So why did you leave?
你为什么离开?
Maybe your son takes after your side.
也许你儿子继承的是你这边的
Seizures and an allergy to emotional connections. Okay, okay, okay. Enough.
癫痫和对感情过敏 好了好了, 说够了
We're in Atlantic City and my time's not up yet.
我们在大西洋城 我还有时间
We find a hotel with a casino.
找一间带赌场的酒店
BP's starting to drop.
血压下降
O2-sat's down to 70.
血气降到70
Point-three milligrams of epi in.
0.3毫克肾上腺素
What are you trying to do, make him bleed faster?
你干什么? 让他出血更快?
Check the pulse.
检查脉搏
It's not his liver.
不是肝脏的问题
It's the heart.
是心脏
I understand he's a French chef but I'm sure he can handle this.
我知道他是做法式菜的 但我相信他能做这个
You need a 12-inch Italian roll, oregano vinegar,
用12寸意大利面包 牛至叶醋
no, not balsamic vinegar, oregano vinegar.
不, 不是葡萄醋 牛至叶醋
Quid pro quo, Clarice. Game's still on.
等价交换, clarice 继续我们的游戏
I thought the answer was mercury poisoning.
我以为答案是汞中毒
What other questions would you care about?
除此之外你还想知道什么?
If you each had one day to live, you'd look for one last meal
如果你们都只能活一天 你会要求最后的一餐
and House would look for one last answer.
House则要最后的答案
No, can you just send the ingredients up here
不, 能不能就把原料送过来?
and I'll make it myself.
我自己做
Last 10 years, how much awareness did you have?
过去的10年里 你有多少意识?
I don't know, I knew it wasn't the next day.
不知道 我只知道时间不短
I knew that... I recognized your voice.
我知道 我能记得你的声音
How often were you in my room?
你多久到我病房♥里来一次?
No, you're wasting a question.
不, 你浪费了一个问题
I have a better one.
我有更好的问题
Why steal my pad? Oh, my God, you're right.
为什么偷我的处方本? 哦, 老天, 你是对的
I'm an addict. Thanks for opening my eyes.
我是瘾君子 谢谢你让我认清自己
No, I mean why my pad?
不, 我是说 为什么偷我的?
Foreman, Cameron and Chase's pads are just as convenient.
Foreman, cameron还有chase的 都可以偷
But their association with you is involuntary, they're employees.
但他们和你的关系并非自主 他们是你的手下
I associate with you through choice
我是通过自主选择和你联♥系♥在一起
and any relationship that involves choice you have to see how far you can push before it breaks.
任何牵涉自主选择的关系 你都要看看对方能容忍♥的底线
This is easy.
这个问题省心
You ask the questions, answer them and make tasty snacks.
你自问自答 答完后还做点心
Let's go try the casino.
我们去赌场试试运气
And one day our friendship will break
有一天, 我们的友谊会破裂
and that'll just prove your theory that relationships are conditional
然后又证明你的对 友谊是有条件的
and you don't need human connection or deserve it,
你不需要和别的人类有关系 也不配拥有
or whatever goes on in that rat-maze of your brain.
或是其它潜藏在 你那迷宫一样的大脑里的东西
Sorry, if I'd known he was gonna be this annoying,
对不起 如果早知道他这么烦人
I would have stolen Dr. Cameron's pad and Dr. Foreman's car.
我会偷Cameron的处方本 偷Foreman的车
At least she appreciates my brooding melancholy.
至少她懂得欣赏我令人深思的忧郁
House's House of Whining, state your complaint.
House倾诉热♥线♥ 请讲述您的苦闷
The patient's BP just dropped like a stone. Do an echo.
血压直线下降 做心脏超声
Mercury isn't likely to damage the... It didn't.
水银不太可能造成如此... 确实
Mercury test was negative.
汞中毒阴性
Do an echo.
做心脏超声
I was wrong. Your son's still dying.
我错了, 你儿子仍然要死
I need to go over every relative you ever had. Again.
我要知道你所有亲属的病
And this time, forget their diseases, just tell me how they died.
不用说病了 直接说怎么死的
And we don't have time to take turns.
没时间相互问了
You give me the answers, you get a big one at the end.
告诉我答案 最后你可以问我一个大问题
You can go for whatever you want. Destroy my privacy, my dignity.
问什么都可以 涉及什么隐私, 尊严都可以
Your grandmother? Heat exhaustion, Fourth of July picnic.
你祖母? 中暑, 独♥立♥日野餐
The woman was 92.
她活了92岁
Does anyone in the kitchen know the hoagie shop that used to be on St. James Place?
厨房♥有谁知道 以前在圣詹斯的一家三明治店?
You sister-in-law with the diabetes.
有糖尿病的小姨子
As far as you know, is she still alive? She's not. She was killed in a traffic accident
据你所致还活着吗? 死了
driving home from a Phillies game.
看完费城队比赛 回家的时候车祸死亡
I'm sure a lot of beer was consumed. - The Phillies lost.
