No,
没有
what about CPK enzymes?
CPK(肌酸磷酸激酶)怎么样?
Elevated, 275.
提高了 275
People light fires for themselves,
人家若是为了自己点燃炉火
but then they don't deny it.
定然不会矢口否认
He's here?
他在这儿
CPK isn't high enough.
CPK还不够高
Potassium's what you'd expect because of the bronchodilators.
血钾提高是因为支气管扩张剂的缘故
Oh, my God!
老天!
You're not wearing a bra.
你没戴文胸
It's not thyroid storm.
这不是甲亢危象
You just met him.
你们才刚见面
I like him,
我喜欢他
and I like sex.
也喜欢做♥爱♥
Do I need to stitch a letter on my tops?
用不用我在胸口刺上字?
No.
不用
Might be worth taking out an ad in the local papers.
不过或许可以在当地报纸上登个广♥告♥
Do you like me, House?
你喜欢我吗 House?
I was on the phone with Bennett 15 minutes ago.
我15分钟前刚和Bennett通过电♥话♥
His cell phone's working.
他的手♥机♥没出问题
Your MO is to avoid me at all costs,
你原本不惜一切躲避我
and suddenly you need my input on every move you make. I can only assume
突然 你需要我拨一拨 你动一动
it's because I'm on a date.
我只好认为 这是因为我在约会
When we met, I noticed...
见面时 我注意到
You noticed he was a Shriner because of the way he parted his hair.
你注意到他是秘密兄弟会员 因他头发分路样子
You noticed he was a mama's boy
你注意到他是个乖宝宝
because of the way he blinked his left eye.
因为他眨左眼的样子
I'm not interested. I'm not impressed.
我不感兴趣 我不受你影响
There are only two reasons
只有两个原因
anyone would want to screw with me tonight.
有人想要破坏我今晚的好事
Either they're an altruistic decent person
要么 他是个无私的正派人
who's worried about my well-being,
只是为了我的幸福着想
or they want me for themselves.
要么他是自己想得到我
You left out the third option.
你漏了第三个可能性
Evil bastard who just wants to mess with other people's happiness.
想破坏别人幸福的魔鬼
Good night, House.
晚安 House
We won't be bothered again.
不会再有打扰了
It's late. I should go.
太晚了
Why?
我该走了 为什么?
I part my hair on the left, and I'm a Shriner?
我把头发分在左边 还是个秘密兄弟会成员
You heard the conversation?
你听到谈话了
I'm not interested in him.
我对他不感兴趣
I don't blame you.
我不怪你
I only said those things so that he wouldn't come back.
我这么说 只是让他不要再回来
I don't really care about my job.
我并不热衷于我的工作
I do it well. I provide a service,
我♥干♥得不错 提供服务
but my goal was always to make enough money
但我的目标是赚足够的钱
to do the things I really like.
去做我真正喜欢的事
Music, travel...
音乐 旅行
I like those things, too.
这些我也喜欢
You like them, but they're not really important to you.
你是喜欢 但这些对你并不至关重要
I don't know whether it's House,
我不知道是因为House
your job, or if you just thrive on conflict,
你的工作 还是冲突让你生机勃勃
but you should hear yourself when you're talking to him.
你该留意 你跟他说话时候的样子
Nothing else in the world's going on.
心无旁骛
You're focused, confident, compelling.
你专心 自信 夺目
Don't take this the wrong way,
别误解了
but I'd like to go out with that woman.
我想跟那个女人约会
I can get her on the phone.
我可以让她听电♥话♥
Where did you go?
你去了哪里?
She's getting worse.
她情况更糟了
It's not thyroid storm.
不是甲亢危象
Give me a spinal nerve.
做脊髓神经切片
There are still other tests.
还有别的检测
She just said the girl is getting worse.
她刚说了女孩在恶化
You really want to wait?
你们还想等待
We'll be risking infection, maybe make the paralysis worse.
会有感染的风险 还可能使瘫痪恶化
It is worse,
已经恶化了
and we're making it worse than worse? Do the biopsy.
我们让它越来越糟 做切片
We could paralyze her and get no useful information.
可能会使她瘫痪 却一无所获
Do the biopsy.
做切片
If you're thinking peripheral neuropathy,
如果是外周神经疾病
we should take a nerve a little further away from the spine.
该选择离脊髓稍远的神经
A little further from the truth.
离真♥相♥也远了
We're talking paralysis.
牵涉到瘫痪
There's a good chance the spine is relevant.
很有可能是脊髓相关
If this thing is progressing,
若病情发展
it could kill her in hours.
要不了几小时 她就死了
Give me back my papers.
把论文还给我
Is he asking for a spinal nerve?
他是不是坚持要脊髓神经?
How did you know?
你怎么知道?
Give us a minute.
让我们单独谈
Did you know they recently found a protein that speeds up nerve growth?
你可知道 最近发现一种蛋白质 能加速神经生长?
Fascinating stuff.
多奇妙
If you put that protein with the insulation from a spinal nerve,
如果在脊髓神经的绝缘层放上这种蛋白质
you could grow your own little garden.
就能种植自己的小花♥园♥
If that spinal nerve... Yeah, yeah, yeah,
如果这根脊髓神经 是 是
if it happened to come from a person with CIPA,
如果恰好是来自无痛病患者
I can grow pain-free nerves and graft them into my own leg.
那就可以培育无痛觉神经 并植入自己的腿
What an evil plan!
好个邪恶的计划
You'd have to be on immunosuppressors for life.
你得终身用免疫抑制剂
Risk of infection, shorter lifespan...
冒感染的风险 缩短寿命
Shorter but normal.
短是短 可正常了
Usually jealousy expresses itself by trying
嫉妒通常表现的方式
to destroy what someone has.
是想摧毁别人拥有的
You're more ambitious.
你更雄心勃勃
You actually want to change medical fact
你想歪曲医学事实来达到目的
You're risking your patient's life.
你用患者的生命来冒险
That's how medical fact changes.
这样医学事实才会进步
A doctor risks...
医生冒险
To serve their patient's health,
是为了患者的健康
not their own.
不是为了自己的
This is medically justified.
这诊断没有错
Are you sure?
你确定?
Are you sure that
你肯定
you're the right one to be making this call?
你能够做这个判断?
Biopsy whatever nerve you figure you could safely get at.
切片检查能安全取得的神经
God, Wilson's annoying.
天 Wilson真是讨厌
Past 3:00 a.m. on Valentine's Day night.
情人节凌晨3点
I assume you had a date with Wendy.
我知道你和Wendy有约
She'll survive. She knows the deal.
她没事 知道规矩
You're lucky.
你真幸运
I know.
我是
Someday, when there's time,
以后等有了时间
I would like to actually have a social life.
我也想有社交生活
Someday? Come on.
有朝一日?
If there's one thing a good-looking woman
一个漂亮的女人
can have whenever she wants, it's a social life.
想要社交生活最容易不过
You mean a sex life.
你指性♥爱♥生活
There's nothing wrong with a little companionship
有个陪伴不是错
until the real thing comes along.
在认真的感情到来之前
I had the real thing.
我有过认真的感情
Forgive me if I don't want to settle.
我只是不想安定下来
Right.
是么
What does that mean?
这什么意思?
Nothing.
没什么
You think I didn't have the real thing?
你认为我没有过真正的感情?
I have no idea what you had.
我不知道你有过什么
And yet you're judging it.
而你就下了判断
It's late. I'm cranky. Sorry.
熬夜让我暴躁 对不起
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表