Mom!
妈妈!
I'm thirsty.
我口渴
I just gave you water.
你刚喝过水
I want juice.
我想喝果汁
It's bedtime.
很晚了
Close your eyes and go to sleep.
闭上眼睛睡觉
Mom!
妈妈!
What do you want, Clance?
你想干吗 clance?
Oh. Hi, Dad.
Oh 爸爸
Go to bed.
睡觉去
Can I turn the TV on?
我能开着电视睡吗?
TV's only for the daytime. That was the deal.
电视只能白天看
I'll keep the volume down. I just like the light.
我会把音量调小的 我想屋子里有光
Go to bed.
睡觉
Dad, what if...
爸爸 如果...
What if they come to get me again?
如果他们又来抓我怎么办?
Nobody is coming to get you, okay?
没有人要抓你
Go to bed now.
好好睡觉 快点
Mumm
妈妈!
Mumm
妈妈!
Mumm
妈妈!
Come on, Clancy. It's time to get up.
快点 clance 起床了
I guess he's already up.
哈 我想他已经起来了
That's a first.
这可是头一次
Well, I'll see if he needs breakfast.
我 呃 我去问他想吃什么
Hey, Clance, you hungry?
嘿 clance 饿不饿?
Hon, he's not down here.
亲爱的 他不在楼下啊
You sure?
是吗?
Clancy?
Clancy?
Clancy?
Clancy?
Clancy?
Clancy?
Where are you?
你在哪里?
Sweetie, are you hiding?
宝贝 你躲在哪儿了?
Clancy? Where is he?
Clancy? 他去哪了?
Clancy!
Clancy!
You're gonna be in big trouble when I find you.
等我找到你 有你好看
Honey, come out right now, wherever you are. This is not funny.
亲爱的 不管你躲哪了 快点出来 这可不是好玩的
Clance?
Clancy!
Clancy?
Clancy?
Where's the sweat and the BO?
啊 满身臭汗不见了?
You've taken such pride in bathing us all in your musk.
你曾经那么喜欢 让我们沉浸在你的汗臭中
I showered at home.
在家冲凉了
And yet you're earlier than usual.
你还比平时早
Is this an intervention?
这算是管闲事么?
It's a little late, since I'm not using drugs anymore.
现在已经晚了 因为我已经戒了
I am, however, still hooked on phonics.
但是我对字母的瘾还没有戒
If you did your morning run and showered at home, you'd be later than usual.
如果你真的晨跑了 还在家冲凉的话 应该会比平时晚的
Thought of you in the shower.
我冲凉的时候想你了
How's your leg?
你腿怎么样了?
You seem to be favoring your left side.
你好像喜欢用左腿
I was hanging down my right pant leg yesterday, makes all the difference in the world.
我只不过让辛苦的右腿昨天休息了一下 看你大惊小怪的
You've taken the stairs every day. Do I need a restraining order?
你原来每天都走楼梯的 我是不是做什么事都要向你们请示?
You slack on your rehab, the muscle will weaken,
康复过程中不锻炼的话 肌肉会萎缩
and your leg will hurt again.
你的腿又会疼
Looks like the ketamine treatment might not stick.
看来k他命的治疗好像效果不佳
Or maybe we've made him depressed because we're lying to him,
也许是我们让他情绪低落 因为我们对他说谎了
telling him he got that case wrong.
说他的病例诊断错了
We didn't hurt him. The pain isn't...
我们没有伤害他 疼痛不是...
He gets depressed, he stops exercising.
他变得沮丧 他不再锻炼了
He stops exercising, the muscle atrophies.
他不锻炼的话 肌肉会萎缩
The muscle atrophies, the pain returns.
肌肉一萎缩 疼痛就开始了
Maybe he stopped exercising because the giant hole in his leg actually hurts.
也许他停止运动是因为 他腿上的伤口真的很痛
The ketamine could work perfectly, and he would still be back on his cane, popping Vicodin again.
k他命的治疗没问题 现在他又要磕维可丁(止疼药)了
You can't tell him.
不能告诉他
He got lucky. There was no medical...
这纯属运气 没有医学根据...
He was right.
他是对的
We tell him he was right, and we're feeding his addiction.
告诉他他是对的 等于纵容他的毛病
Without Vicodin, he's only got one to focus on.
没有了维可丁 他只剩下一项嗜好
Well, he's not gonna OD on puzzles.
他不会成瘾于猜谜的
No, it's not gonna hurt him,
这不会伤害他
but he could just as easily have killed that patient.
他可能会害死病人
We have a tiny window of time here where House may be healthy enough to change,
好不容易house在康复 我们能期待他有所转变
and based on that limp, the window's closing fast.
