How about we make a deal?
做个交易怎么样?
Give me one more day.
你再多给我一天
If I don't find out exactly what's wrong with you by then, - I'll help you die.
到时如果没能找出你的问题 我帮你结束生命
House.
House
Twenty-four hours.
24小时
Come on, it's not gonna kill you.
拜托 又不会要你的命
Old guy, lungs, fluid. Go.
老家伙 肺部 积液 开工
You cannot help him kill himself.
你不能帮助他自杀
Cuddy is not gonna let you.
Cuddy不会让你这么做的
Enough!
够了!
You don't want me to kill him. Fine.
你不想要我结果他 好的
Here's a big shock.
吓你一跳
I don't want to kill him either.
我也不想杀死他
How do I not kill him?
我怎么能不杀死他?
By you guys doing your job.
就你们这水平?
We have 24 hours to figure out what's wrong with him.
有24小时来搞清楚 他出了什么问题
...
我来培养细菌 若是肺炎
...
血液里应感染细菌
That's gonna take longer than 24 hours.
24小时不够
Not if I spin down the sample.
离心样本就够
Separate off the buffy coat, then Gram stain for bacteria.
分离血沉棕黄层 对细菌作革兰氏染色
Great. Do an amylase, D-dimer, C-reactive peptide, get a urine, and do a bronchial sputum while you're at it.
好 做淀粉酶 D二聚体 C反应蛋白检测尿 和支气管痰液检查
And you, check his home and lab for radiation and toxins.
你检查他家里和实验室 辐射和毒物源头
...
24小时内完成?
Whatever you don't get done, you can finish at the autopsy.
不急 做不完就等 尸体解剖的时候做
Wow. You guys look like crap.
哇 你们看起来真糟
What have you got?
有什么结果?
Purple dye on my fingers.
手被染成紫色了
What did the bone marrow biopsy show?
骨髓活检有什么结果?
I don't have the results.
没有结果
What?
什么?
What have you been doing all night?
你们整个晚上都在干什么?
Jell-O shots and wild sex, what else?
豪饮狂欢罢了
There's no bacteria in the blood cultures.
血液培养基中没有细菌
We still have some cooking, but so far,
有些还在热处理, 但目前...
nothing.
没发现
Nothing in the urine.
尿液也没有发现
Lab was clean enough to do surgery in, because, well, they do.
实验室干净得可以做手术 确实也做手术
And there was no sign of viruses or fleas on any of the rats.
老鼠身上也没发现病毒或跳蚤
Yeah.
是么?
Who?
谁?
Tell her to call the clinic.
让她打给诊所
Then tell her to leave a message and I'll get back to her.
让她留个口讯 我稍候联♥系♥她
Then tell her to leave a personal message.
留个私人口讯
Who's that?
是谁?
That's your protégé.
你要保护的人
What are these?
这是什么?
Dictation tapes. He records everything.
口述录音带 他什么都录音
Why?
为什么?
Because he's a diligent researcher?
因为他是个勤奋的研究员?
Or he's losing his memory.
或许他记忆衰退
A lot of people dictate their notes.
很多人录音笔记
Yes, we could assume that and we'd have nothing.
如果认为是这样 就一无所获
Or we could assume it's a symptom, in which case whatever's in his lungs is also in his brain,
如果把这看作是疾病症状 同时影响了他的肺和脑
unless you've got something more promising.
除非你查到更有突破性的
I'll go get an MRI of his head.
我去给他头作核磁共振成像
Keep testing till you find something.
继续检查 直到有发现
I'm going to my office to rest for a while.
我去办公室休息一会
It's been a long time since I took an anatomy class,
我很长时间没上解剖学课了
but I'm pretty sure you're moving farther and farther away from my lungs.
但我肯定 你们的检查越来越远离肺了
Running out of places to look, aren't you?
转到其它地方察看
It doesn't mean we're gonna stop looking.
我们不会停止寻找
Oh, no. Not for six more hours.
在六个小时内不会
Do you want us to fail?
你希望我们失败?
No.
不
But you will.
