He's been suffering for eight years. I'm not gonna help you make it worse.
他已经受伤病折磨了8年 我不会帮你作孽
I'm not gonna help you make it interesting.
不会帮你寻乐子
That's okay. Foreman's better at that stuff than you are.
没事 Foreman对这比你在行
We need five-millimeter cuts through the occipital and hypothalamic regions.
在他枕骨和下丘脑处切开5毫米
No.
不
How many millimeters?
几毫米?
I can help him.
我能帮他
That's it? That's your argument?
如此而已? 这就是你的论据?
It seems like a good one.
很充分
If I thought for a second you wanted to help him, you'd have carte blanche.
只要我稍微思考你是想帮他 你得取得全权委托书
You're doing this because it's fun.
你这么做是为了好玩
Does nobody in this hospital have anything better to talk about than my motives?
这医院里的人除了我的动机 就没别的好谈论了?
My motives have nothing to do with the case.
我的动机和案例没关系
Your motives have everything to do with your judgment.
你的动机和判断息息相关
For the first time in years, I got no opiates in my body.
这么多年来第一次 我体内没有了鸦♥片♥
Now you question my judgment?
你质疑我的判断
Twenty-four times a year, you come storming into my office, spouting that you can help someone,
一年有24次 你闯进我办公室 叫嚣着要帮谁
only you never say those words.
可是你从来不这么说
You say something like,
你会嚷嚷诸如
"His pancreas is gonna explode because his brain is on fire."
"他的胰腺要爆♥炸♥了 因为大脑着了火"
You come here with medicine, not with platitudes.
你基于医学理由 而不是泛泛而谈
I didn't wanna bore you with the details.
我不想说细节 惹你乏味
There are no details.
根本没有细节
You have a hunch.
你只有个直觉
House, you don't use hunches.
House 你不依靠直觉
You always have reasons.
你总是有理由的
This hospital doesn't exist for your whims. I'm sorry.
医院不是因你的突发奇想而生存 很抱歉
As of 7:00 a.m. tomorrow morning, I'm sending your patient home.
明早7点 就让你的病人出院
The answer's no.
回答是不
Cuddy called 30 seconds after you left and said you'd try an end-around.
Cuddy在你离开后30秒就打电♥话♥来 说你钻牛角尖
My leg hurt.
我的腿疼了
How bad?
厉害吗?
Enough that I'm telling you.
疼到我对你说
Did it go away?
消失了吗?
Ached for a while.
疼了一小会
First time I've felt anything there since the surgery.
手术后 那里第一次有感觉
But it went away?
但是消失了
It was muscular. There was some cramping.
肌肉痛 有些抽筋
What are you smiling about?
你笑什么?
You're 40-something years old. You've been running God knows how many miles a day,
你40老几了 天知道你一天跑了几英里
fallen a hundred times off that skateboard, and you're shocked to have some soreness?
从滑板上摔下100次 有疼痛你居然会震惊
Just give me a prescription.
给我开个处方
For Vicodin?
维柯丁?
House, people get aching joints, cramps. They put on an ice pack. They take some ibuprofen.
House 一般人关节痛或是抽筋 就敷个冰袋 或吃布洛芬
I know what the pangs of middle age feel like.
我知道中年的疼痛怎么回事
No, you don't
不 你不知道
because you've been stuffing Vicodin every five minutes since you turned middle-aged.
自从中年起 你每隔5分钟就吞一次止疼药
The surgery didn't work.
手术没起作用
Don't play me.
不要戏弄我
You think this is a scam?
哦 你以为我耍诡计?
I think you want me to feel sorry for you and either do the end-around on Cuddy or give you the drugs.
我认为你想博取我的同情 帮你说服Cuddy或是给你药
Either way, you get the high you think you need.
哪一样 都让你飘飘欲仙
House, your surgery worked. You're fine.
House 手术起作用了 你没事
It's just gonna take time for it to feel good.
只是要花点时间好起来
Circumventricular system senses cytokines released in the early stages of the immune response,
室周系统感受到免疫反应 早期阶段释放出的细胞因子
but CVOS releases prostaglandins that reset the hypothalamic set point upward
但神经核团释放出的前列腺素 上调了下丘脑体温控制点
unless it's countered by antipyretic therapy,
除非用退烧药来治疗
so, yeah, his brain is on fire.
