Try not to be scared when you see him, okay?
看见他时 不要害怕 好吗?
Mom, I've seen him sick.
妈妈 我见过他病的样子
I'm not scared.
我不害怕
This time's different.
这次不一样
The doctors gave him an extra course of radiation and chemo...
他化疗和放疗的量都加大了...
I know.
我知道
And you understand how proud we are of you, right?
你知道我们多么以你为荣 对吧?
Gloves, mask.
手套 口罩
Matty,
Matty
you said you wanted to see your brother before the procedure.
你说想在动手术前见见你的哥哥
I know I look like an alien,
我知道我看起来像个外星人
but I promise not to eat your brain.
但我保证不会吃掉你的脑袋
When this is done, will you be able to play out back with me?
这一切结束之后 你会回来和我玩吗?
I'll rip anything you put near the strike zone.
我会击中所有你抛进好球区的球
Let your brother rest up, while we take some of your marrow.
我们去抽骨髓 让你的哥哥休息一会儿
You don't need to be in an isolation room,
你不需要呆在隔离室里
but I pulled some strings so you could be next door to your brother.
但我特地把你安排到了你哥哥隔壁房♥间
How many games will I miss?
我会错过多少比赛?
Well, you only have to be here overnight,
你只需在这里呆一个晚上
but you do have to take it easy for a little bit.
但你要好好休息一段时间
I already missed two. Matty...
我已经错过了两场 Matty
I know. It's okay.
我了解 没关系的
It must have been a drag.
肯定拖后退了
We just had to make sure you weren't exposed to any bugs,
只是要确认你没有受到任何感染
because your healthy bone marrow is what's gonna cure your brother's leukemia.
你健康的骨髓 才能治愈你哥哥的白血病...
He sneezed.
他打喷嚏了
Maybe it's just an allergy.
也许只是过敏
Not with an enlarged spleen and a fever.
过敏可不会伴有脾脏肿大和发烧
He's got one of 10,000 possible infections,
他得了任何一种感染
even if it's just the common cold,
那怕只是普通感冒
I do the transplant, he kills his brother.
那样移植也会杀了他哥哥
How long do we have?
我们还有多久?
Radiation obliterated his immune system.
放射治疗破坏了他的免疫系统
Even in a clean room,
就算在无菌室里
he's got four, maybe five, days left.
他也只剩下四五天了
No way we can solve this that fast.
我们不可能很快找到办法的
You need to find another donor.
得去再找一个捐献者
They're African American.
他们是黑人
It makes it nearly impossible to find a full match.
几乎不可能再找到完全匹配的了
Tell me about it.
说得对
I can't even find the one I've got working for me.
连我的黑手下都找不到了
Where is Foreman?
Foreman去哪儿了?
Nothing like a dead patient to send you back to your choir boy roots.
医死患者唤醒你唱诗班男孩的本性
Hey, you're not gonna believe what happened.
你肯定不能相信
Wilson just killed a kid same way you did.
Wilson刚刚和你一样 治死个孩子
He's not dead.
他还没有死
Five days are gonna fly by.
五天转瞬即过
He didn't look both ways before he nuked.
他辐射那孩子时 没有考虑周全
You done talking to your imaginary friend?
你和你想象中的朋友聊完了吗?
Because I thought, maybe, you could do your job and just...
因为我想你也该做本职工作了
Start the donor brother on broad-spectrum antibiotics.
我该对捐骨髓的弟弟使用广谱抗生素
Great idea, if you're looking to save exactly one kid.
好主意 如果只想救兄弟其中一人的话
Broad-spec will take at least a week to work.
广谱抗生素要一个星期才能见效
We need narrow-spec.
得用窄谱抗生素
...
病人的名字叫Matty 他哥哥叫Nick
Hector's my dog.
Hector是我的狗
He's about 17?
他大概17岁了
Seventeen?
17岁?
That's, like,
那相当于
a 119 in human years.
人类年龄的119岁
Why is he still alive?
他怎么还活着?
Five days minus 20 seconds talking about Wilson's dog.
讨论Wilson的狗花20秒 得从五天里减去
We need to start testing.
得开始做测试
Stool samples for parasites, antibody tests...
粪便采样检查寄生虫 抗体♥检♥测...
Blood panel was negative for all the usual suspects.
血检否定了所有常见的猜测
That's because the infection is too small.
那是因为感染实在太轻
We start testing now, it's like looking for a needle in a haystack.
