It means you're insane. Wilson's not dating her.
说明你疯了 Wilson没有和她约会
You feeling luckier?
那你就有机会了?
It doesn't matter what I answer.
我的回答有用吗?
Two hundred it is.
200块赌你有非分之想
If they're married and caught the same disease,
如果他们已婚, 并且患上同一种病
then it means they...
这说明...
Brochure to a jazz festival in the Poconos this weekend.
这个周末 Poconos爵士乐节的宣传册
Wilson likes jazz. Foreman, pay the man.
Wilson喜欢爵士乐 Foreman, 给钱
Four, five, six novels, no music. What does that mean?
4...5...6本小说, 没有音乐 这说明什么?
She's literate.
她喜欢文学
It means she spends her leisure time reading, not listening.
说明她用读书来消遣 而不是听音乐
She'd only want to go and watch jazz
她会去看爵士乐
if the other person wanted to go.
除非是陪另一个人
She has a martyr complex, issues of inferiority.
她有烈士情结 先人后己
Married couple, same disease.
已婚夫妇, 同一种病
They either got it from each other or in the same place.
要么是相互传染 要么是在同一个地方
Infectious or environmental?
传染性的还是环境因素
What we have to do is check out parasites, viruses,
我们只需检查寄生虫, 病毒
bacteria, fungi, prions, radiation, toxins, chemicals.
细菌, 真菌, 朊病毒 辐射, 毒物, 化学制剂
Or it's Internet porn-related.
还有黄色网站
I'll check the Internet.
我检查黄色网站
You guys cover the rest of the stuff.
你们搞定其余的
If they can live here without killing each other,
他们在这里也活得下去
they must really be in love. It's tiny.
看来真的很恩爱 这里太小了
How come it's taking you so long to search it?
那你还查了那么久?
Box of condoms in his jacket.
外套里找到一盒避孕套
I know you're poor now, but buy your own.
我知道你现在不富了 这东西还是要自己买♥♥
She's on the pill.
她在吃避孕药
Why would he need condoms?
为什么还要买♥♥避孕套?
No, no, no. Put that back.
不, 放回去
Why?
为什么?
We show that to House,
拿给House看
he'll just call the guy a cheating bastard.
他肯定会大叫"感情骗子"
Look how he is with Wilson.
看他是怎么对待Wilson的
He'd be right. Could be an STD.
也许他是对的, 可能是性病
One that doesn't give them any symptoms in their sexual organs?
外生殖器没有任何症状?
They never mentioned anything.
他们从未提起
Maybe they're embarrassed.
可能是羞于启齿
What else could it be?
还能是什么?
You think they just like the sexy feel of latex against their genitals?
喜欢性器上包裹着乳胶的感觉?
Maybe the wife just wants to be extra-cautious.
也许是女方希望更保险
Come on. You really believe that?
得了, 这你也信?
Yeah. Good.
我信 好
Then I'm sure you'll have no problem convincing House.
那你一定能说服House
That cheating bastard! He loves her.
感情骗子! 他爱她
Right,
对
I bet he told you that she's the love of his life.
他说过她是一生所爱
People lie. I get it.
人会撒谎, 这我懂
But they don't go up against two armed gunmen to save someone
但面对两个持枪歹徒 他能不顾一切
unless they...
这只有...
There's a reason that we don't let kids vote or drink or work
我们不让小孩投票或饮酒 或是在盐矿工作
in salt mines.
是有原因的
They're idiots.
他们很蠢
Twenty-year-olds fall in and out of love more often
20岁的年轻人 爱情来得快去得也快
than they change their oil filters,
比换燃油滤清器还勤
which they should do more often.
多数人换得不够勤
Sorry. Ridiculous of me to draw a conclusion based on actually observing them.
抱歉, 我不应该 根据观察得出结论
I should have just depended on your misanthropic view of human nature.
应该像你一样抱着人性本恶的观点
Gonorrhea explains all their symptoms.
淋病可以解释很多症状
Fitzhugh-Curtis syndrome for her belly pain,
肝周炎表现为腹痛
costochondritis and bladder infection for his chest and abdominal pain.
肋软骨炎和膀胱感染 分别解释他的胸腹疼痛
Good.
很好
Now go rub their lying, cheating privates with a cotton swab.
拿个棉棒 到他们会撒谎的私处擦一下
Why would you want to look at our...
