So it's not her blood.
这么说不是她的血
We tested that, too. It is.
也测了 血是她的
Your six-year-old patient?
你六岁的病人?
It's menstrual blood.
是经血
She's started puberty.
她进入了青春期
How can someone start puberty before they even start the first grade?
怎么会没上小学 就进入青春期呢?
She was in diapers two years ago.
两年前她还裹着尿布
For some reason her body has too much sex hormone.
出于某种原因 她体内分泌大量荷尔蒙
It caused her reproductive system to get confused,
造成生殖系统紊乱
start operating prematurely.
过早开始发育
We need to find out the source of the hormones and cut it off.
得找出荷尔蒙的诱因 加以清除
She's so young.
她还那么年幼
I haven't even talked to her about sex.
我甚至都没...跟她谈过性
I doubt she even knows what a period is.
我怀疑她知不知道什么是生理期
Girls talk to their moms about that.
这种事女孩讲给妈妈听
You're gonna be okay, Goosey.
你会没事的 小鹅
I love you.
我爱你
I
我...
want
要...
juice.
果汁
She got her period and didn't know what it was.
她来了月经 但不知道是什么
She was scared and confused.
她又害怕又困惑
A friend told her to put a T-shirt in her underwear.
朋友让她把T恤塞进内♥裤♥
When she started growing pubic hair,
开始长阴毛时
she snuck Daddy's razor and tried to shave it off.
她偷了爸爸的剃须刀想把毛剃掉
Apparently forgot to sneak the shaving cream.
她显然忘了偷剃须膏
Tumor's most likely.
很可能是瘤
A pituitary adenoma would send her hormone level sky-high.
垂体腺瘤可以让她的激素水平升得很高
In Puerto Rico, in the '70s,
70年代在波多黎各
there was an epidemic of kids growing breasts because of estrogen in the poultry.
家禽内含雌激素 使孩子纷纷乳♥房♥♥发育
If it was in the food, it would be an epidemic.
如果诱因在食物里 症状会流行
We've got one kid. She's six, she's tiny,
只有一个孩子 她才六岁 个子很小
she lives on chicken fingers and milk.
她吃鸡柳条和牛奶过日子
Dad doesn't look like the type to read labels,
爸爸似乎不爱看食品说明
he's probably buying stuff packed full of hormones.
或许他买♥♥回的食物里全是激素
Excellent argument.
完美的论点
It's a tumor.
这是个瘤
There's all sorts of environmental sources. Pesticides, soy products.
有各种环境诱因 杀虫剂 豆制品
Some shampoos are basically a placenta in a bottle.
有些洗发精就象装在瓶里的胎盘
If the tumor's not in her brain, it's in her reproductive tract. Get an MRI.
瘤不在她脑袋里 就在生殖系统里 做核磁共振
Can I at least... Waste your time?
我能否至少... 浪费时间?
Wouldn't recognize you if you didn't.
如果你不浪费时间 就不是你了
Frontal cortex is clean, moving caudally.
额叶皮层没问题 移到尾部
For the record, Cameron's the one who broke it off.
明说吧 是Cameron跟我分手的
Not interested.
没兴趣听
No masses in the hypothalamus.
视丘下部没有肿块
I wanted more.
我想要的更多
She didn't share my feelings.
她和我意见相左
I feel like I'm in a similar position.
我现在和她一样
Pituitary's clean.
垂体没问题
You're an idiot.
你是个白♥痴♥
Either she's lying or she's actually emotionally detached.
她要么是撒谎 要么是真的没动感情
Which one sounds more like Cameron to you?
你看哪个更像Cameron?
Neither.
都不像
You have to choose one.
你得选一个
There's a bright spot on her left ovary.
左卵巢有亮点
Looks like a solid tumor.
看起来像实性瘤
They printed my letter.
我的信登出来了
You were right.
你说得对
Of course I was. What are we talking about?
我当然对 说什么来着?
They printed my letter. Great.
我的信登出来了 棒极了
Cuddy.
Cuddy
You want to see her naked?
你想看她一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
No, no, no. She wants to see me naked.
不不 她想看我一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
She sent me flowers.
她送我鲜花
Just thanking you for the play.
