I'm a doctor.
我是医生
Two of your kids are sick and I need to know why.
你这里一个孩子病了 我来找原因
You think they got sick here?
你认为是在这儿染上的?
I think you're dating their dad.
我认为你和他们爸爸约会
He told you?
他告诉你了?
No.
没有
And I don't really care why he didn't.
我不在乎他为什么隐瞒
I just need to know how often you go to their house and what you bring.
我想知道你隔多久去他们家 带去了些什么
I don't. Shampoos, fancy soaps...
我没有 洗发水 香皂
Kids get in your bag. I've never been to their house.
孩子翻你的包 我从没去过他们家
They just lost their mom and we thought
他们妈妈刚死
it was too soon.
有点太快了
Why are you staring at me?
你为什么盯着我?
Lip wax?
唇蜡除毛?
I just had it done over lunch.
我在午饭时去弄的
Manipedi?
美甲?
No. Just the wax.
只是脱毛
Women get a wax as a part of a whole self-indulgent beauty ritual.
女人去脱毛 放纵自己 这是美丽仪式的一部分
Pedicures, steam, cucumber masks.
连同美甲 蒸脸 黄瓜面膜
No one runs out at lunch just to get a lip wax,
哪有人趁午饭时间溜出去唇蜡除毛
unless you woke up looking like Yosemite Sam.
除非你醒来发现自己像yosemite sam (卡♥通♥人物 长胡子矮子劫匪)
You're an ass.
你真狠
Cameron. It's always the dad.
Cameron 总是老爸惹的祸
Excess facial hair in women.
女人脸上多毛
It's a clear sign of hormonal imbalance.
是激素失调的明显信♥号♥♥
Exactly what the little kiddies have.
和孩子的情况一致
Is there something wrong at the daycare center?
托儿所有什么不对劲?
There's something wrong in your pants.
是你的裤裆里有点不对劲
She's a lot younger than I am.
她比我年轻很多
I use a
我用了
male enhancement cream to keep up with her. What does this have to do with...
壮阳乳霜 来配合她 这有关系吗?
Never occurred to you to get a prescription instead of some penis-pumper loaded with testosterone?
你就没想过用开处方药 而不是用睾丸激素充气泵?
I keep it at the gym.
我把它放在健身房♥
I apply it daily in the shower just like it says on the bottle.
每天淋浴时用 完全依照瓶子上写的
It's never been in my home, it's obviously never been near the kids.
从没放在家里 没有接近过孩子
...
我不是性变♥态♥ 也不是恋童癖
Thirty percent of our waste is excreted through our skin.
身体30%的废物从皮肤排出
That sounds high.
听上去很高
It's why you stink after eating garlic.
所以你吃了大蒜会发臭
Jack waters his beanstalk every day for a week
杰克连续一周给豆茎浇水 (童话 杰克栽魔豆 豆茎长上天)
he's oozing bean curd out of his pores for a month.
他的毛孔在一个月里分泌豆腐
Every time you gave the little tykes a hug,
每次你抱小家伙
you gave them a dose of testosterone.
都给他们一剂睾丸激素
Small for you,
对你是少量
but more than their little bodies can handle.
但幼小的身体承受不了
So... I did this to them?
是我造成的?
Just holding their hands? Uh-huh.
握住他们的手就会? 是
If I stop using it?
如果停用呢?
You'll be floppy, they'll be fine.
你会软趴趴 他们会没事
Give it back! He'll still be eight.
他会是8岁的样子
You okay? Yeah, I think so.
没事吧? 没什么
Talk to Cuddy? No, not yet. I don't know what to say.
对Cuddy说了? 还没有 不知道怎么说
Just be straight with her.
坦白就好
I'm not sure what that is.
我还不确信
I can't stop thinking about her.
控制不住地想她
In what way?
想什么?
Maybe she's right. Maybe...
也许她是对的
Maybe this is worth exploring.
也许值得冒险探究
Are you sure that she feels... She sent me flowers.
你确定她对你有感觉 她送花给我
How do I do this? What do I say?
该怎么办 说什么好?
Cameron would tell you to say how you feel.
Cameron会劝你说出你的感受
Me? I'd get her drunk.
我么就劝你灌醉她
I'm not gonna say anything.
我什么也不说
I'm just gonna walk into her office
走进她办公室
and I'm gonna kiss her.
就吻她
That's a bold move.
很大胆
Cuddy likes bold.
Cuddy喜欢大胆
Yeah, you're right, if you spoke, you'd just say something stupid.
对 耍嘴皮子 你会说傻气的话
Yeah, I mean I'll either get a girlfriend or get fired.
我要么有个女朋友 要么就被解雇
Okay.
成
Yeah. Okay.
就这么着
Okay.
行
You! You! You!
你 你!
You were gonna let me do that?
你让我这么做?
You made a compelling argument.
你的论据有理有据
You sent those flowers to me! Yes! Because you took her to a play.
是你送花给我! 因为你请她去看戏了
And because, actually, you do wanna march down there and kiss her.
因为你真的想走过去吻她
No! I don't. Yes, you do.
不 我不想 有 你想的
You're right.
你说得对
Seriously? No.
真的? 不
You're a jerk.
你是混♥蛋♥
Night, Wilson. Night, House.
晚安 Wilson 晚安 House
They're beautiful.
很漂亮
I thought about what you said. And
我想了想你说的
I really don't want a relationship with you.
我不想和你交往
I know.
我知道
I also know you like flowers.
我也知道你喜欢花
I don't get the whole May-December thing.
不理解花季少女和老人家的爱情
Give him a break. May-October at worst.
得了吧 这最多是花季少女和大叔
Well, why can't it be October-October?
为什么不能是大妈对大叔?
May is when things start to get hot.
花季五月是热力散发的时候
If that guy wasn't trying so hard to keep up with a woman half his age,
如果这男人不是拼命想配合 小他一半的女人
he wouldn't have almost killed both his kids.
就不会差点害死小孩
Guy gets a little something-something, couple of kids have to die... Circle of life.
男人搞点什么玩艺 一些孩子会死去 生命循环
So many people,
那么多人
so much energy and drama just trying to find someone
那么多精力激♥情♥ 为了寻找某个人
who's almost never the right person anyway.
找到的永远不是对的人
It just shouldn't be so hard.
不该这么难
I got tickets to a play.
我买♥♥了一张戏票
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表