I'm gonna take that giggle as a "no".
你这么笑 我当成不
Fever, aches, weakness, loss of appetite.
发烧 疼痛 虚弱 厌食
You been having an anal sex with IV drug users lately?
最近有和静脉注射毒品的人有肛♥交♥么?
Of course not. I'm married.
当然没有 我结婚了
You think she might have been having... No!
你觉得她有没有可能-- 没有!
Probably a rhinovirus.
很可能是鼻病毒
What's that?
这是什么?
A cold.
感冒
Take this four times a day, and stay off airplanes.
一天服用四次 离飞机远点
They're flying cesspools. Oops!
那是会飞的污水坑
You dropped something.
你掉东西了
If there's anything else you can think of, please call.
想到什么 打电♥话♥给我
Yes?
怎么了?
He's too old and weak.
他太老 病重
Yeah, this is way better.
这个好 好太多了
This'll work.
行得通
Just try.
加把劲
There are 20 words to describe chest pain.
有20个词可以描述胸痛
Burning, squeezing, stabbing, tearing...
烧灼痛 压榨感 刺痛 撕裂感
Each one diagnostically useful.
每一种在诊断上都有用
For that, you have to thank Dr. Powell's textbook.
因此 你们得感谢Powell医生写的课本
But there are no words to describe degrees of what he's feeling right now.
但没有词语能描述他此刻所感受到疼痛--
Shortness of breath.
气喘
If he had worked on those issues, there would be.
如果是他来研究这些课题 就会有的词
He never would have given up until he had an answer.
如果没有答案他永远不会放弃
This isn't working.
这不起作用
Dr. House...
House医生
Please don't get up.
请别起来
I'm sure you're very busy, I'm just gonna try and speed things up a little.
你肯定很忙 我只是帮你加点速
Is that epi? That's not the protocol.
是肾上腺素么? 这不在治疗方案内
No. The protocol is what you tried to do and failed each time.
不是 你遵循治疗方案 都失败了
Over 100.
心率超过100
Now we're getting somewhere.
现在我们有进展了
How does it look, Foreman?
显示如何 foreman?
No EKG changes.
心电图没有变化
Then we push harder.
更猛一些吧
House, you're gonna kill him.
House 你会杀了他的
No, he's right.
不 他是对的!
Let him do it.
让他这样做
See? That's why he doesn't have to wear knee socks.
瞧见了? 这就是他为什么不需要穿中统袜
He can't breathe.
他无法呼吸了
130,
心率130
our magic number.
这是魔力数字
Nothing here.
这里没看头
Foreman?
Foreman?
Still no sign of blockage.
仍然没有阻塞迹象
Which means it's not the heart. It must be the lungs.
表示说问题不在心脏 那么肯定是在肺部了
See, that wasn't so hard, was it?
瞧见了? 没有那么难 不是么?
No.
不!
Just give me the rest of the epinephrine.
给我补上余下的肾上腺素
The test is over. It's okay. We're going to stabilize you.
测试结束 没问题 让你稳定下来
No.
不!
No, just let me die.
不 就让我死去
You're not gonna die.
你不会死的
Yes, I am.
不 我会的
We'll find a treatment.
会找到治疗方法的
I don't want to live like this.
我不要像这样活着
Please,
求你了
I'm begging you.
我求你了
Kill me.
杀了我
He says no more tests. He wants to die and he wants us to help him do it.
他不要再检查 他要我们帮他死去
And I wanna play a little game I like to call Block My Spike with Misty May.
我要玩个小游戏 叫作 与米斯蒂·梅防守扣球 (排球名将)
He's thought this through. It's not an impulsive decision.
他经过深思熟虑 这不是冲动的决定.
Neither is mine.
我的也不是
He's depressed.
他心情抑郁
He'll feel much better after we cure him.
治好以后 就会感觉好多了
He's seen all the tests we've seen.
他和我们都目睹了检查
Even if we figure out what's causing the lung damage, it's too late to reverse it.
即使搞清了引起肺损伤的原因 要扭转病情也太迟了
You can't know that without knowing what's wrong.
不知道问题所在 说不准的
It's his call.
他有权决定
...