但你们会失败
No abnormal nuclei means no leukemia.
细胞核无异常 不是白血病
He a drinker?
他喝酒?
Not according to the history.
根据病史 不喝酒
Which means yes, he drinks, which gives us a nice mundane explanation for the acellularity.
要么他喝酒 一个现成好理由 能解释这些非细胞形态
Or he's telling the truth,
也许他说的是真话
which means fungus is still on the table.
还剩下真菌感染没排除
But your entire view of human nature gets destroyed.
那你对人性的认识就被摧毁了
Six of one, half a dozen of the other.
好坏参半
Bad news fast.
坏消息来得快
Good news, you can take your time.
好消息 则花多点时间
Head's clean. You were wrong. His faculties are intact.
头没事 你错了 他的大脑能力没受损
Too bad. If his brain was addled,
太糟了
we wouldn't have to listen to anything he says.
要是他脑子坏了 就不用听他的了
Hand me the 10 percent KOH.
给我10%的KOH
It's 4:00. We have nothing to tell him.
4点了 没查出病因
Then we have no reason to talk to him.
就不用跟他谈了
We still haven't ruled out fungus.
还没有排除真菌
Yeah, we have. No bugs, no hyphae.
排除了 没有病菌 没有菌丝
Okay. Next procedure.
好 下一步
We sneak in, turn back the clock.
偷偷溜进去 把钟往回拨
Whole team.
整队人
Must be bad news.
肯定是坏消息
Nope. Your bone marrow biopsy revealed multiple myeloma.
不 骨髓活检显示是多样骨髓瘤
It's not good news, but there are some treatments.
虽不是好消息 至少有的治
I need to draw some blood.
得抽点血
What about my breathing?
我的呼吸呢?
Associated hyper-viscosity syndrome gummed up the blood vessels in your lungs.
并发的高粘稠度综合症破坏了肺部的血管
Dr. Chase said my calcium is normal.
Chase医生说我尿钙浓度正常
We call him Dr. Idiot.
我们喊他蠢蛋医生
There's no M protein in my urine.
尿里也没有单株球蛋白
Odd presentation.
怪异的陈述
It's so odd that Dr. Cameron doesn't believe it either.
更怪的是Cameron医生也不相信
Just give me 12 more hours.
再给我12个小时
We had a deal.
我们说好的
No more tests.
不再做检查了
Fair enough.
很公平
Give me six more hours.
再给我6个小时
Listen, there is no evidence that you are terminal.
没有证据你已病入膏肓
You a man of your word or not?
你信守诺言么?
No, as a matter of fact, I'm not.
不 事实上我并不
Fine.
好
Then discharge me.
让我出院
My lungs will slowly fill with fluid.
我的肺会慢慢充溢液体
I'll gasp to catch every breath,
尽力呼吸 气喘不已
but never can.
却不能够
Every breath will be petrifying.
每次呼吸都困难重重
It'll be slow, painful, torturous.
漫长且饱受折磨
You really gonna let me die like that?
你真想看我这么死
Where are you going?
你去哪里?
Nowhere.
不去哪儿!
Everybody who can walk should get out of here.
能走的都出去
You can't do that.
你不能这么做
I can't do what?
不能做什么?
Administer a prescription pain killer to a patient who's in pain?
给一个疼痛中的病人施处方止疼剂
Go. Make sure somebody sees you downstairs in the cafeteria.
去 得保证有人在楼下餐厅看见你们
I can't let you do this.
不能让你这么做
Either I die in pain or I just die.
我要么痛死 要么直接死
That's what the argument is here.
这是争论焦点
No. It's about whether you die or we murder you.
不 关系到你是自然死亡 还是被谋杀
What's gonna happen here is that someone's getting a buttload of morphine.
这里会发生的 只是有人被打上一针吗♥啡♥
I'm not sure exactly who at this point.
我不能确保是谁被打♥针♥
I can't be a part of this.
我不想参与
Thank you.
谢谢
I always wondered exactly what was on the other side.
我总是好奇 另一端是怎样
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表