Here's a cliffhanger.
这是个悬念
I think it would help to know what she has before we start digging into her brain.
我想在凿开她大脑前 最好先弄清楚她得的是什么
Might be better to play it safe to start.
小心一点为妙
Do an LP.
做腰椎穿刺
Sex better be damn good.
你俩的性♥爱♥一定美妙极了
Lot of apples, not many candy bars.
药物多多 管用的没几个
Any antibiotics?
有抗生素吗?
Three caps of Augmentin.
3颗安美汀 (抗感染药)
For six patients.
一共有6个病人
Give them to Peng.
都用在peng身上
He's allergic to penicillin.
他对青霉素过敏
The First Aid kit has two epi pens.
医疗急救箱里有两支肾上腺素注射器
If he has a severe reaction,
一旦他出现强烈反应
10 epi pens won't save him.
十只肾上腺素都救不了他 你吃药
You take the pills. He's worse.
他更糟
He's a guy who doesn't speak English.
他连英语都不会讲
Give him the meds.
让他服药
If it's not meningitis,
如果这不是脑膜炎
we're risking his life and flushing meds down the toilet.
就等于拿他的生命冒险 而且浪费了药
Then do an LP on him.
给他做腰椎穿刺
If it's clear, you win.
如果脑脊液清澈 你赢
If it's cloudy he gets
如果混浊
the Augmentin.
给他用安美汀
And we risk a reaction.
冒过敏反应的危险
Sounds like a plan.
计划听起来不错
All except for the part where we don't have an LP needle.
可惜我们没有腰椎穿刺针
And the shaking of the plane
还有这飞机摇摇晃晃
means I'll probably pierce his spinal cord
我也许会刺穿他的脊髓 让他终身伤残
and cripple him for life. But, I mean, it totally sounds like a plan.
这计划确实听起来不错
You're right.
你是对的
Let him die. Give me the meds.
让他去死 把药给我
Got it.
有了
Damn.
不妙
What is it? Shut up.
这是什么? 闭嘴
Don't get hysterical.
别这么歇斯底里
Just tell me what the hell it is.
告诉我到底怎么样
House.
House!
We should have turned back.
我们该调头的
We should have turned back.
我们早该调头的
House.
House!
Hold this.
拿着这个
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们先生们
we have a passenger with a confirmed case of bacterial meningitis.
有一名乘客被确诊为细菌性脑膜炎
Unless we land as soon as possible,
即使想办法尽快降落
the passenger will not survive.
这名乘客也活不了
It's very likely that some of you have been infected as well.
很有可能诸位也被感染了
As soon as you start feeling symptoms,
所以一旦你们出现症状
we need to isolate you in the First Class cabin.
我们将隔离你们在头等舱
Fever, rash, nausea,
症状包括发热 皮疹 晕吐
and in the late
到晚期的话
stages tremor in the left hand.
左手颤动
I've got that.
我有症状
Oh, God.
噢 上帝啊
No.
不
What do we do?
我们该怎么办?
Break out the bubbly.
开瓶香槟
Yo, listen up.
嘿 认真听着
The bad news is, you have an illness. The good news is,
坏消息是你们确实得了病
it's not meningitis.
好消息是并非脑膜炎
It's not fatal,
不致命
it's just embarrassing.
比较丢脸罢了
It's conversion disorder,
是转化症 (压力引起的假性神经学症状)
more commonly known as mass hysteria.
通俗点就是群体歇斯底里
It happens often in high-anxiety situations, especially to women.
在高度不安的情况下时有发生 尤其是女性
I know it sounds sexist,
这听起来有点性别歧视
but science says you're weak and soft.
但科学认为你们虚弱不坚强 我又能怎样?
Look at my hand.
看我的手
Yeah. Look at her hand.
是啊 看她的手 颤抖的左手
Shaking left hand. What is that a symptom of?
那是什么症状 肯定不是脑膜炎
Not meningitis. It's basically a symptom of nothing.