把一个塑料袋罩在他头上来结果..?
No, we give him a syringe full of morphine.
不 给他满满一针的吗♥啡♥
Every doctor I've ever practiced with has done it.
我共事过的每个医生都曾做过
They don't want to, they don't like to,
他们不想 也不喜欢这么做 但行医就是如此
but that's the way it is. I haven't.
我没有过 我不会的
I won't.
你刚刚说过 要尊重他的决定
Respect it doesn't necessarily mean we honor it.
尊重决定不意味着我们赞同它
Right. It just means we talk about it.
意味着讨论一下
At some point, "do no harm" has to mean allowing nature to take its course,
在某种意义上 "不伤害"意味着顺其自然
not stubbornly standing in the way of it.
而不是顽固的从中阻拦
Sticking a metal syringe into a plastic IV line and pumping in a lethal dose of morphine
把金属针头插♥进♥静脉输液管 注入致命剂量的吗♥啡♥
is not letting nature take its course,
不叫作顺其自然
not according to the State of New Jersey.
按照新泽西州的规矩 也不是
So it's better we allow him to slowly suffocate in his own plasma?
让他在积液中慢慢窒息 会更好些?
Whose side are you on, Senator?
你到底站在谁那边 参议员?
First respect his wishes, then invade Iraq, then get the troops home.
开始是尊重他的意愿 一会入侵伊♥拉♥克♥ 一会又撤军回国...
Make up your mind. Wow.
下定决心
There's certainly a lot of interesting things to consider.
当然有很多有趣的事情要考虑
The stress EKG rules out the heart,
心电图排除了心脏的可能
which means something's gotta be attacking his lungs.
意味着有东西侵袭了他的肺部
Could be mycoplasma or Strep pneumo,
支原体肺炎或链球菌肺炎
which probably means it's too late to do anything about it.
问题是 做什么都已经太晚了
We could try levofloxacin.
可以试试左氧氟沙星
Coming up with a new treatment isn't gonna do us any good unless we convince him it's worth trying.
除非说服他值得试一试 否则想新的治疗方案毫无用处
Come on. He's old and sick and tiny.
拜托 他又老 又病 又小个
And we can do whatever we want to him.
可以对他为所欲为
What happened?
发生了什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
He must have fallen out of bed and got the nasal cannula wrapped around his neck somehow.
他肯定是掉下床了 把鼻套管勒在脖子上
Ezra, what are you doing?
Ezra 你在做什么?
I don't want to live hooked to machines,
我不要接在机器上活下去
too weak to wipe my own ass.
太--太过虚弱不能自理屎尿
Why would you want to wipe your own ass when you could have someone do it for you?
你为什么要自理屎尿 如果有人看护
You're wasting your time.
你在浪费时间
There must be other patients you could actually help.
肯定还有其他的病人 你真的可以帮助
All services rendered on a first come, first served basis.
不 所有的服务都是先到先得
I won't consent to any more tests.
我不会同意再做任何测试
And if anyone tries to so much as touch me, I'll press charges for assault.
如果有人要碰我 我会控诉被袭
You heard the man.
好吧 都听到了
He wants everyone to leave him alone.
他不人要管他
Why don't you go first?
你为什么不先走?
Get out!
出去!
You came to me.
你来求医的
I didn't come to you.
不是我来找你的
I figured you'd have the guts to do what had to be done if it came to that.
我想时机到了 你有胆量去做的
We're nowhere near that.
离这个还很远
It's time to test your lungs.
该检查你肺部了
Breathe!
呼吸
You're gonna have to exhale sometime.
你总会要呼气的
You're hurting him
House 你弄疼他了
You're hurting me.
你弄疼我了
Fine.
好吧
If you don't help us, we don't help you.
你不想帮我们 我们也帮不了你
Your lungs slowly fill with fluid.
你的肺里慢慢充满积液
You gasp to catch every breath, but never can.
你想喘过气来 但做不到
Every breath is petrifying.
呼吸越来越费力
It'll be slow, painful, torturous.
缓慢 痛苦 充满折磨
We don't choose our birth.
我们不能选择出生
And we don't choose our death.
也不能选择死亡
What if you could?
如果可以如何?
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表