Sorry.
抱歉
Wow, that was awkward.
真是尴尬
PET scan revealed a blood clot in my patient's arm.
正子扫描显示病人手臂上有血栓
Which means goodbye.
也就是说...拜拜
Still got two people working for me, gotta get one of them to do my job.
我还有两个手下 我得让其中之一干活
A clot means a heart problem.
血栓说明♥心♥脏有问题
We have to do an emergency angiogram.
我们必须要做个紧急血管造影术
But you're not sure it's a blood clot?
你们怎么知道她有血栓?
PET scan can't determine that with certainty.
正子扫描不能完全确定
So you have no better idea what's wrong with her than when we first got here?
也就是说 到现在对她的诊断仍没有进展?
We've ruled out MS. I told you it wasn't MS.
我们排除了多发性硬化症 我说过不是
Where is Dr. House?
House医生在哪里?
Dr. House has left for the night.
House医生已经下班了
He'll be here in the morning to review the results,
他明早会来检查结果
if you sign the consent.
但你得先签署许可
But, you know,
其实呢...
you could call him at home.
你可以往他家里打电♥话♥
He doesn't always pick up, so keep calling.
他不一定会接 所以要不停的打
Thank you.
谢谢
Dr. House, it's Esteban Hernandez again.
House医生 还是Esteban Hernandez
As soon as you get home, it's very important you call me.
到家后请务必回我电♥话♥
Hello, yes, Dr. House,
你好 喂 House医生
it's Esteban Hernandez.
我是Esteban Hernandez
As soon as you get home, if you can please call me?
你到家后 请给我回电♥话♥
The catheter is in her femoral artery.
导管进入股骨动脉
Why are you telling me that?
干吗告诉我?
Because you're assisting.
因为你是助手
Do I look like I'm assisting?
我看起来像在帮忙吗?
I had nothing to do with Chase's termination.
Chase被炒和我没关系
Is everything okay?
还好吗?
You're doing fine, Marina.
不错的 Marina
The dye will take a minute to work its way through your system.
造影剂要过几分钟才能布遍血管系统
Why would you tell House you're leaving because he's a jerk?
你为什么告诉House 你辞职是因为他是个混♥蛋♥?
Because it's the truth.
因为事实如此
Did you give an angry Cuban my home number?
你是不是把我家号♥码 告诉给愤怒的古巴人了?
Why would you do that?
你为什么那么做?
You're not turning into House, you're worse than him.
你不是越来越像House 你比他还糟糕
Let me get this straight.
我就只说了吧
Instead of picking up the phone
你不肯接起电♥话♥
and talking to a patient for five minutes,
和病人谈上五分钟
you gave up on sleep and drove in here.
宁愿不睡觉开车回这里
My chest!
我的胸
She's in V-Tach.
她室性心动过速
What did you do? Nothing!
你做了什么? 什么都没做
Must have hit something. You nick an artery?
你肯定碰到什么了 是不是划破动脉了?
She has no pulse.
她没有脉搏了
It hurts.
好痛
She has no pulse, but she's talking.
没有脉搏 但还能说话
Cough!
咳
Cough again! Keep coughing!
再咳一次 一直咳
It'll push blood into your head, keep you conscious.
这样会把血液逼进脑部 保持意识
Push one milligram Epinephrine.
注射1毫克肾上腺素
Will that help?
会...有...用吗?
No. But it is amazingly cool.
没用 这真是奇观
We need to get her on bypass!
得给她做分流术--
...
如果是血栓 分流术就会把
will blow it into her brain, kill her.
血栓推入脑部 导致死亡
What caused the heart to stop?
什么导致了心脏停跳?
Let's assume it wasn't human error.
假设是操作失误
I didn't nick an artery, it just stopped.
我没有刮破动脉 它就那么停了
No ST segment changes.
ST段没有变化
We need to tell the husband.
我们得告诉她丈夫
Tell him what? We have no idea what happened.
告诉他什么?
House?
House
Keep going until I figure this out.
我去琢磨 你们继续
House!
House!
Jeez. At 47, I hope my colon looks better than this guy's.
天啊 我希望47岁自己的结肠能比他的好
Isolating the first transverse...
