Good.
好
Okay, we're gonna get just one more.
好了 再做一组
I'm sorry, I know it hurts.
抱歉 我知道很疼
It's not that.
不是疼
It's my eye.
是我的眼睛
My right eye.
我的右眼 我...
I can't see.
我看不见了
It's definitely ataxia.
肯定是共济失调
And it's definitely a rash.
肯定是皮疹
You gonna look at it for five more minutes before concluding it's also definitely a leg?
你要不要再看五分钟 然后下结论这也肯定是条腿?
Thin leg.
细腿
It's been in a cast.
打过石膏
So?
所以呢?
So it could be radiation poisoning.
可能是辐射中毒
From a broken leg?
因为一条断腿?
From the x-rays they took of it.
因为他接受的x光
He could break every bone in his body
就算他全身骨头都断一次
and still not have enough x-rays to cause radiation sickness.
接受的X光也不至于导致辐射疾病
Unless those x-rays were performed in Wankoff, North Korea,
除非那x光是由朝鲜的某个
by a third-grade dropout with a 50-year-old imager.
赤脚医生用陈年老旧的机器照的
Which accounts for the absence of fur.
也能说明他的秃顶
Radiation poisoning accounts for all his symptoms.
辐射中毒解释了所以症状
I have hair.
我有头发
I haven't had an x-ray since I got my teeth whitened.
自从牙齿漂白后我就没拍过x光片
You're pregnant.
你怀孕了
I'm what?
我什么了?
Explains the nausea, abdominal pains, fever,
解释了晕机 腹部疼痛 发热
and why you're stuffing your 36Cs into a 34B bra.
也解释了为什么 你36C的胸塞在34B的胸罩里
And her rash?
那她的皮疹呢? 妊娠疹
PUPPPs. Common pregnancy rash.
在孕妇身上很常见
I can't be pregnant.
我不可能怀孕
You a virgin?
你是处♥女♥?
No, but... You're pregnant.
不 但是... 你怀孕了
Mazel tov.
恭喜(犹太用语)
Let's get him into the chair.
把他抬到座位上去
Two different diagnoses.
两种不同诊断
I thought you didn't believe in coincidences.
我以为你不相信巧合
I believe in statistics.
我相信统计学
Two hundred passengers on the plane,
飞机上200个乘客
10 should be gay,
10个应该是同性恋
two should be with child,
两个应该带着小孩
and one should be incredibly annoying - with an extra ass chromosome.
有一个应该是基因突变的麻烦精
House.
House
Get him some iodized salt to protect his thyroid.
给他点碘盐来保护甲状腺
I'm going back... House.
我要回去... House
You're wrong.
你错了
I said we should have turned back.
我就说我们该回头
You should have listened to me.
你应该听我的
Now we're eight miles over the Arctic...
现在我们在北极圈上空八英里...
I'm trying to listen to you now, so shut up.
我正在试着听 所以闭嘴
Heart's fine.
心脏没问题
Breasts are firm.
胸部很坚挺
Is it contagious?
有传染性吗?
A lot of the passengers are scared.
很多乘客吓坏了
Tell them there's nothing to worry about.
告诉他们没什么可担心的
Is there something to worry about?
有什么要担心吗?
Yeah.
有
Tell them there's nothing to worry about.
告诉他们没什么可担心的
And get me a flashlight.
给我拿支手电
Cover your left eye with this.
用这个把左眼遮住
Photophobia.
恐光症!
Symptom of meningitis.
脑膜炎的症状
We need antibiotics.
我们需要抗生素
I'll call down to the pharmacy.
我会联♥系♥药房♥的
You're creeping me out.
你吓到我了
Then get me a lab.
那就给我间实验室
Pseudomonas smell yeasty,
假单胞菌闻起来像发酵
staph smells musty,
葡萄球菌闻起来像发霉
and some liver disease smell of ammonia.
有些肝病闻起来像氨水
House. I'm not in heat.
House 我没发烧
Citrus-y on the nose with a blush of toasted coconut.
鼻子上有柑橘芬香 烤椰香的腮红
I need to get a better look at your rash.
我得仔细看看你的皮疹
Use your imagination.
运用你的想象力
Fine, should I go with Lifeguard Cuddy or Mother Superior Cuddy?
那我是该想像救生员Cuddy呢 还是修女院长Cuddy?
Three more passengers are sick.
又有三名乘客病了
If we don't get drugs,
如果没有药
we're gonna have a lot of dead passengers.
会死好多人了
Blindness in her right eye indicates it's not breast cancer.
右眼失明表示这不是乳腺癌
It's likely neurological.
似乎是神经学上的问题
I just met her today.
我今天才遇见她
You should go.
你该走了
She needs someone here.
她需要有人在这儿
That's not your job.
你没有这义务
Please let me know that she's okay.
请让我知道她没事
It's just sex.
只是性
There's no such thing.
没这回事
Other eye.
另一只眼
Are you saying women can't separate the physical from the emotional?
你是说女人不能把性和爱分开吗?
No one does it well,
没人能做得好
women do it worse.
女人做的尤其糟糕
You just want us to stop because you think it's affecting...
你想我们停下 因为你觉得那影响到...
Me.
我
Yeah.
是的
Polyspikes are over 01 and 02.
多重棘波超过01和02
That's her left eye.
那是她的左眼
Burst suppression on every lead.
全面脑电波爆发性抑制
Fran?
Fran?
She's comatose.
她昏迷了
Nothing. Nothing.
没有...
Nothing.
没有...
Come on, nobody has no meds!
拜托 不会没有人带药的
Excuse me.
你干什么
Open your mouth.
张开嘴
Where's the acyclovir?
阿昔洛韦在哪? (治疗带状疱疹的药物)
I'm not on any meds.
我没有服用药物
Well, you better get some.
最好还是用一点
You've got herpes.
你有疱疹
What do you know?
看到没有
He's got some.
他有一些
This must be your lucky day.
今天是你的幸运日
This is for real.
现在是来真的了
People are sick.
有人得病了
Some of us will be deplaning in body bags unless you cough up.
除非你们贡献一下 我们中的一些人会被装在裹尸袋里
Here. Over here. Thank you.
谢谢你...
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
God bless you.
愿上帝保佑你
Her brain is shutting down because of intracranial pressure.
她的大脑因为颅内高压而停止运转
Or her nerves are dying.
或许她的神经在死亡
Because of the increased pressure.
正因为不断增加的压力
She has a bleed in her brain.
她的脑内出血了
You said the CT showed...
你说过她的脑部CT 显示没有肿瘤
No tumors. But if she has an AVM leading to a cerebral hemorrhage,
但若是由于脑动静脉畸形导致脑出血
we could've missed it.
我们可能没注意到
She needs a burr hole to relieve...
需要颅穿孔来降压—
You wanna drill into her brain because of an invisible bleed the CT couldn't see?
你想钻开她的脑袋 因为CT照不出来的无形出血?
We should do an LP to confirm the presence of red blood cells.
该做腰椎穿刺来确认是否有红细胞 (正常脑脊髓液中没有红细胞)
And her brain herniates and then she dies.
她大脑会脱形 然后她就死了
Right. Better to kill her in the OR.
是啊 不如在手术中弄死她
Chase, what do you think?
Chase 你觉得呢?
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表