为什么要检查她?
Is this because of the condoms?
是因为避孕套?
You found them in his jacket, figured he was hiding something from me.
你们在外套里找到的 想到他可能背着我乱搞
I thought I was pregnant last month. It kind of freaked me out.
上个月我险些怀孕 我吓坏了
I'm way too young to have kids.
我还太年轻
So you just wanted to be extra-cautious?
所以你们想多层保险
Wish one of us had figured that out, stuck to his guns.
真希望某人能坚持立场
We've still gotta check you both.
还是要检查你们俩
She's the only girlfriend I've ever had.
我只有这过一个女朋友 她是我的唯一...
...
我不能说我爱她?
We're still going to test you.
反正也一样要查的
What is it? I'm white?
是因为, 我是白人?
Yeah, that's it.
是的
Jer, I wish you would stop it. You're really embarrassing.
Jeremy, 别这样 真让人丢脸
Everybody thinks they're so liberal,
大家都装得很开明
but I see how they look at us.
但我知道他们看我的眼神
White and black,
白与黑
especially black.
特别是黑
I'm sorry, Trace, but it's true.
对不起, Trace 这是事实
Great. Prove us all wrong. Stupid...
那就证明我们错了
No scarring, no purulent discharge, and the NAATs were negative.
没有疤痕, 没有溃烂 NAAT测试阴性
They don't have an STD.
他们没有性病
What's that you say?
你说什么?
You've got a problem with interracial couples?
你对黑白通婚有成见?
Thank you, Chase. No!
谢谢, Chase
Have any of your shorties ever been whities?
有没有把过白妞?
I'm not sure I understand your ghetto slang, Dr. House.
不太懂你的黑话 House医生
How many black women have you dated, by the way?
你跟几个黑人女子交往过?
I don't care about color,
我不在意肤色
as long as they can help me breed a superior race.
只要能帮我繁育出优等人种
Yeah, my exes have usually been black. So what?
我的前女友都是黑人 这又怎么了?
It's not a racial thing. It's cultural.
不是种族偏见, 是文化
I have more in common with them.
我们有更多的共通
Like I assume you only date emotionally stunted bigots.
拿你来说, 我猜想 你的女朋友大多是没感情的死顽固
Sorry, you're right.
对不起, 你是对的
That kind of prejudice is totally fine.
种族偏见完全合理
The abdominal pain's getting worse.
腹痛越来越严重
We've had to up their morphine twice.
我两次加大吗♥啡♥剂量
Take the wife off the steroids.
停止给妻子用类固醇
She spikes a fever, we'll know it's an infection.
如果她发烧 说明是感染
She doesn't, it's environmental.
如果没发烧, 说明是环境因素
He got off easy.
太便宜他了
I almost gave him a colonoscopy.
我本来要给他做直肠镜
That was one of the stupidest things you have ever done,
这是你干过的最蠢的事
and there is heavy competition for...
很多人盯着你这个职位...
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
You only ate half your breakfast.
只吃了一半早餐
Feeling a little sick this morning?
早晨感到恶心?
I'm not pregnant. They burnt my omelet.
我没怀孕, 煎蛋有些焦
You need to apologize to this guy.
你要向他道歉
I am a man of principle.
我是有原则的人
I don't care how much time and money it costs you to defend me.
不管花多少钱多少时间 我绝不放弃原则
He wants to kill you.
他会杀了你
No empty coffee cups. Off the caffeine.
没有咖啡杯, 戒咖啡了
Good for baby.
这样对胎儿好
Cups are in the other wastebasket. Baby's in your mind.
咖啡杯在另一个垃圾桶 你才有胎儿
You can berate patients all you want.
你怎么出言不逊都可以
Shoving objects into their rectums is assault.
朝人直肠里插东西就是侵犯
Pay attention to me.
听我说
Sorry, that would make it harder to ignore you.
抱歉, 那样就不能无视你了
Can't ignore that rapidly expanding first-trimester ass, though.
不过你这个迅速增大的臀部 倒是很引人注目
Sometimes an ass is just an ass.
有时候, 屁♥股♥只是屁♥股♥
You are not always right, House.
你不是一贯正确, House
Apologize to the guy.
向他道歉
What are you doing here?
你来干什么?
Stay away from my son.
离我儿子远点
How did you find us?
你怎么找到我们的?
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表