隔离第一段横结肠
Help!
救命!
I'm trapped inside a monitor!
我被困在显示器里了!
Not a good time, House.
现在别这样 House
My patient lost her heartbeat during routine cardiac catheterization, so...
我的病人在正常的心导管插入术时心脏停跳
Human error.
所以... 人为操作失误
It's not human error.
不是人为失误
Electrical instability?
电流不稳?
Pre-procedure EKG was normal, no syncope.
术前心电图正常 没有昏厥
Ischemia?
局部缺血?
Foreman said no STsegment changes.
Foreman说ST段没有变化
Human error is the only other possible... It's not human error.
操作失误是唯一可能... 不是操作失误
Of course it's human error!
肯定是操作失误
You don't want Foreman to have made a mistake
你不想Foreman犯错
because then you'd have to mock him.
因为否则你就不得不嘲笑他
And that would put a crimp in your brilliant plan of keeping him
那你挽留他的伟大计划就会受到创伤
by having a breakdown and firing Chase.
凭借向Foreman示好和解雇Chase
Did you just spit on the monitor?
你有没有把口水喷到显示器上?
You know I can't see you.
虽说我看不到
Human error would not explain her symptoms.
操作失误解释不了她的症状
You mean her heart stopping?
你是说心跳停止?
I mean her foot pain, her back pain.
还有足部疼痛 背部疼痛
House! I'm busy! You have a team,
House 我很忙
run your differential with them.
你有个小组 和他们鉴定去
Foreman and Cameron are doing CPR.
Foreman和Cameron忙着做心脏复苏术
Then you shouldn't have fired Chase.
那你就不该炒了Chase
Change is fun, huh?
改变真有意思 对吧?
Five, six, seven, eight!
五 六 七 八
Go!
开始
Someone's gotta talk to the husband.
得有人去告诉她丈夫
He thought this whole thing was gonna last 45 minutes!
他以为这只要45分钟就会好
A half hour more of this, nothing to talk about,
再这样过半小时 就没什么好告诉他了
we won't be able to bring her back.
我们救不了她了
We gotta get her on bypass.
必须得给她做分流术
House still isn't answering his phone.
House还是不接电♥话♥
You, get in here.
你 过来
Go!
开始
Excuse me, my wife was supposed to be back an hour ago...
打扰一下 我妻子半小时前就应该出来了...
As soon as we know anything, we'll call you.
一旦有消息 我们会马上叫你
Thank you.
谢谢
Human Behavior finals will also get into
人类行为学期末考试还会涉及到
clinical presentations of mania,
狂躁症的临床表象
and we'll touch on Stanislas Dehaene's PET scans.
还会涉及Stanislas Dehaene教授的 正子扫描...
Excuse me, Professor.
打扰一下 教授
House, when we're done with our rounds...
House 等我们这轮走完...
My patient has no heartbeat.
我的病人心跳停止了
Stopped when we inserted a catheter during a routine angiogram.
就在我们做正常的心导管插入术的时候
Anyone tells me why her heart stopped gets an A in Dr. Cuddy's class.
谁能告诉我原因 就可以在Cuddy医生的课上拿A
Anyone?
谁来
Human error?
操作失误?
Yeah. I'm polling first-year medical students
是啊 我在医学院新生里进行民♥意♥调查
because I hadn't considered human error.
因为我没考虑到操作失误
Marfan Syndrome?
马凡综合症
Structural abnormalities would show up on the echo.
结构异常会在回声图上显示出来
You get a C. Yeah?
给你C 你说呢?
Botox injections. F.
肉毒素注射 F(不及格)
If the injection was tainted with live botulism, it'd fit.
如果注射带有活性肉毒杆菌 就符合状况了
B-plus. Unfortunately, she missed her last Botox appointment
B+ 不幸的是
due to a boating accident,
她因为翻船错过了注射肉毒素的预约
but send me your résumé.
不过把你简历寄给我
House, time's up.
House 没时间了
Good Lord, you smell like musk ox.
老天啊 你臭得像麝香牛
Either our patient goes on bypass, or I call time of death.
要不就给她做分流术 要不我就宣布死亡
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表