现在检查 犹如草垛寻针
We draw blood, odds are we're just gonna come up with hay.
我们抽血 只能捞上茅草
We need to grow more needles.
得多丢几根针进去
Okay, that probably needs further explanation.
好吧 也许得说得更明白一点
We make the donor kid sicker.
让捐骨髓那孩子病再重些
We freeze him, we soak him, break down his immune system.
让他受冻 让他淋湿 破坏他的免疫系统
Suddenly we're looking at some needle that a camel can pass through the eye of.
这样就能找到那根针 针眼大到骆驼能穿过
Making him sicker risks spreading the infection all throughout his body.
那样做可能会使感染散布他全身
True, but who cares?
没错 那又怎样?
Once we know what the infection is, we'll know exactly how to treat it.
只要知道是什么感染 就可以针对治疗了
As long as he isn't dead yet, we're cool.
只要他不死 就没问题
We should do what we normally do.
我们应该按常规手段来办...
Go to the kid's house, check for sources of the infection.
去那孩子家 寻找感染源
Waste of time.
浪费时间
You think it's in the house.
你认为感染在房♥子里
I know it's in the patient.
我肯定它在患者身体里
Safer than intentionally making the kid sicker.
总比故意让他病得更重安全
Fine, go.
好 去吧
So exactly how sick are you gonna make Matty?
那你们具体打算让Matty病多重?
He could get quite ill.
可能得很重
It certainly won't be a pleasant experience for anyone, but it's our only...
对谁这感觉肯定都不好受 但这是...
Ever get caught in the rain without an umbrella?
有没有不带伞时碰到下雨?
That's all we're talking about here. Sign the form.
就是这意思 签字吧
It's a little more complicated than that.
这比那个要复杂一些
We'll also be doing leukapheresis.
还会做白细胞去除术
We run Matty's blood through a machine that filters out his white blood cells.
通过机器把Matty血中的白细胞过滤出来
But without his white cells, how could he get better in time?
但如果没有白细胞 他怎么能及时恢复?
We'll pump the white blood cells back as soon as we have a diagnosis.
一旦有诊断结果 立刻把白细胞输回去
Then we should be able to cure the infection in time to do the transplant.
那样就可以治疗感染 不耽误移植
But you can't guarantee?
但你们不能保证?
We're not GM.
我们不是通用汽车
No recalls, no rebates.
不能召回 不能打折
Anymore questions while your son's life slips away?
还有问题吗 当你们儿子的生命在消逝
You really think we should do this?
你真觉得我们该这么做?
Yes.
是的
Sorry.
抱歉
Your patient, you tell them.
你的病人 你来说
This is your family.
这是你的家人
It needs to be your decision.
得你来做出决定
All you had to do was say, "Yes, I do."
你唯一该说的是"是的 我同意"
God knows it's a phrase that you've used often enough in your life.
谁都知道你这辈子常常说这句话
It was a mistake every time.
每次都是个错误
Give it a break. They said yes.
消停一下吧 他们同意了
That's not enough for you.
对你来说不够好
You need them to feel good about saying yes.
你得让他们心甘情愿地同意
I treat patients for months, maybe years, not weeks, like you.
我花几个月 甚至几年来治疗病人 而不是像你 几个礼拜就好
I'm taller.
我比你高
If they don't trust me, I can't do my job.
如果他们不信任我 我就没法工作
The only value of that trust is that you can manipulate them.
信任的唯一好处就是让你可以操纵他们
You should write greeting cards.
你应该写问候卡片
Giving the parents a chance to make a bad choice was a bad choice.
不该给父母做出错误决定的机会
At least it would have been their choice.
至少是他们自己的选择
One they'd regret at their son's funeral.
他们会在儿子葬礼上后悔
Kitchen and bathrooms were immaculate.
厨房♥和厕所一尘不染
Whatever the kid's got, he didn't get here.
不管是什么病 肯定不是从这里得的
No, whatever the kid got,
不 不管是什么病
he didn't get from the kitchen or the bathroom.
只能说不是从厨房♥或厕所得的
Nobody cleans swing sets.
没有人清理过秋千
Yeah,
是啊
because their kid's 10 and hasn't used it since he was six.
他们儿子10岁了 从6岁开始就没再用过
You obviously think your time could be better spent.
很显然你觉得这时间花得不值
Why'd you come along?
你为什么还来?
You feel bad about what happened last week.
对上周发生的事情我很难过
I'm handling it.
我能缓过劲来
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表