什么都说明不了的症状
I put the idea into their heads and watched it happen.
把想法植入他们的大脑 坐着看好戏吧
Same thing Peng cruelly did with the puking and the rash.
Peng同样将呕吐和皮疹也传达给你们
The rash is in my head?
皮疹是我想出来的?
Your mind controls your body.
大脑控制着身体
If it thinks you're sick, it makes you sick. It just started.
倘若大脑觉得你病了 就会让你发病
If you'll all just calm down,
如果大家好好冷静一下
your symptoms will soon go away.
所有症状就会很快消失.
And to facilitate this process,
为了加快这个康复进程
your flight crew will move through the cabin with a complimentary bar service.
机组人员会在机舱供应免费饮品
Thank you and, as always, have a pleasant flight.
多谢 一如既往 祝您旅途愉快
Still feel like puking? No.
还觉得想吐? 不
How did you know?
你怎么知道的?
LP was negative.
腰穿结果阴性
I came up with an alternate theory and I tested it.
我想到了另一个理论 测试了一下
Couldn't have done it without you.
没你还真不能成功
Rage is a symptom of mass hysteria.
愤怒是群体歇斯底里的表现之一
Just one more thing to clean up.
还有一件事要解决
Peng set off the mass hysteria.
Peng引发了群体歇斯底里
What set off Peng?
什么让peng发作?
He really is dying.
他真的快死了
Yeah. I haven't the faintest idea why.
是 而我完全不知道为什么
What's extension pasturing?
外延牧师行径是什么?
It's when you're molested by a priest's cousin.
指你被牧师的堂兄性骚扰
Do we really need these three?
我们真的需要这三个人在吗?
Worried they'll make you look bad?
怕被他们比下去?
Could be symptomatic of head trauma,
可能是脑损伤造成的症状
cerebral infarction, or intracranial hemorrhage. Thoughts?
脑梗塞 颅内出血 有什么想法?
How long until we land?
什么时候才能降落?
Too long to wait.
太久 等不了
His head's as smooth as a baby's bottom, no bumps.
他的头滑得像婴儿肚皮
So I think we can rule out head trauma.
没有肿块 我想可以排除脑外伤
But you gotta choose between what's left,
就在剩下的里面选吧
a clog or a leak?
阻塞还是渗漏?
You're talking of toilet?
你在谈马桶吗?
House,
House
is this actually helpful?
这样有帮助?
Not so far.
目前还没
What about syphilis?
会不会是梅毒?
Well, first of all, he apparently speaks a language no one else speaks,
首先 他说其他人都不懂的外语
which makes talking up the ladies a little rough.
增加了挑逗女士的难度
We're flying out of Singapore.
我们是从新加坡起飞的
If he has a credit card and a condom, he can get anything he wants.
只要有信♥用♥卡♥和避孕套 想要什么都行
What?
什么?
Condoms.
避孕套
He has focal limb paralysis.
他有焦点性四肢瘫痪
His legs got paralyzed by a condom?
避孕套造成他腿部瘫痪?
No, by cocaine. It was inside the condom.
不 是避孕套里的可♥卡♥因♥
It's now spreading through his digestive tract.
现在正弥散在他的消化系统
You think he's a mule.
你觉得他是走私犯? (避孕套包裹毒品 藏于体内)
I think he's a jackass.
我觉得他是个蠢蛋
We're gonna have to operate.
要动手术
Cool!
酷
They're gonna kill her.
会弄死她的
We were wrong.
我们都错了
Which means Foreman was right.
说明Foreman是对的
Maybe Foreman's right about us, too.
也许Foreman对我们的看法也是对的
Maybe we should just stop all this.
也许我们该结束这一切
I mean, if it's affecting our jobs.
如果这影响了工作
It's not affecting our jobs.
并没有影响到工作
We had sex in a patient's bedroom.
我们在病人房♥间做♥爱♥
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表