从刚才他跛行的样子来看 我们的期待就快破灭了
Kid is a product of an in vitro fertilization pregnancy, had all his vaccinations,
小孩是试管婴儿 接种过疫苗
fractured his right ulna at age three, chicken pox at age five...
3岁时右手尺骨骨折 5岁出水痘
He ever get his feelings hurt?
感情上有没有创伤?
I'll need to know that, too.
这我也要知道
You are "0" for one since you came back. We just wanna make sure that...
你回来后还没治好一个人过 我们至少想确认...
Rectal bleeding plus alien-abduction fantasies. Most likely sexual abuse.
直肠出血还有外星人绑♥架♥的幻觉 很可能是性♥虐♥待症状
Penetration causes the bleed. Trauma causes the fantasy.
插入导致流血 精神创伤导致幻想
ER ran a rape kit, found no evidence of tearing, semen or pubic hairs.
急诊做过检查 未发现撕裂 精♥液♥和阴毛
I think we should talk to the kid.
应该和孩子谈谈
Why?
为什么?
In case he's telling the truth?
难道他说的会是真话?
You're a believer, aren't you?
你信这些的 对不对?
Well, I'm just not arrogant enough to think that of the 50 billion galaxies,
我只是没那么自大 毕竟宇宙中有500亿个星系
100 billion stars per galaxy and 10 million billion planets in the universe,
每个星系有1000亿个恒星 宇宙间有几亿亿个行星
that we're the only ones with life.
我们不会是唯一的生命
No,
不会
but I'm guessing we're the only ones who like shoving things between neurological problems and bleeding disorders.
不过我们是唯一一种 喜欢往后♥庭♥里插东西的生物
Perfect, especially if there were neurological problems.
是啊 特别是当病人有神经症状时
What part of hallucinating an alien abduction isn't neurological?
外星人绑♥架♥幻觉还不是神经症状?
It wasn't a hallucination.
不是幻觉
What?
什么?
You think the kid... He's having nightmares.
你认为孩子真的遭绑♥架♥? 是做噩梦
Nightmares aren't a symptom of anything other than wanting to sleep with Mommy,
除了想和妈妈一起睡觉外 噩梦什么也不是
which just leaves us with one symptom, the bloody tuchus,
现在我们唯一要考虑的症状就是 流血的屁♥股♥
which can easily explained by a GI problem or bleeding disorder.
消化道疾病或出血性疾病可以解释
Check his coags with a PT, PTT and bleeding time,
做血凝检查 PT/PTT(凝血酶原) 还有凝血时间
and prep him for endoscopies from above and below.
上下消化道都要做内镜检查
I'm gonna make a tiny nick in your forearm, okay?
要在你胳膊上轻轻划一道小口子
Then I'm gonna time how long it takes for you to stop bleeding.
然后看你要多长时间停止流血
Now, this is gonna sting a little, so you might wanna look the other way.
会有点疼 你转过头去
Are those windows locked?
窗户是锁着的吗?
Those windows don't even open. They're just here to let sunshine in.
这些窗户根本打不开 只是为了让阳光透进来
Good, 'cause they know I'm here.
好 因为他们知道我在这里
Clancy,
Clancy
don't bother the doctor with this stuff.
别跟医生胡说
No, it's okay. How do they know you're here?
没事的 他们怎么知道你在哪?
They put a chip in my neck so they can keep track of me.
他们在我脖子里装了芯片 可以追踪我
I can feel it back there.
我能感觉到
Clancy, you know there is nothing back there.
Clancy 你知道那里什么也没有
There is.
有的
Let me see. Lean forwards.
我看看 向前倾
And they have this other thing, and they put it in between these two ribs,
还装了别的东西 放在这两根肋骨中间
always on this side,
一直在这边
and then they move it around my insides. It hurts.
然后这东西在我身体里移♥动♥ 很疼
You know what, Clancy?
知道吗 Clancy?
I think I might have found the chip back there,
我可能找到芯片了
and I think I might be able to get it out.
我可以取出来
Really? Mmmhmm.
真的 嗯
Okay, lean forwards.
好的 向前倾
Now hold very still, okay?
坐稳了不要动
Got it.
好了
I'm seven, not three.
我7岁 不是3岁小孩
All you did was pinch my neck.
你只不过捏了一下我的脖子
Sorry.
不好意思
His alien-abduction story, the level of detail is...
他的外星劫持的故事 详细的程度...
Well, I don't know where he gets it from.
我不知道他从哪里听来的
The parents say he doesn't watch sci-fi. He doesn't read comic books...
他父母说他不看科幻片 不看漫画书
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表