You know about that?
你知道了
You lost.
你输了
I saved a life.
我救了一条命
Two minutes out of the chair to save a kid's life.
从轮椅上起身两分钟 救了一个孩子的命
You lost, House.
你输了 house
I earned that space.
我应得到那车位
No, you didn't.
不 你不应当
I earn that space every day I limp into that building and do my damn job.
我应得到 因为我每天瘸着进大楼 做我倒霉的工作
You lost.
你-输-了
Hey!
嗨
You were never gonna give me that space, were you?
你绝不会给我那个位置 对不对?
I saw Whitner the other day.
我那天遇到Whitner
She knew about the bet,
她知道打赌的事
didn't seem that worried.
看上去却不担心
She knew I'd win.
她知道我会赢
She doesn't know me.
可她不了解我
In fact, she doesn't know anything, except what you tell her.
事实上 除非你告诉她 她什么都不会知道
You told her that you were never gonna give me that space, didn't you?
你告诉她 你绝不会给我这车位 是不是?
Just tell me,
直说
do you at least feel a little guilty?
你难道一点不内疚么
You wanna teach me lessons, don't make commitments you can't keep.
如果你想给我点教训 别作你无法实践的承诺
How's it going?
怎么样?
How guilty does she look?
她看上去有多内疚?
About an eight.
大概有八分
That space is mine. Veni, vidi, vici.
那个车位是我的了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表