until you tell me why she said, "Thank you."
除非你告诉我她为什么谢你
Oh, you got me.
抓住我弱点了
You know I need to know. I am so gonna fold.
你知道我很想知道 我一定认输
Except you're forgetting there's one thing I can do now.
但你不知道我还有一招
It's either that or a reflex response.
这个 或者是神经反射的问题
OK
好吧
This is Doctor House. House, this is Caren...
这是House医生
Pleasure's all mine. What happened?
House 这位是Caren 荣幸之至 怎么了?
When we inserted the conduction pin, she flinched.
当我们插入导电针 她抖动了
She flinched? Did you hear?
她动了! 听见了?
Does that mean I'm getting better?
是不是意味着好转了
How big is a flinch?
抖了多大一下
Bigger than a twitch? Smaller than a spasm?
比抽动大 比痉挛小?
Do you smoke?
你抽烟吗?
Socially, not a lot.
应酬型的 抽的不多
You do yoga, and you smoke?
你做瑜珈 还抽烟?
I know it's hypocritical, but...
我知道 我是两面人
No, the world sees your legs.
没关系 大家都在看你的腿
No one's checking out your lungs.
没人检查你的肺
How would smoking cause...
吸烟怎么会导致... 不会
It wouldn't. I just needed a lighter.
我只是找火机
House.
House!
Oh, my God!
我的天
The case was looking so promising.
症状很像那么回事
Hey, I'm not faking.
我不是假装的
You moved, therefore you can move.
你动了 说明你没瘫
Get this lunatic out of here before she bores again.
趁早把这个疯子弄出去吧
I'm not faking!
我不是假装的
I heard you were watching surgery with a patient's family,
我听说你刚才跟病人家属一起看手术
talking to a patient's family.
还跟病人家属谈话了
It's because of your hallucination, isn't it? After you were shot.
是你的幻觉影响了你吧? 被枪击后的阴影
You chose life. You decided you wanted meaning,
你重新选择生活 选你想要的生活
so you took a case with no mystery,
所以你挑了个没什么挑战性的病例
something any doctor could do,
任何医生都会治的那种
a case with no upside except the satisfaction of helping another human being.
除了可以治好那个病人 这病例并没有什么突破性
She thanked me.
她感谢我
And you felt nothing.
但是 你感觉不到什么
I wasn't sure what I was supposed to feel.
我也不知道应该有什么感觉
It's like your leg. It's atrophied.
这就跟你的腿一样 它萎缩了
Keep working it. The feeling will come.
多试几次 感觉就回找回来的
Sorry.
不好意思
Need you again.
还是要你来
I told you to get rid of her.
我说了赶她走
It's a good thing we didn't. Tightness in her chest.
还好没赶走 她胸部受到压♥迫♥
She can't breathe. It could be pleural effusion.
呼吸困难 可能有胸膜渗出液
Right.
恩
Either that or she's holding her breath like a four-year-old.
不然的话她就是故意像小朋友一样屏气
Relax.
放松点
I'm not gonna burn you again.
我不会再烧你了
I'm going to stab you!
我要戳你!
Look, either you're faking, or you've got a pleural effusion.
听着 如果你不是假装的话 就是有胸膜渗出液了
That's a buildup of fluid around the lungs, which is very serious,
是由肺周围的体液形成的 这很严重
and I would have no choice but to stab you in the back with this needle and suck all of the fluid out of you.
我只能用这个针头戳进你的背 把它们吸出来
That would defeat the point of me being nasty.
那跟我恶劣的形象就不相符了
Ready?
准备好了?
Down. She can't breathe if she's down.
躺下 她躺下就不能呼吸了
Down. She can't...
躺下 她不能...
Down, down, down! Come on!
快 快 快!让她躺下!
That's not a pleural effusion.
那不是胸膜渗出液
The problem's in her heart.
是她心脏有问题
Can't fake that.
这是装不出来的
Had to relieve the pressure three times in the last two hours,
过去两小时我已经三次给她减压了
so either we figure out what's causing blood to build up around her heart,
要么我们就查清楚心脏周围出血的原因
or I follow her around with a needle for the rest of her life.
要么我就拿着针头追着她整个下半辈子
Echo was clean. No structural abnormalities.
没有心脏杂音 也没有器质性病变
It could be an infectious process, TB.
可能是个感染的过程 比如结核
Or vasculitis would also explain the effusion.
