so she can extrapolate to all humanity.
好照搬到其他人身上
That's not truth.
这哪是实话
It's bad science.
荒谬的理论
It's not science at all.
这根本算不上科学理论
Tell her the truth.
告诉她实话
Tell her your life has been good.
和她说你的生活很愉快
It hasn't been.
从来没有过
Tell her anyway.
总之就这么说
She wants hope.
她需要希望
She wants to know that what happened to her wasn't the norm.
她想确定在她身上发生的事情是个特例
That things can be okay, which means maybe they can be okay for her again.
事情过了一切都会好的 或许他们能让她好起来
Tell her your life sucked.
告诉她你的生活简直一团糟
It didn't.
我哪有
Tell her anyway.
就这么说
She wants to know she's not alone.
让她感到不再孤独
She wants to know she's gonna survive this.
她能挺过来
That other people have been through this and worse and come out the other end.
其他经历过更惨痛事情的人最终都 能从阴影中走出来
She wants to know if she's going to heal.
她也能痊愈
Act like you've healed.
就像 .... 你也"痊愈"了
Tell her... Keep her asleep.
告诉她... 还是让她睡着好了
Thanks. You all have been a huge help.
多谢 你们都给我出了不少主意
There's no wrong answer. Because there's no right answer.
这种事情根本无法分辨答案的正确与否
Wrong.
不对
We just don't know what the right answer is.
我们还没找到正确的而已
Wake up.
醒醒
It's not as bad as what happened to you. I don't think.
发生在你身上的事情还没那么糟 至少我认为
I don't know what happened to you.
我不清楚究竟发生了什么
But given how lousy you're responding,
但是就你的反应来看
I assume it was worse than getting abused by your grandmother.
我猜比起我祖母的虐待要严重的多
What did she do to you?
她怎么对你了?
Parents traveled a lot. They'd leave me with her.
我父母经常外出 把我留给她照顾
She liked things the way she liked them.
她喜欢说一不二
And she believed in discipline.
什么都要求纪律
She was right, I suppose,
她是对的 我想是的 因为
because I hardly ever screwed up when she was around.
她在身边时我从不犯错
Too scared of getting forced to sleep in the yard or take a bath in ice.
怕被罚在院子里睡觉 或是洗冰水浴
Your turn.
该你了
Your parents, they never stopped her?
你父母 他们--从没阻止她?
I never told them.
我从未告诉他们
Why not?
为什么?
Usual reasons. I was afraid they wouldn't believe me.
理由很简单 我怕他们不信我
I was afraid they'd think I'd done something wrong.
怕他们以为是我做错事
I opened up to you. You open up to me.
我说了 该你敞开心扉了
What did you call her? Oma.
你怎么称呼她? Oma
And you kept calling her that after this?
事情发生后你一直这么称呼她?
Dutch for "grandmother."
荷兰语的祖母
She was still my grandmother. And she was still Dutch.
她还是我祖母 还是个荷兰人
Is any part of that story true?
你说的话里有真的部分吗?
All of it.
全是真的
You wouldn't keep calling her Oma.
你不应该还叫她Oma
Something would have to change.
尤其是发生了这种事情
You don't know me. You wouldn't keep calling her Oma!
你不了解我 你不会叫她Oma
Look, you're overreacting...
你反应过度了
Do not dismiss me.
不要敷衍我
I'm not dismissing you.
我没有
I'm saying you're not acting rationally.
我的意思是你现在不太理智
I'm angry because you are lying to me!
我生气是因为你说谎
No, you are...
不是 你--
What can I do?
那我应该怎么做?
What the hell can I do that you're not gonna dismiss
怎么做你才不会编故事敷衍
as just being because I was raped?
一个被强♥暴♥的女孩
Nothing.
什么都不必做
Your story, is it true?
你的故事 ...到底是不是真的?
True for somebody.
有些人的是真的
But not for you.
但不是你身上
These things happen.
有些事情发生了
It happened to somebody.
在某些人身上发生
What do you care if it happened to me?
