Does anyone fall for that argument? Write the scrip.
有人被这个理由骗到吗? 开处方
No.
不
One prescription isn't gonna make...
一张处方不会让你--
We both know it's not gonna be just one.
我们都知道不可能只有一张
I'd rather lose my job than lose my license.
我宁愿没工作也不能没执照
Daniel Silvers, prostate cancer. Needs filgrastim, two-week supply.
Daniel silvers 前列腺癌 开非格司亭 两周的剂量
Andrea Donovan, breast cancer. Just needs her refill on her megestrol.
Andrea donavan 乳腺癌 继续开甲地孕酮
You're not writing. You want me to write?
你没写 你想让我写?
Well, you could phone them in.
你可以打电♥话♥叫他们来
But eventually, yeah, probably somebody's gonna want something written down.
但是最终还是要写的
I haven't met these people. I have.
我没见过这些人 我见过
I've diagnosed them and everything. I know.
我做了检查 下了诊断 我知道
I know. I'm not saying I don't trust you. Just my diagnoses.
我知道 不是我不信任你 是我诊断的
These are gonna be my prescriptions. I...
但是我开的处方 我--
They're my patients.
他们是我的病人!
My prescriptions. - My name!
我开处方 署我的名字!
That Tritter will read on the scrip.
那个Tritter会查的
He wants to make you miserable. You don't think he's gonna ask questions?
他想让你受罪 你认为他会置之不理吗?
Is there anything Jack does that no one else does? Any special duties?
有什么工作是只有jack做的吗?
No, we got lots of bussers.
没有 我们有很多收碗的
What kind of cleaning products do you use?
你们用什么清洁剂?
We got a bunch of kids running around, sticking everything in their mouths,
成天都有小孩跑来跑去 什么都往嘴里放
so we can't use anything toxic.
所以我们不能用有毒的
This is it. Monday's trash.
这就是了 星期一的垃圾
So there's no one who can maybe help get the bags out?
没有人可以帮忙... 把这个袋子弄出来?
Sorry. Short-handed.
对不起 人手短缺
I can tip.
我给小费
I'm pretty sure Jack's puke is in a blue trash bag with the wrapped gifts,
我肯定jack的呕吐物 在蓝色垃圾袋里的那包礼物上
but if you find spaghetti that's the wrong vomit.
但是如果你找到有意大利面的 就不是他的
How much longer do I have to stay on this medication?
我还要等多久才能拿到药?
I mean, I'm nauseous all the time.
我一天到晚都想吐
Maybe I should go back on the tamoxifen.
或许我还是应该用他莫昔芬
You're doing so much better on the anastrozole, Beth.
你用了阿纳曲唑好了很多 beth
I'm reluctant to make a change.
我不想让你换药
I can't play with my daughter
我现在不能陪女儿玩
or pick her up from school.
或者是接她放学
I can barely get up and tuck her in at night.
我晚上不能起来帮她盖好被子
There's got to be something else.
肯定有别的办法
Who is she?
她是谁?
Well, as you know, this is a teaching hospital.
你知道 这是个教学医院
She's a student? No, I'm a doctor. I'm assisting Dr. Wilson today.
她是个学生? 不 我是医生 今天协助wilson医生
Why? Do you think he got my diagnosis wrong?
怎么了 你认为他的诊断不对?
No. I'm sure... No. No.
不 我确定 不 不
She's just consulting regarding my prescriptions.
她只是在查看我的处方
You think he got my meds wrong?
你认为他开的药不对?
No. It's just... No.
不 只是 不是
Then why is she here?
那她在这干吗?
What are you doing now?
你现在在做什么?
I'm gonna get a sample of your brother's spinal fluid.
我要抽取你哥哥的一点脊髓液做样本
Where's Will? School.
will在哪? 学校
Is that gonna hurt?
这疼吗?
It's gonna help us figure out what's making him sick.
这可以帮助我们诊断他得了什么病
Shouldn't you be in class, too? Teacher work day.
你不是也该上学吗? 老师休息
For you but not Will?
只有你? will的老师不休?
Yeah, didn't make sense to me, either.
是 我也没想通
Can I help?
我能帮忙吗?
Well, I guess it's quicker than calling a nurse
我想比叫护士快点
and a truant officer.
还有查课的教务主任
Okay, grab his shins and push his knees up towards his chest.
来 抓住他的小腿 把膝盖朝胸部弯
Now hold him there tight.
就这样抓紧了
This all nurses do?
护士就做这些?
My boss doesn't trust them to do anything else.
我上司不信任他们做别的
Is he gonna die?
他会死吗?
No. No one's gonna die.
不 没人会死的
In the whole world ever? That's so great.
世界上所有的人都不会? 那太好了
I meant... I know what you meant.
我的意思是 我懂你的意思
But I also know bad things do happen.
但我也知道总有坏事发生
My dad always had a few drinks when they went out.
