She's being abused.
她被虐待
A bloody T-shirt doesn't equal abuse.
带血的T恤不等于虐待
Kids get hurt all the time.
小孩常常会受伤的
That amount of blood?
这么多血?
Oh, crap.
哦 见鬼
You two are agreeing again.
你们两个又一条心了
Her father's overwhelmed. Hectic job, his wife passed away last year,
父亲被繁重的工作压垮 妻子去年又过世了
he could easily be taking it out on the kids.
他很容易发泄在孩子头上
Or she had a nosebleed and grabbed a T-shirt.
又或者是孩子流鼻血 抓了件T恤来擦
She's so ashamed of a nosebleed
她觉得流鼻血太丢人
she has to hide the evidence in a vent under her bed?
硬是要把衣服藏在床下的通风口
She's socially isolated, the brother's always in trouble,
她与外界隔离 哥哥一直是个麻烦鬼
it's classic signs.
典型的标志
But no physical signs. No marks on her body, no bruises at all.
但是没有体征 身体没有伤痕 没有任何瘀伤
What if it's sexual?
也许是性侵犯?
We should call Social Services.
应该打电♥话♥给社会福利署
Well, this sucks.
唉 糟透了
Either it's abuse, or it's not abuse,
这或是虐待 或者不是
which means either it's a symptom or it's completely irrelevant.
或者是一种症状 或者完全无关
Either way, we got to waste half a day figuring out which.
无论哪种情况 都得费个半天搞清楚
Full physical exam.
全面身体♥检♥查
Look for bruises we may have missed,
查一下可能遗漏的瘀伤
check her mouth and do a vaginal exam.
检查口腔 做阴♥道♥检查
We can't do a vaginal exam on a six-year-old without the dad's consent.
没有父亲同意 不能对六岁孩子做阴♥道♥检查
And if he's abusing her, he'll never say yes.
如果是他施虐 绝无可能同意
"Never" is just "reven" spelled backwards.
世事无绝对
Have you been abusing your daughter?
你虐待过你女儿吗?
What? Why would you...
什么 你怎么会...
We found this hidden in a vent under her bed.
这是在她床下的通风口找到的
I don't know anything about this.
我对此一无所知
Maybe she had a bloody nose?
也许是流鼻血
We need to examine her for abuse.
我们需要检查她是否受过虐待
You can't really think I...
不是真的以为我...
Maybe you, maybe the school bully,
也许是你 或是学校的流氓 变♥态♥的邻居
Do you even know where your son is right now?
你都不知道你儿子现在在哪?
Yeah, he was here just... Here a minute ago.
他在这里 一分钟前还在的
She isn't being abused.
她没有被虐待
Unfortunately, that answer doesn't help me.
很遗憾 这回答不能让人信服
If you have abused her,
如果你虐待过她 自然会撒谎的
you're obviously gonna lie about it. I'm not lying!
我没有说谎!
We need to do a vaginal exam. No.
我们需要做阴♥道♥检查 不行
She may be dying, she still can't talk and you're gonna waste your time with this?
她快要死了 还不能说话 而你们还在这种事情上浪费时间?
Either you consent and we waste a few hours doing the exam,
你同意了 我们就花几小时做检查
or you refuse and I call Social Services
如果你拒绝 我就叫社会福利署的人来
and they waste three days doing an investigation
他们会花三天调查
which ends with them doing the exam anyway.
最后他们还是要做这个检查
Okay. I'm gonna look inside your mouth. Open wide.
张大嘴巴 我要看里面
I need to look at your chest and your back next, okay?
接下来要检查胸和背 可以么?
I know you can't talk, so stop me if you get scared.
我知道你不能讲话 如果害怕了就示意我停下
Before you came here, did anyone hurt you?
入院前 有人伤害过你么?
Make you bleed?
让你流血?
I need to look in your vagina now. Do you understand?
现在我要检查你的阴♥道♥ 能谅解么?
I'm a doctor, so it's okay. All right?
我是医生 所以没有关系的 好么?
Bend your knees, keep your ankles together
屈膝 脚踝并拢
and just let your knees fall to the side, okay?
膝盖侧向一边 可以么?
Oh, my God.
哦 天哪
She has cuts all over her genital area, like slices.
生殖器区尽是割伤
Some are almost healed, but some are new.
一些差不多愈合了 一些是新的
She could be doing it to herself.
可能是她自己弄得
She's a little young to be cutting.
她太小 不会割伤自己的
She's a little young for a stroke.
她太小 不会中风
Depression accounts for the cuts,
抑郁解释了割伤
molestation accounts for the depression.
