It's nothing.
没什么的
你得谈谈这个
You need to talk about it.
你得谈谈这个
At least let me look at your medical file.
至少让我看看你的病历
You're making a big deal out of nothing.
你真是无中生有
Who else knows?
还有谁知道?
No one,
没别人知道
and cancer isn't nothing.
还有癌症可不是"没什么"
Sorry. Didn't mean to offend your specialty.
抱歉 没有冒犯你的专业的意思
Why didn't you come to me?
你为什么不来找我?
Stein's good.
Stein很不错
Stein's in Africa for the next six months.
Stein接下来六个月都在非洲
He's given me at least six months.
他说我至少还有六个月
I go to Boston. I get the treatment.
我会去波士顿 我会接受治疗
Everything will be fine.
然后万事安好
No need to talk about it.
没必要谈什么的
in the retroperitoneal cavity, but no reason for it.
在腹膜后隙 原因不明
No cancer, no ruptured arteries.
没有癌 没有动脉破裂...
So bleeding explains the symptoms
那么出血解释了症状
but we've got no explanation for the bleeding.
但解释不了出血
And while they were closing him up,
在他们缝合他的时候
Patrick had a grand mal seizure,
Patrick出现了严重的癫痫
which makes no sense, since he's on an anticonvulsant medication.
让人毫无头绪 因为他服用抗惊厥药物
You told him.
你告诉他了
No, I didn't.
不 我没有
I only told Cameron. Hey!
我 只告诉了Cameron
Okay, you guys have cleverly deduced that I have cancer.
好吧 你们非常聪明地推断出我有癌症
You have no right to know.
你们没有权利知道
...
我们想要做些血样测试
As soon as you work up our patient, who is not me.
只要是为了病人做就行 而不是我!
We just want to make sure you weren't misdiagnosed.
我们只是想确认你没有被误诊
I wasn't. Let's move on.
我没有 不谈了
We're just asking for a couple of vials.
我们只想抽几管血
No! Why not?
不需要 为什么?
Okay, we are going to proceed as if I am perfectly healthy.
好吧 假装我完全健康 继续做事吧
How can we do that if we know you're not?
明明知道不是的 要怎么装?
You don't know anything!
你们什么都不知道!
Except, hopefully, how a patient on anticonvulsant
最好知道 服用抗惊厥药的病人
medication has a seizure.
怎么会发生癫痫?
Anti-seizure meds don't prevent seizures.
抗惊厥药不能避免癫痫
...
根据手术医生的报告
this one wasn't even close to manageable.
连控制都谈不上
Means the question isn't, "Why is he having seizures?"
说明问题不在于为什么会发作癫痫
It's, "Why are his seizures getting worse?"
而是为什么癫痫会恶化?
What's changed?
什么变化了?
His brain. It's gotten worse.
他的大脑 恶化了
So we make it even worser.
那让它更加恶化
We take him off anticonvulsant medication.
停掉他的抗惊厥药
...
多次癫痫发作会严重损害大脑
Dude can't button a shirt.
这家伙都扣扣子都有问题
How much more damage are we really talking about?
还能有更严重的脑损伤?
Stronger seizures will light up different parts of the brain,
更强的癫痫会照亮大脑的不同部分
which will indicate which parts are damaged.
说明哪里受损
Once he gets worse, do a PET scan.
一旦恶化 做正电子体层摄影
PET scan done?
正电子体层摄影做好了?
No. Did you come for my feelings?
不 你来安慰我情绪?
'Cause I left them in my other pants.
可惜我把它丢在另一条裤子里了
This is a letter of recommendation.
这是一封推荐信
I'm applying for a job at Penn.
我在申请一份在宾州的工作
Thank you for writing your own.
谢谢你自己撰稿
I'm sure my thoughts are beautifully phrased.
我的想法肯定被完美呈现了
Thank you for signing it,
谢谢你的签名
saves me having to fake your signature.
省得我伪造签名
Stay away from Weiss.
离Weiss远点
He cries with his patients,
他会和病人一起哭
holds their hands as they die.
在病人死时握着他们的手
He won't like you.