在不在我身上有什么关系?
They're not in this room.
因为屋子里只有你
No, they're out there! Doctors, lawyers, postal workers.
不! 他们就在那儿 医生 律师... 邮递员
Some of them doing great,
有人一切美满
some of them doing lousy.
有人生活潦倒
You gonna base your whole life on who you got stuck in a room with?
难道你要根据同屋的人 得出今后的一生?
I'm gonna base this moment on who I'm stuck in a room with.
我要根据他来决定这一刻
It's what life is.
这就是生活
It's a series of rooms.
一间间屋子
And who we get stuck in those rooms with adds up to what our lives are.
每个曾经同屋的人 构筑了你的生活
House?
House
You gotta get me out of this.
你得帮我一把
There's nothing to diagnose. There's nothing...
没病可看
You only tested her for STDs?
没... 你只查了性病?
I had seven morons who forgot their raincoats.
我看了七个傻子 忘穿小夜衣
It's all they asked for so I didn't waste the lab's time. Why?
他们都怀疑得性病 所以没去浪费实验室的时间 怎么了
I wasted their time.
我去了
She's pregnant.
她怀孕了
Do you understand?
明白吗?
Are you okay?
还好吗?
I mean, I know you're not okay. But are you more or less not okay
我知道你很糟 我是说 比起五分钟前
than you were five minutes ago?
多少是不是感觉更糟?
About the same.
差不多
Good.
很好
The termination procedure isn't pleasant...
人流会不太舒服
I don't want to terminate.
我没想做人流
You want to keep the baby?
你想要这孩子?
Abortion is murder.
堕胎意味着谋杀
True. It's a life.
对 是条命 可是...
And you should end it.
你得结束他
Every life is sacred.
生命都是神圣的
Talk to me. Don't quote me bumper stickers.
晕 好好谈谈 别给我上课
It's true. It's meaningless.
我说得对 这有什么意义
It means every life matters to God.
意义在于 上帝眷顾一切生命
Not to me, not to you.
没眷顾我 也没眷顾你
And judging by the number of natural disasters, not to God either.
从自然灾害的数量来看 上帝不在乎人类
You're just being argumentative.
你只是在诡辩
Yeah. I do do that.
是! 我是喜欢诡辩
What about Hitler?
那希♥特♥勒♥怎样?
Was his life sacred to God?
他的命在上帝面前也是神圣的?
The father of your child? Is his life sacred to you?
这孩子的父亲 他的命 在你看来也是神圣的?
My child isn't Hitler.
我孩子不是希♥特♥勒♥
Either every life is sacred or...
生命要么都很神圣 那么--
Stop it! I don't want to chat about philosophy!
住口! 我不想聊哲学
You're not killing your rape baby because of a philosophy.
你的哲学要你留下强♥奸♥犯的孩子
It's murder. I'm against it. You for it?
这是谋杀 我反对 你支持?
Not as a general rule.
不是说所有的
Just for unborn children?
没出生的孩子就可以?
Yes.
对
The problem with exceptions to rules is the line-drawing.
例外的关键在于界限
It might make sense to kill the ass that did this to you,
也许那个强♥奸♥犯该死
but then where do we draw the line?
但是 如何界定?
Which asses do we get to kill? Which asses get to keep on being asses?
哪些混♥蛋♥要死 哪些要留下 叫他们继续做混♥蛋♥?
The nice thing about the abortion debate
关于堕胎的争论有一点便利之处
is we can quibble over trimesters but ultimately
尽管三♥期♥的划分有得争论 但终究
there's a nice clean line, birth.
有一条清晰的界限: 出生
Morally there's not a lot of difference. Practically, huge.
道德上 出生与否并无分别 操作起来就很大差别
You're enjoying this conversation.
你喜欢这类话题
It's just the type of conversation I do well.
我擅长这类话题
But the other type?
不过另一类...
The personal stuff?
个人问题?
There are no answers.
无从回答
And if there are no answers, why talk about it?
既然没法回答 谈它干嘛?
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表