scheduled my interviews on my own time.
在私人时间去面试
You have no right to screw with my future.
你没有权利毁了我的前途
You're gonna be all whiny during the differential diagnoses, aren't you?
鉴别诊断的时候你会不停抱怨的 是吧?
It wasn't me.
不是我♥干♥的
I only sabotage people I consider worth it.
我只妨碍我认为值得妨碍的人
You are one evil, cunning woman.
你这个恶毒狡猾的女人
It's a massive turn-on.
这句话可够刺♥激♥的
You girls can gossip later.
你们可以晚点再八卦
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
You called New York Mercy to have Foreman's job interview killed.
你给纽约Mercy医院打电♥话♥ 让Foreman的工作面试胎死腹中
When I said, "You girls can gossip later," I was throwing you out, but in a polite way.
我说 "你们可以晚点再八卦" 就是礼貌的叫你快出去
Well, I take it you're off your anti-depressants.
我猜你已经不服用抗抑郁药了
You're deflecting. Only I'm allowed to do that.
啊 你在改变话题 只有我才能那么做
Does Foreman actually think I did that?
Foreman真认为是我做的?
No. Just me. But I know something he doesn't: I didn't do it.
不 只是我这么想 但我清楚一件事 不是我♥干♥的
Why would I do it?
我为什么会那么做?
Do you want him to leave? No.
你想他离开吗? 不
Are you planning on doing something?
你打算采取什么行动吗?
I'm waiting for board approval.
我在等董事会通过
But if he takes the job, there's nothing to be done. You had to stop him.
但如果他找到新工作 就没办法干涉了 你得阻止他
It wasn't me.
不是我♥干♥的
What are you doing?
你在干吗?
Looking for a tell. Rapid eye blink, twitch of the lips.
寻找迹象 快速眨眼 嘴唇抽搐
Send in Nurse Unger when you pass her on your way out.
出门时 顺便吧Unger护士叫进来
Oh, almost forgot. I need to give a 16-year-old magic mushrooms to treat a cluster headache. Is that cool?
差点忘了 要用神奇蘑菇给16岁的病人 治疗丛集性头痛 可以吧?
Yeah, no problem.
好啊 没问题
I was being sarcastic.
我是在说反话
It wouldn't look that way in the court transcript.
法♥院♥笔录上可不会这么陈述
Mushrooms have psilocybins that work on cluster headaches.
神奇蘑菇(一种毒品)含有裸盖菇碱 对丛集性头痛有效
It's either that or cutting into his brain and going on a fishing expedition.
不这么做 就只能切开他的脑袋探索了
I assume you've considered he could have a psychogenic experience,
我想你考虑到他可能会经历心理紊乱?
possibly suffer a fit of severe paranoia.
可能会遭受强烈的妄想症
Well, I have now.
我现在意识到了
Yeah, it's definitely better that the Dean of Medicine prescribes it instead of an unhinged doctor with a history of drug use.
由院长来开处方 肯定比嗑药的疯医生来开要好
Takes the stink off if the patient decides to put on a cape and fly off the roof.
如果病人决定穿上披风 从屋顶跳下翱翔 我也可以脱罪
Low dose. No more than 10 milligrams, tightly controlled setting.
低剂量 不许超过10毫克 严谨监控
And make sure the mother signs off on it.
还有必须先取得母亲的同意
Party on, Garth. And don't stand in Foreman's way. It's just wrong.
省省心 Garth 别阻挡Foreman的前程,那可是大错特错
New research shows that a chemical component in the mushrooms can...
最新研究发现毒蘑菇的化学成分会...
Yeah, lots of technical medical stuff. So when do I get them?
一大堆技医学上的行话 我什么时候才能吃到?
I went to college. I know about mushrooms.
我上过大学 知道毒蘑菇的事
Friend of a friend shot himself in the foot.
朋友的朋友往自己脚上开了一枪
They're not giving me a gun, Enid!
他们不会给我枪的 Enid!
Sign the consent form.
快签同意书
We'll be monitoring him, but cardiac arrest is possible.
我们会看着他 但心脏停跳是有可能的
Big "E,"
大人E
small "N"...
小孩N
And if the mushrooms don't work?
如果毒蘑菇没有用呢?
The next step would be a type of brain surgery.
那么下一步就是脑部手术
Oh, God.
我的天啊
Pain's getting worse!
越来越痛了
Need shrooms now!
快给我蘑菇!
Oh, yeah.
爽啊
Nate, how's the pain?
Nate 还痛吗?
Hey, hey! It's Skippy,
嘿嘿! 是Skippy!
the bush kangaroo!
灌木袋鼠! (Skippy: 电视剧角色 后指澳洲白人)
Your head, Nate. We need to know how the pain is.
你的脑袋 Nate 我们得知道还疼不疼
What I got here is the opposite of pain.
我感受到的和疼痛完全相反
That means you're suffering from cluster headaches, which means hopefully...
也就是说你得的是丛集性头痛 也就是说有希望...
Man, you're hot.
伙计 你真性感
She's making me horny. Deal with it.
她让我欲♥火♥焚身 忍♥忍♥吧
Hey, hey, hey,
嗨 嗨 嗨
you can't get me stoned, then not close the deal.
你们不能让我飘飘欲仙又旮然而止
Shut up. Take it easy.
闭嘴 算了 他病了
You'll regret saying no!
如果拒绝你会后悔的
Check it out.
看吧
Oh, for God's sake.
哦 看在上帝的份上
Hold it. What are you doing?