她不过是感谢你带她看戏
See, some people feel an emotion called gratitude.
有些人会产生感激之情
There's a card. I suspected.
里面有张卡片 我怀疑
It explains how you knew who they were from.
卡片告诉你花是谁送的
"Let's do it again. Soon. XX, Lisa."
"让我们再干一次吧...尽快 XX Lisa"
Xs are the kisses, right?
X代表亲吻 对吗?
No, I think they're the hugs.
不 我认为代表拥抱 O代表亲吻
"Soon" is its own sentence.
"尽快"则独♥立♥成句
I gotta go!
我得走了!
I'll miss you.
我会想念你的
You were a good friend.
你是个好朋友
They printed my letter.
我的信登出来了
How was the play, Mrs. Lincoln? What's up with Wilson?
戏怎么样 林肯夫人 Wilson怎么了? (林肯在剧院被刺)
He's just a little freaked. Why?
有点受惊而已 为什么?
I sent him flowers.
我送花给他
Jasper, you're not supposed to be up here.
Jasper 你不该来这儿
Is that other doctor your boyfriend?
那个医生是你男朋友?
No.
不是
Your dad's probably looking for you.
你♥爸♥爸也许在找你
He's got enough to worry about right now.
现在他操心的事够多的了
Do you like him?
你喜欢他吗?
He's a friend.
他是我朋友
Do you like him, like him?
是那种喜欢吗?
We should get you back to your dad.
我该把你带回你♥爸♥爸身边
Let me put this down and I'll take you there.
我把这个放下就带你去
I could be your boyfriend.
我可以做你男朋友
I
我...
think that wouldn't be fair to the girls your own age.
这对跟你一般年纪的小姑娘不公平
He seems like a tool.
他看着像是个傻子
He's not. And that's rude.
他不是 别说粗话
I'm taking you back to your father.
我带你找爸爸去
The mass is small. About a centimeter across.
体积不大 只有1厘米宽
Firing the biopsy needle.
插入活检针
You nick an artery? No.
你刺到动脉了 没有
She's in V tach. No pulse.
室颤 没有脉搏了
Charging 50. Clear.
充电50焦耳 闪!
Clear.
闪!
Clear.
闪!
Arrhythmia must have been a reaction to the hydroxyurea.
心律不齐肯定是身体对羟基脲的反应
We have to stop the drug therapy.
必须停止药物
Her bone marrow will just go back to overproducing blood cells,
她的骨髓会再次制♥造♥过多的血细胞
she'll keep having strokes and we'll have to keep bleeding her.
她会再次中风 就得持续给她放血
Great plan,
好计划
except for the fact that her tumor's not a tumor.
可惜她的肿块不是瘤
It's a benign cyst.
是良性囊肿
If it's not a tumor, that just leaves an environmental source.
如果不是肿瘤 就只剩下环境因素了
I'm feeling another late night.
又要熬夜了
I'm gonna leave you two alone.
我走了 你们俩干吧
You're kidding me, right? What?
你开什么玩笑? 怎么了
The answer's right there. It's just a question of finding it.
答案就在眼前 只不过要找寻下
You don't need me for that.
多我一个也没用
Don't get the mochaccino
不要摩卡奇诺咖啡
they screwed up and put hot chocolate in the dispenser.
很难喝 自动售货机里放的是热巧克力
Thank you. You were right.
谢谢 不客气
The eight-year-old kid grabbed my ass.
8岁的小孩捏了我屁♥股♥
I shouldn't have encouraged him.
我不该鼓励他的
Well, I was a boy once. I know how they think.
我也曾是小男孩 知道他们怎么想
You were a pervert at eight? Maybe eleven.
你8岁时就性变♥态♥? 11岁时吧
I didn't realize you were gonna get hurt.
我没想过 你会受伤
I'm sorry I misled you.
我不该误导你
You didn't.
你没有
You have feelings for me.
你对我有感觉
You come back to me again and again.
你一次次回来找我
For sex. It's a simple physical... Come on.
为了性 简单的 肉体的
You have feelings for puppies and patients that you barely know.
你对小动物和 几乎不认识的病人都有感情
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表