he was dizzy.
因为他头晕
Means the problem was affecting his inner ear.
表示内耳出了问题
Nurses said he was running in circles.
护士说他绕圆圈跑 并不表示他那时候头晕
He was running in oblongs.
他是绕着方形跑
Looked like a three-year-old kid drew them.
还是三岁小孩画的那种方形
Acoustic neuroma that started a hemorrhage.
听神经瘤大出血
Explains the pain, vertigo, everything.
解释疼痛 眩晕 所有症状
Get an MRI.
做个核磁共振
What else?
还有什么可能
If it explains everything... Might not explain everything.
如果能解释所有症状 也可能解释不了所有的
Well, what if he was psychotic first,
好吧 如果他开始就有精神病呢
then self-mutilated, damaged the ear.
然后自残 损害了耳部
Excellent.
很棒
We need a complete psychiatric work up.
需要全面的精神病学诊断
Your turn.
到你了
I was gonna say what Foreman...
我本来要说的跟Foreman
Say something else.
好吧 那说点别的
He came to the clinic.
他 来了门诊
Good.
不错
Decent chance he had a chronic illness first, especially given the rapid heart rate.
很大可能是他先有了慢性病 特别是当有心率加快的现象出现
Lingering ear infection, pressure builds up in his inner ear,
持续的耳部感染 增加了对内耳的压♥迫♥
bursts through the mastoid bone while he's waiting in the clinic.
当他在门诊候诊的时候 通过中耳骨乳突爆发
Oh, yes!
是啊
Get a head CT. Draw blood cultures.
做脑部CT 血液培养 做生化电解分♥析♥
Run a chem panel and get a complete blood count.
还有一个全血计数
Oh, while you're at it, pour some alcohol into his ear
你们忙这些的时候 顺道往他耳朵里倒点酒精
and take out the cockroach.
然后把蟑螂拿出来
He has a cockroach in his ear?
有个蟑螂在他耳朵里?
He was scratching that ear right before the event, so I took a peek.
他发疯之前一直在抓耳朵 所以我就偷看了一下
My guess is it started biting.
我猜是因为它开始咬人了
Nothing else wrong with him?
他没有什么别的事?
Isn't that enough?
好吧 这还不够么
It's pretty gross.
挺恶心的
So why are we doing the tests?
那么 我们干吗还要去作那么多检查
Well, it's either that or I have to keep doing clinic duty.
不做这些我就要接着去坐门诊
You can do the tests or just stay out of Cuddy's sight.
做检查 或者别让Cuddy看到就好了
I don't really care which.
我倒不在乎你们选哪个
Why are you here?
你怎么在这
Because it's not a hospital.
因为这不是医院
It's a jogging park.
这是慢跑公园啊
You're not jogging.
你又不慢跑
You can't jog.
你也慢跑不了
I'm watching jogging.
我在看慢跑
I sit and I watch and I imagine.
我坐下 观看 然后想像
So what do you watch for?
那你都看什么
That guy's running in shorts.
那小伙子穿短裤跑
He's not running. He's trolling.
他才没在跑步 他在钓马子
You're good at this.
你挺擅长这个嘛
How long are you going to stay here?
你在这还要待多久
Beauty of this place is that it's the last place Cuddy will look.
这种地方的美好就在于 cuddy想不到到这里找我
How can I help you?
我能为您效劳吗
The doctors gave me this.
医生们给了我这个
What doctors?
什么医生
At the other hospital.
别的医院的医生
Last month.
上个月
Do you know what this says?
你知道上面写了什么
Yes.
知道
"Patient has a six-centimeter mass in the right lung. Cancerous. Inoperable."
病人右肺有一个6厘米的肿大 癌变 - 无法手术
Do you understand what this means?
你明白这意味着什么
Is it okay if I sleep here tonight?
我今晚在这里过夜可以么
It's cold outside.
外面很冷
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
I thought House had a case.
我还以为house有个病人
He doesn't.
他没有
You ordered a CT on a patient with a bug in his ear.
你给耳朵里有虫子的病人预定了CT
How did you know I was here?
你怎么知道我在这
I ran into Cameron in the clinic.
我在门诊偶遇了cameron
"Ran into"?
"偶遇"?
You ordered pointless tests just to...
你预约不必要的检查就是为了
Wouldn't have been pointless if you hadn't "run into" Cameron.
如果你没有偶遇cameron 那就不会是没用的了
She got punished.
她受到惩罚了
She's stuck with another dying patient.
她被一个垂死的病人粘住了
Is that Vicodin?
那是维柯丁?
Breath mint.
薄荷糖
Thought you were gonna kiss me.
我以为你会亲我
What happened to rehab?
不是戒毒了吗
I got out.
我不去了
It was a scam?
那是诡计是吧 前戏够了吧
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表