是的 他脑子着火了
The suicide attempt was not a suicide attempt.
试图自杀并不是自杀
He drove that wheelchair into the pool because he couldn't regulate his body temperature.
他把轮椅开进泳池 因为不能控制体温
He had a hypothalamic dysregulation.
他得了下丘脑功能失调
And you discovered this
你发现了这...
when you stepped into
当你步入
the university pool?
大学的泳池?
Fountain.
喷泉
I can cure him. Cure him!
我能治好他 治好他
Even if the fountain proved anything, fixing hypothalamic dysregulation isn't gonna regenerate brain.
就算喷泉给出了指示 治疗下丘脑调节紊乱也不能让大脑重启
No, but if the scar tissue on his hypothalamus
不能 除非他下丘脑的疤痕组织
is resting against the pituitary, the adrenals would shut down.
挤压了垂体 关闭了肾上腺
Addison's disease.
阿狄森氏病
You didn't see any scar tissue on his MRI, his CT scans...
从MRI你没看到任何疤痕组织 他的CT检测--
His brain is functional. His temperature's normal.
他的大脑还有功能 他的体温正常
There is nothing wrong with his hypothalamus or his pituitary!
他的下丘脑和垂体都没问题
I can make him walk. I can make him talk.
我能让他走路 让他说话
This is a wild guess that came to you because you were sweating.
你一身臭汗 所以才能冒出这样的瞎猜
Inject him with cortisol.
注射可的松
The guy will have sex with his wife again. He'll hug his kid again.
这个人可以再次跟妻子欢好 再次拥抱儿子
Hopefully, that's the combination he was using.
但愿他是用这种组合
It'd be a shame if I had cured a pedophile.
否则我就救了一个恋童癖
You're smiling. That's a bad sign.
你在微笑 不是好兆头
You're high.
你吃药了
I told you, I haven't had anything in three months.
我说了过去3个月我都没沾药
This is as high as you get,
你一兴奋就这样
a theory that ties your case up in a neat little bow,
你把病例用一个无根据的理论包装
but you don't have a lick of substantiating proof.
却拿不出一点证据
Your decision doesn't make any sense.
你的决定不合理
There is no risk to a cortisol injection. If I'm wrong, big deal.
注射可的松没有风险 就算我错了 有什么大不了
He goes home a vegetable like he already is, but if I'm right...
他像往常一样 作为一个植物人回家 但如果我是对的
This is not about downsides or risk management.
这不是好与坏的风险权衡
It is a big deal for you to understand the word "No."
重要的是让你懂得 如何接受"不"这个词
I'm sorry, House.
对不起 House
He's on his way out of here.
他要出院了
I figured you'd be on your scooter, racing down the halls to stab the patient in the neck with cortisol.
我以为你会窜下楼去 在他脖子上扎一针可的松
She was right to say no.
她说"不"是对的
I had no objective reason to think that I was right.
我自认为正确的 其实没有客观理由
Just needed the puzzle.
只是解谜
Hold on a sec.
稍等
Is everything all right?
没事吧?
Yeah, it's just something I forgot.
我忘了一点事情
What's that?
什么?
This is cortisol,
可的松
and it's to fight infection.
抗感染
Want to hold onto that?
帮我压一下
Let's put a bandage on it.
贴一块纱布
Is he okay?
他没事吧?
Yes.
没事
Can we go now?
我们能走了吗?
You can go.
可以走了
Excuse me.
借过
Richard. Richard.
Richard. Richard.
Dad, you okay?
爸 你没事吧
Richard?
Richard?
Richard! Richard!
Richard! Richard!
Richard!
Richard!
Richard.
Richard!
Richard,
Richard.
you're standing.
你站起来了
Thank you.
谢谢
He got up.
他站起来了
I have to go tell House.
我得告诉House 不
No. Cuddy,
Cuddy.
you can't tell him.
不能告诉他
I have to tell him. He was right.
当然要说 他是对的
Why did you do it?
为什么这么做?
Why did you think he might be right?
为什么你觉得他有可能对?
Because he's House.
因为他是House
Medically, what made you think he was right?
医学角度 你根据什么判断他是对的
Nothing.
没根据 他运气好
He got lucky. That's all that happened.
只能从运气解释
Telling him no was a good thing
跟他说"不"对他是好事
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表