我相信一定喝了很多啤酒 费城队输了
Your father? Old age. Heart finally gave out.
你父亲? 衰老, 心脏衰竭了
...
出去遛一条不听话的狗
Hi, do you guys deliver?
嗨, 你们送外卖♥♥吗?
Excellent. - Victory.
棒极了! 胜利
The night is finally going my way.
哈哈, 这个夜晚终于开始顺心了
Wilson, toss me a soda.
Wilson, 给我一罐汽水
Shall we go somewhere to talk?
我们找个地方谈谈?
House is an ass. But he obviously needs pain medication,
House是个混♥蛋♥ 但他确实需要止疼药
and how much pain one person feels is not a call the government should be making.
一个人感觉到多少疼痛 不由政♥府♥说了算
So you think I'm a bureaucrat with a badge following some arbitrary guideline.
你认为我是个带警徽的官僚 依照某些死板规则做事
Yeah, I do.
是的 噢
So you're saying I should just trust him. Do you?
你是说我应该信任他 是吗?
You're not qualified to make that... I'm not sure you are, either.
你不是这方面专业人士... 我觉得你也不是
I've been a cop for 20 years. And not a day goes by that someone doesn't
我当差20年, 每天都有人
try to sell me some self-serving story.
试图给我编故事
If you had my job, you'd know.
如果你做我的工作 你会明白
Everybody lies.
人都会撒谎
I think you've run out of relatives.
所有亲戚都说完了
So, it's my turn.
那么, 该我了
Why did you become a doctor?
你为什么做医生?
That's the big question?
这就是你的大问题?
I give you complete license to humiliate me and that's the best you can do.
我给你机会羞辱我 你就问出这种问题?
Well, okay, let's discuss the wonder of the human body.
好吧, 我们来谈谈神奇的人体
No, no, no. You're a curious guy.
不不不, 你是好奇的人
You like to figure things out, why not go into research?
你喜欢找到答案 为什么不去做研究?
Why work with people when you obviously hate people?
为什么给人治病? 明显你憎恨人
Oedipal fixation.
恋母情结
Okay, fine. You don't think you'll need any more answers from me?
好啊, 你觉得不需要再问我什么了?
Give me a hard time.
来点真的
When I was 14, my father was stationed in Japan.
我14岁时, 我父亲驻扎日本
I went rock-climbing with this kid from school.
我和学校的孩子去攀岩
He fell and got injured and I had to bring him to the hospital.
他摔伤了, 我送他去医院
And we came in through the wrong entrance and passed this guy in the hall.
我们走错了门 经过大厅里一个人的身边
He was a janitor.
是个清洁工
My friend came down with an infection and the doctors didn't know what to do.
我朋友感染了 医生们束手无策
So they brought in the janitor.
所以他们找来了那个...清洁工
He was a doctor.
他曾经是医生
And a buraku.
还是"布拉库"
One of Japan's untouchables.
日本的贱民阶层
His ancestors had been slaughterers, gravediggers.
他的祖先都是屠夫, 掘墓人
And this guy, he knew that he wasn't accepted by the staff, didn't even try.
这个人知道他不会被同僚所接受
He didn't dress well, he didn't pretend
甚至不做尝试 他不修边幅
to be one of them.
甚至没有伪装一下
The people around that place, they didn't think he had anything they wanted,
医院的管理者也不觉得他有什么用处
except when they needed him.
除了需要他的时候
Because he was right.
因为他是对的
Which meant that nothing else mattered.
其它的一切都不重要了
And they had to listen to him.
必须听他的
Thank you.
谢谢
Need 20 milligrams of diazepam in a syringe.
准备20毫克地♥西♥泮♥
Heartbeat's irregular and accelerating.
心跳不规则加速
He's at 200. He's gonna crash.
升到200 他会衰竭的
It's either that or his heart's done.
要么是过敏 要么就是他的心脏完蛋了
What happened on the night of the fire?
着火那天晚上发生什么事了?
Yeah. I'm sure it's a stressful, emotional question.
是啊, 肯定有一段痛苦的回忆
Suck it up.
老实回答
My wife had taken a sleeping pill and gone to bed. It was Christmas Eve.
我妻子吃了安♥眠♥药♥就上♥床♥了 那是圣诞夜
I let Kyle pop corn in the fireplace. He managed to
我让kyle在壁炉边做爆米花 结果他...
knock loose some tinder.
把壁炉柴砸碎了
Wrapping paper caught on fire.
包装纸烧着了
It spread so fast. I got Kyle out and...
火势蔓延很快 我把kyle弄出来
When I went back in for...
再进去救--
You're a disappointment.
你真可悲
You act as though you don't need anybody, you...
你表现得好像不需要任何人
You just blame your son for what happened.
你怪儿子酿成这起事故
I don't blame him. He was a 12-year-old boy.
我不怪他, 他才12岁
You don't blame a kid for an accident.
不能拿意外来责怪小孩子
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表