等等 你到底干嘛?
He has undersized testes.
他的睾丸偏小
His other secondary sexual characteristics are normal.
其它第二性征正常
If you want to curry favor with me, avoid discussions of other men's testicles. "You were right about the cluster headaches."
想向我献殷勤 犯不着讨论其他男人的睾丸
You're wrong about what caused them.
但没说对病因
Vascular problem in a major artery wouldn't cause hypogonadism.
主动脉血管疾病不会引起生殖官能不良
Okay, what causes rage, headaches, personality disorder and hypogonadism?
好吧 那是什么导致脾气暴躁 头痛 人格紊乱还有生殖官能不良?
Where's Foreman?
Foreman哪去了?
He's mad at me.
他在生我的气
Why? No reason.
为什么? 没原因
Yeah. That makes sense.
是啊 这说得过去
The male genitals are controlled by the hypothalamus and pituitary gland.
男性生殖器受下丘脑与垂体的控制
We're not talking about Foreman anymore.
我们再不提Foreman了
Kid's being pummeled at school.
这孩子在学校被人揍了
A couple blows to the head can cause hypothalamic lesions.
头上挨几拳会损伤下丘脑
We ever going to talk about what happens when Foreman's gone?
能讨论下等Foreman走后 会有什么改变吗?
If this were an employee-owned airline in Scandinavia, yes.
如果这里像斯堪的纳维亚航♥空♥公♥司♥(SAS) 是员工说了算 有可能会讨论
It's not lesions. His temperature would be all over the map. Symptoms don't lie.
不是外伤 否则他体温会不稳定 症状不会撒谎
He's gone in less than a week, and you haven't even read a résumé.
他一周不到就走人了 你一份简历还没过目?
Doesn't even need to. The two of us can handle it.
用不着 我们两个人足以应付了
Craniopharyngioma fits the symptoms.
颅咽管瘤符合症状
Biopsy the brat's pituitary.
活检这臭小子的垂体
And let the record show I was right about the cluster headaches.
让检验报告来证明 我对丛集性头痛判断正确
Forget it! It's a straightforward procedure. We thread an endoscopic tube up through the nostril...
方法很简单 经鼻孔入路
And cut something out of my brain? No way.
从我脑袋里切除什么? 不行
If it's a tumor, it could kill you.
如果是瘤 你会丧命的
Just give me more shrooms, okay? I'll be fine.
那就多给我些蘑菇行吧? 我会没事的
You only need my consent, right?
只要我同意就行了 对吧?
Yeah, but it'll be a lot easier if...
是的 最好是他配合...
Do whatever you have to do.
随你们采取什么措施吧
You don't touch me, all right? You can touch me, just not my brain.
你别碰我 行吗? 你可以碰我 只要不是脑袋
Nate, you got to do this. I can't take it anymore...
Nate 你得做这个测试 我再也忍♥受不了了
My God, Mom! Save me the melodramatic hand-wringing, okay?
我的天 妈妈! 别那么歇斯底里了 行吗?
Loosen up! Get yourself coited.
放松点!去找个人做♥爱♥吧
I'm going to give him a sedative.
我要给他来针镇定剂
You're decent-looking, Dr. Skippy.
你看起来文质彬彬的 澳洲袋鼠医生
Why don't you take her for a ride?
干嘛不跟她去嘿♥咻♥一番
Nate?
Nate...
Are you in pain?
你感觉痛吗?
Nate?
Nate!
His heart rate's normal. Respiration's even.
心跳正常 呼吸平稳
What's happening? What's the matter with him?
发生什么了?他怎么了?
He's jaundiced. His liver's shutting down.
黄疸病 他的肝脏在衰竭
We've started him on sodium polystyrene sulfonate.
开始给他用聚苯乙烯磺酸钠 (治疗肾病)
His liver's operating at about 20% and deteriorating fast.
他的肝脏只有20%在起作用 还在迅速恶化
Which means he'll be dead long before Foreman turns in his parking pass.
也就是远在Foreman交出停车位前 他就会挂掉
So what causes personality disorder, head pain, blah, blah, blah,
那么 是什么导致人格紊乱 头痛
and liver failure?
等等和肝功能衰竭?
Liver failure can cause hypogonadism, head pain.
肝功能衰竭会导致生殖官能不良和头痛
Altered mental status leads to the personality disorder and rage.
精神状态变化会引发人格紊乱和暴怒
All we need to do is figure out what caused the liver failure.
只需要找出肝功能衰竭的原因
Yes. Also, we need to figure out how symptoms yesterday can be caused by liver failure today.
没错 还得弄明白今天的肝功能衰竭 如何能导致昨天的症状
If his liver's failing now, it wasn't great yesterday.
如果现在他的肝脏衰竭 那昨天也好不到哪去
If it wasn't operating at capacity, it could have caused...
如果肝脏运转不良 很可能会导致
Woa
哇!
Don't sneak up on a person like that!
别这样鬼鬼祟祟藏在背后
I'm listening.
我在听
Well, listening doesn't help me.
倾听帮不上什么忙
Okay. Let's go with the liver and a time-machine theory.
好 来探讨下肝脏和时间机器理论
Foreman, what causes liver problems?
Foreman 什么会导致肝脏问题?
Wilson's Disease.
威尔森氏症 (铜离子代谢异常)
No. Ceruloplasmin is normal.
不是 他的血浆铜蓝蛋白水平正常
No enlargement and no palpable mass, so no cancer.
没有增大 也无可触及肿块 所以不是癌
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表