或者系统性血管炎 这可以解释渗出液
But not the paralysis.
但是不能解释她双脚的瘫痪
Let's assume that she wasn't faking it.
我们假设她不是装的
She moved, therefore she could move.
她动了 就是说 她可以活动
She wasn't paralyzed.
她没有瘫痪
Doesn't mean she was faking. It could have been a delusion.
那不一定是装的 可能是一种错觉
Now, either she was faking
也可能她是装的
and coincidentally got a real cardiac problem at the exact same time, or it's a delusion,
碰巧她有心脏病 在同一时间发作 或者仍然是错觉
and the fake paralysis is a real neurological symptom.
这种瘫痪的假象是种神经学症状
Are you thinking vascular tumor on her spine?
你认为她脊柱里有血管瘤?
Her platelets are normal.
她的血小板数正常
And she's been scanned up and down. It's all clean.
她全身上下都扫描过了 没发现什么
So open her up and find it.
那就打开她身体去找
So what do you want us to do?
你想让我们做什么?
Just start at her neck and just keep on cutting down her spine until we stumble on something?
从颈部开始一节节脊椎找 直到发现异物?
That should work.
应该行得通的
His heart rate's a little high.
心率偏高
Should I be worried?
很严重吗?
Probably just means he's still in discomfort from the surgery.
可能他只是还没有从手术从恢复过来
I'm gonna up his morphine a little.
我会调高他的吗♥啡♥用量
You've been so nice to us.
你对我们真好
It's the job.
这是医生该做的
No, I mean, all the other doctors,
不 我的意思是 其他的医生
all they did was obsess on the cancer, the treatment, the damage,
他们只关心病情 治疗方案 损伤情况
just trying to fix him.
只是为了救他
You're the first doctor that's given a damn about the quality of his life.
你是第一个真正关心他的生命质量的医生
His heart rate's come down.
他的心率下来了
The morphine worked. I was right.
吗♥啡♥起作用了 我做对了
What a touching moment.
真是感人的一幕
That's why we become doctors,
这就是我们做医生的原因
for these rare moments when our hearts are warmed...
一个这样的场面就能让我们倍感温暖
Would you like to get a drink?
想喝点什么吗?
Are you serious, or are you just trying to change the subject?
你是说真的 还是只想换个话题?
No, I'm serious.
不是 我说真的
I drink. You drink.
我喝 你也喝
We could do it at the same time,
我们可以一起喝
the same table.
坐同一张桌子
If you eat,
想吃点什么吗?
we could do that, too.
我们也可以一起进餐啊
I mean, if the answer's no, that's cool, but...
我是说 如果你不想 那也可以 不过...
No, it's just
不是的 只是...
you're just coming off of surgery, and you're not yourself yet,
你刚做完手术 还没有完全恢复
and I work for you, and even though last year's...
我是你的下属 尽管去年...
You're smiling. I'm saying no, and you're smiling.
你在笑 我拒绝你 你却在笑
Well, don't take it personally.
我可不是针对你
It's just 'cause you're full of crap.
而是因为你满嘴的胡说八道
You have no interest in going out with me.
你根本不想跟我约会
Maybe you did,
也许你想过...
when I couldn't walk,
在我不能走的时候
when I was a sick puppy that you could nurture back to health.
我是个生病的可怜虫 你可以让我恢复健康
Now that I'm healthy, there's nothing in it for you.
现在我好了 你就没有兴趣了
You are not healthy.
你并没有好
Cuddy wants to see you.
Cuddy要见你
You've been back at work 24 hours, and you're already playing hide-and-seek in a woman's spine.
你才恢复工作24小时就开始在一个女人 的脊柱里玩躲迷藏的把戏了
Who won the pool?
谁赌赢了?
There's no tumor.
没有发现肿瘤
Her platelets are normal. The scans didn't...
她的血小板数也正常
What's the worst that can happen?
扫描也没发现... 情况最坏会怎样?
Might paralyze her.
我令她瘫痪
She won't even notice.
她甚至都注意不到
Her lawyers might.
她的律师会的
You're not doing the surgery. And lower the morphine on your other patient.
这个手术不能做 你另一个病人的吗♥啡♥剂量要降下来
Fine, I'll lower it if you let me do the surgery.
好吧 我降 如果你让我坐手术
What?
什么?
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表