我爸爸出门总爱喝上两杯
Always said he'd be okay to drive.
说这样开车没事
Until he wasn't.
直到出事
I would just like some warning this time.
我这次需要提前做好心理准备
We're nowhere near anything like that happening right now. Okay?
现在没有那样的迹象 知道吗?
Let's get him back over.
把他翻过来
What was that? What did you do?
怎么了?! 你做了什么?
You broke his rib? I barely touched him.
你弄断了他的肋骨? 就轻轻的碰了下
Which means...
就是说--ow!
Found it. Fix it.
就是这里 弄好它
steomyelitis. Means the infection's spread to his bones,
骨髓炎 感染已经侵犯到骨头了
which means it's either bacterial or viral and not...
那就意味着细菌或病毒感染 而且 ---
I hired you to take away the pain. Was there some confusion?
我请你来是解除痛苦的 你是不是理解反了?
Ever thought about using your cane on the proper side?
你有没有想过换只手用拐杖?
Yeah, that's the issue.
是啊 那就是问题所在
Friday night my cane suddenly noticed it was on the wrong side.
星期五晚上 我的拐杖 突然发现自己一直在错误的一边
Can you score me some Vicodin? No.
你能给我开些止痛药吗? 不行
I did a needle aspiration to confirm which...
我做了针吸活检 去检查--
How long till the culture's...
培养还得多长时间--- 啊!
Why do you only do that when I'm talking?
为什么非要在我说话的时候那么用力?
You gotta rest your shoulder.
你的肩膀需要放松
And we're gonna get you on some different equipment.
我们得给你来件别的装备
Nice cane. If I know what you mean.
拐杖不错 别以为我不知道你的意思
Chase, you can stop doing that. I'm almost finished.
Chase 你可以停下拉 我快完成了
He's got osteomyelitis.
他得的是骨髓炎
Means you're wrong about food-borne toxins.
说明不是食物中毒
And you can stop, too.
而且 你也可以停下了
It's syphilis. - You sure?
梅毒 你确定?
Read the print out.
看看结果
He's also positive for Eikenella.
他的艾肯菌培养也呈阳性
One of you two screwed up. No.
你们其中一个搞砸了
Not a chance.
没有 不可能
Or this kid is a lot sicker than we thought.
要么小伙子病的比我们想象中严重
Finish that test.
继续你的检测
Should be impossible to get two right answers to one question.
一个问题不可能有2个正确答案
It's okay to have three?
不会有3个吧?
Apparently. He's positive for botulism, too.
很显然 他还肉毒杆菌中毒
So, we knock down one infection and three more pop up.
我们消灭1个感染后又冒出来3个
I think this game is rigged.
游戏有作弊嫌疑
Jack? Somebody help!
Jack? 来人!
We've managed to clear all three infections out of his system,
我们把他体内的3种病毒都杀灭了
but now he's having seizures every few hours.
但是他现在每个几个小时抽搐一次
He's gotta be immunocompromised.
他已经免疫失调
No. White count was normal, and he was negative for HIV.
不是 白细胞数量正常 艾滋病病毒检测呈阴性
Well, if he's not immunocompromised, why is he acting like he's immunocompromised?
如果他不是免疫失调 那他为什么看起来像是呢?
What do the seizures tell us?
抽搐能说明什么?
Nothing. There were no structural abnormalities on the CT,
什么都说明不了 CT检查没有结构性的病变
nonfocal neuro exam, no electrolyte imbalance. Nothing.
没有神经上的病灶 没有电解质不平衡 什么都没有
What do unexplained seizures and really sick 18-year-olds have in common?
通常18岁的小伙子 莫名抽搐的原因有哪些?
You thinking trauma?
你觉得是外伤?
I'm thinking drugs.
我是说毒品
He's an admitted user.
他承认服用过
The drugs trashed his immune system.
毒品毁了他的免疫系统
...
毒理检查为阴性
There could still be drugs trapped in his fat cells from the good old days.
可能他体内的脂肪残留着 "风华"岁月时的东西
If they're in his fat, why would they be affecting him now?
如果是脂肪细胞内残留 为什么到现在才有影响?
The keen observer would notice that he's had some digestive issues lately.
一个敏锐的观察家才会注意到 他最近有消化问题
His weight loss could've burned off fat cells and released the drugs back into his system.
他的体重锐减会分解脂肪 有毒物质会重新释放到他的体内
There's no way to know. It's impossible to test fat cells for drugs.
那可没法知道 没办法检验脂肪细胞的毒理性质
But it's not impossible to make him lose more weight.
让他的体重再降点也不是不可能
You want us to starve him so we can drive him into another seizure?
你想让他饿着 以次引发抽搐或是心脏病
Maybe a heart attack? Just so we can run another tox screen?
只是为了做毒理检验?
That'd be cruel. Just sweat it out of him.
那太残忍♥了 让他出汗不就行拉
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表