性侵犯解释了抑郁
But do the cuts account for all that blood?
割伤能解释这么多血吗?
They weren't deep enough.
伤口不够深
So she's getting cut, but that's not the source of the blood?
就是说她被割伤了 却并非出血的原因?
The other obvious source is forcible penetration.
很可能是强行侵入
The obvious source of the blood, not the cuts.
讲得通出血 讲不通割伤
There was no tearing, there's no evidence at all.
没有撕裂 根本没有任何证据
So we have no explanation for the cuts or the blood.
无法解释的割伤和出血
Where is he?
他到哪去了?
What if our original assumption was wrong?
如果假设从一开始就错了呢?
Meaning what?
怎么说?
We found a T-shirt covered with blood hidden in a heating vent.
在通风口找到一件沾满血的T恤
How do we know it's even hers?
怎么知道是她的?
Her dad identified it.
她爸爸确认了
Not the shirt, the blood.
我指的不是T恤 而是血
Are those the urine test results? - Yes. - And...
这...是尿检结果吗? 是的
I'm going to ask you for some blood.
那么... 我要给你验血
Why?
为什么?
To see if your answer will be, "I can't bleed in public."
看你是否会回答 公共场合我的血流不出来
This wasn't your urine, was it?
这不是你的尿 对吧?
Why would I give you someone else's urine?
我为什么给你别人的尿样?
The usual reason is because you're on steroids.
通常是因为你在用类固醇
I'm not an athlete.
我不是运动员
Second favorite reason is because you're on drugs.
第二个大行其道的原因是你吸毒
I'm not. I am.
我没吸 我吸
Third favorite reason is you have insurance
第三个大行其道的原因是你有保险
but your friend Eggs Benedict doesn't.
但你相好的没有
So, Eggs describes a list of symptoms and you repeat them to a doctor,
所以你向医生复述 你相好的描述的症状
which is particularly stupid because this is a free clinic.
真是愚蠢至极 因为这里是义诊
Need you, now.
我需要你 现在
My work here is done.
这儿没我的事了
Am I okay? Is it diabetes?
我没事吧 是糖尿病吗?
No, you're pregnant.
不是 你怀孕了
Six-year-old abuse victim and you haven't called Social Services?
六岁的虐待受害者 你居然不通知社会福利署?
She might've been abused? That's horrifying.
她可能被虐 太可怕了
Why are you wearing extra concealer under your eyes?
你眼睛下面干嘛涂这么多遮瑕粉?
The law's clear. You suspect abuse, you call the authorities.
法律明文规定 一旦怀疑病人遭到虐待 就得通知当局
You don't proceed as usual while the possible abuser sits by her bedside.
施虐者可能就坐在她身旁 而你却不行动?
Dad consented to the exam which means it's not the dad.
爸爸同意检查 表明不是他干的
How late were you out last night?
你昨晚在外面待到多晚?
It's always the dad and I don't have a curfew.
干这种事的总是爸爸 另外我不用宵禁
Panty hamster get a spin on its wheel?
你的小妹妹一夜偷♥欢♥?
I went to a play.
我去看戏了
House, you are going back to your office.
House 你给我回办公室
You are picking up your phone, calling Social Services
打电♥话♥通知社会福利署
and you are reporting suspected abuse.
举报可疑的虐待事件
Do you understand?
明白了吗?
What play?
哪出戏?
You're trying to have sex with Cuddy.
你想跟Cuddy做♥爱♥
Fries? You took her to a play.
要炸薯条吗? 你带她去看戏
You only take women to plays because...
带女人去看戏只是为了...
No, you only take women to plays for that reason.
不 你才只为这原因带女人看戏
That's your theory.
那是你的理论
Okay. Then why did you take her to a play?
好吧 那你干嘛带她去看戏?
She's a friend. A friend with a squish mitten.
她是我朋友 有阴♥道♥的朋友
It is possible to have a friend of the opposite sex without...
可以跟异性做朋友
Blasphemer!
歪理邪说!
She's not a friend of the opposite sex, she's a different species.
她不是异性朋友 而是异类
She's an administrator.
她是管理人
She's going to eat your head after she's done.
一旦完事就吃掉你的脑袋
Yes, I slept with her.
是的 我跟她睡过
Seriously? No.
当真? 没有
Yes, you did.
是的 你睡过她
Yes, I did.
是 没错
Seriously?
当真?
No. You've got a problem, House.
没有 你有毛病 House
We just tested the blood on Lucy's T-shirt,
刚测完LucyT恤上的血
it's full of endometrial cells.
内含大量子♥宫♥内膜细胞
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表