他不会喜欢你的
Your newfound nonchalance in the face of cancer.
你刚学会冷淡面对癌症
I thought you'd find it appealing.
我以为你会觉得这是可喜的进步
20 seconds.
20 秒
Pretty good.
很不错
For what?
怎么讲?
The time it took you to go from hard-ass to human being.
从冷漠的混♥蛋♥变得有人性花的时间
...
如果你不在了 留在这儿也没什么意义
I'm not dead yet.
我还没死呢
What are you doing?
你想干什么?
I know this must be a turn-on for you.
就知道你会觉得很诱惑
A little whorish to kiss and stab.
小荡♥妇♥骗吻 为了扎我一针
You kissed back.
你回吻了
I didn't want you to die without knowing the feeling.
我不想你到死都不知道被我吻是什么感觉
Actually, no woman should die without knowing the feeling.
事实上 没有哪个女人应该为此抱憾终身
All we need is a few drops of your blood.
我们要的不过是几滴血
Foreman and Chase's lips are not gonna get so close,
Foreman和Chase的嘴唇别想靠这么近
now that I know your plan.
我知道你们的阴谋了
There's a nurse downstairs about to risk his job
楼下有个护士不惜丢掉工作
to steal the blood you drew from yourself yesterday.
要偷到你自己抽的那管血 是的
I'm patient number 020406,
我的编号♥020406
in the record room, under the name Luke N. Laura.
以luke N.Laura名字保存在记录室
There's a whole vial of blood
那儿有一整管的血
in there along with CT scans, MRIs, CSF. Everything you need.
断层扫描 核磁共振 脑脊液检查 所有你需要的
If you need a sperm sample, come back without the needle.
需要精♥子♥样本的话 来找我时别拿针了
Six centimeter mass in his dorsal midbrain,
中脑脊部有六厘米的聚块
extending into the temporal lobe.
延伸到颞页
That's inoperable.
无法手术
What kind of time does he have?
他还有多长时间?
He's got a year.
有一年
Nurse! Nurse!
护士 护士!
Here's the consent from Boston for the cancer drug trial.
有一份波士顿来的癌症药物试验同意书
Any description of the process or previous trials?
有前期试验的描述吗?
Yep. Any chance it'll work?
有 有效么?
No. It's not even designed to work.
不 甚至不是用来治疗癌症的
...
是用来治疗癌症晚期病人的抑郁
He doesn't seem depressed.
他好像不怎么抑郁
Okay, let's assume that I am dying,
好吧 假设我快死了
which I specifically told you not to assume.
之前我明确要求你们不要这么假设
Can we at least assume that I'm not dying tomorrow?
能否至少不要假设我明天就死?
...
但都不明确
How can you focus on him?
你怎么还能全神贯注于他?
It's the only way I can cope.
这是我应付危机的唯一办法
PET also showed a left brain that's working hard.
PET扫描还显示左脑工作卖♥♥力
...
要不是这样 它才不值得一提
Bleeding in the brain,
颅内出血
blood would irritate the lining, might cause the seizures to get worse.
出血刺♥激♥皮层 引起癫痫恶化
Yes, he needs an angiogram to look at the vasculature inside his brain.
是的 需要血管造影检查颅内脉管系统
We'll get right on it as soon as we're finished here.
等这里忙完 我们就去做
Don't get up. I got it.
不劳驾了 我明白啦
You're busy. Continue.
你们正忙呢 继续
You know what my team is doing right now?
知道我的手下正在做什么吗?
No.
不知道
They're trying to figure out what's wrong with me.
他们正绞尽脑汁研究我有什么病
...
谢谢关心
They've found out that I'm dying.
他们发现我要死了
That's sad.
真可悲
Everyone's dying.
每个人都要死
...
明天流星也许会砸在我头上 自有天数
I told them to leave me alone. But did they?
我告诉过他们别管我 但他们能吗?
Did they?
他们能吗?
That one was rhetorical.
不 那句是修辞用的
Oh. No, they did not.
不 他们不能
Who the hell were you before you hit your head?
见鬼 脑子受伤前 你究竟什么样?
Hell is a bad word.
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表