You okay?
你没事吧?
Yeah, just got clipped with a beam.
没事 只是被横梁卡住
What the hell do you two think you were doing?
你们两个是不是脑袋短路了?
We thought we heard someone in there!
我们好像听见那儿有人
You never go in without authorization!
未经许可你不能进去
Captain, this is all me. Amy just followed me in.
队长 都怪我 Amy只是跟我进去
So torching your ass last year wasn't enough, huh?
你去年烧伤还觉得不过瘾 是吧?
You need to stop trying to prove how tough you are before you get yourself killed.
别总想着逞英雄 小心害死自己
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Let the paramedics look you over.
到医护人员那检查一下
Come on, Derek. Let's get this ladder to the second story.
过来 Derek 把这个梯子升到二层
Let's go.
快点
Derek!
Derek!
Derek!
Derek!
Derek!
Derek!
What's happening?
怎么了?
I'm freezing.
我...好冷
I'm fine.
我很好
ER docs don't think so.
急救医生可不这么认为
Your temperature's been going up and down like a rollercoaster.
你体温波动就像过山车一样
How old are these skin grafts?
这些植皮多久了?
Last one was about six months ago.
最后一次手术大约六个月前
We're gonna run some tests and we'll get a consult with Dr. House.
得做些检查 我还要和House医生商量一下
...
一切都要听医生的 知道吗?
I'll check in later.
我过会儿再来
Hey.
嗨
The way you covered for me last night...
你昨晚替我掩饰的那些话
He's my brother.
他是我哥哥
I know how to eat it from him.
对付他就得争取主动
I'm gonna stop by after my shift, okay?
我下班再来 好吗?
Okay.
好的
So
那好
where is this Dr. House?
House医生在哪?
Speaking engagement.
辩论场上
Not guilty.
无罪
And on the charge of gaining control
非法获取精神类药物的指控
of said medication by fraud, how do you plead?
你如何辩护?
Not guilty.
无罪
Very well.
那好
Preliminary hearing is set for the 19th at 10:00 a.m.,
初步聆讯定于19号♥上午10点
at which time I'll determine
那时我再确定
whether there's enough evidence to proceed to trial.
是否有足够的证据进入庭审
Next case on the calendar. People versus Williams. Charge is assault in the second degree
下一案件 公诉Williams 控二级攻击罪
with intent to cause injury to another person.
意图对他人造成伤害
I see the defense has submitted a motion to dismiss...
我看到辩方已经提出驳回动议
You gonna go talk to him?
你想过去找他谈?
I was gonna ask him where he gets his hair cut.
我只想问他在哪里做的发型
They have your signature in the prescription log,
他们有你签名的药房♥记录
a security camera video,
保安监控录像
and a pharmacist's sworn statement
还有一个宣过誓的药剂师的证词
saying you stole a dead guy's pills.
说你偷拿死者的药
You're already looking at 10 years.
足够判你十年
You wanna add a witness intimidation charge?
你还想再加上一条威胁证人的罪名?
Go ahead,
那就去吧
ask him about his hair.
去问他的发型
He suffered third-degree burns over 54% of his body, a year ago,
一年前他全身54%的面♥积♥三度烧伤
and arrived in the ER last night, disoriented and shivering.
昨晚由于失去方向感和颤抖 被送进急救室
For 12 hours his temperature was bouncing between 96 and 102.
到目前的12个小时里他的体温 徘徊于96到102度之间
Why don't you contest the search of the pharmacy records?
为什么不质疑取证程序?
Yeah. You could argue it violated doctor-patient confidentiality.
你可以辩称他违反医患保密规定
Except he wasn't the patient or the doctor.
问题是他当时不是病人也非医生
He was the guy who stole from the patient and the doctor!
只是个从病人和医生那里偷药的人
This was the third time he'd been disoriented in the last two weeks.
这是两个礼拜以来他 第三次失去方向感了
Running into smoke-filled burning buildings can be a bit disorienting.
冲进烟雾弥漫着大火的房♥子里 本来就会有点头晕
Fortunately, I have the cure. Stop doing it.
幸运的事 这都可以治
He's not in a burning building anymore,
别再进火场
and he's still shivering.
他现在不在着火的房♥子里了 可他还是不停颤抖
A hypothalamic tumor could cause a vacillating temperature.
下丘脑的肿瘤可能导致体温波动
So could ER nurses who were too busy to notice
可能急救室里哪个粗心的护士
that a patient likes both hot coffee and cold sodas.
没注意病人喜欢 热咖啡和冰汽水一起喝
He tested negative for Hep C, TB, HIV, Lyme, and his tox screen's clean.
丙肝 肺结核和爱♥滋♥病以及莱姆病 都呈阴性 毒理检测也是
In case you hadn't noticed, not exactly in the mood to dance.
看来你是没注意 我没心情跳舞
I'm not asking you to dance. I'm asking you to do your job.
我不是邀请你跳舞 我是提醒你要尽职工作
EKG showed arrhythmia.
心电图显示心律不齐
Probably just a mild heart attack.
可能只是轻微的心脏病
No chest pain.
没有胸部痛感
And smoke inhalation already explains the arrhythmia.
而且吸入烟雾就能导致心律不齐
The guy was in the burn unit for six months and had multiple surgeries.
这人在烧伤病房♥待了6个月 做了一系列手术
Could be a hospital-acquired infection. Maybe MRSA.
可能是院内感染 MRSA (耐甲氧西林金黄色葡萄球菌)
Works for me.
我同意
Draw a blood culture, start him on antibiotics,
做个全血培养 给他用抗生素
vancomycin plus broad gram-negative coverage.
万古霉素加上 广谱抗革兰氏阴性菌的
If you called to see the design for my prison tats, they're still in R and D.
如果你想看我的监狱纹身 我还没设计好
You need to talk to Tritter.
你得和Tritter谈谈
Not according to my lawyer.
我的律师不是这么说的
Your lawyer isn't gonna be able to get the DA to drop the case. Tritter can.
律师可没本事说服检查官取消案子 而Tritter可以
Yeah, you know what else Tritter can do?
是啊 还有什么Tritter做不到的?
You are not impressing anyone!
你这是做给谁看?
You may call yourself principled,
或许这是你所谓的原则
but what you really are is a stubborn adolescent idiot!
但你实际上是个一根筋到底的 不谙世事的白♥痴♥
This isn't his fault! I'm not the one who...
这可不是他的错 我又不是那个...
You used the rectal thermometer on him.
是你往他直肠里塞体温计
You insulted him instead of apologizing.
也是你在该道歉的时候羞辱了他
You flaunted your drug use in his face
还是你 居然当着他的面磕药
and you refused to accept a deal...
最后还拒绝了他的提议
I accepted the deal!
我接受了协议...
Not until after you stole a dead guy's pills!
偷拿死者的药之后
Allegedly.
没证据
Tritter has been opening doors for you every step of the way
Tritter一直都给你留一条活路
and you keep slamming them shut.
而你却一再错过
There are no more openings to give, House.
他现在不会再留情了 House
If you wanna stay out of prison, you got to make one for yourself.
如果你不想坐牢 只能看你的本事了
It's Vicodin.
这是维柯丁
You function better on it.
吃了你的状态会好点
Talk to him.
找他谈谈
MRSA's a bacteria that often infects hospital patients.
MRSA是种入院的患者常感染的病菌
The burns on your chest and arm exposed raw flesh that made you a wide-open target.
烧伤导致皮肉暴露在外 更容易感染病菌
But the antibiotics would take care of it, right?
但是抗生素会消灭它们 对吗?
Depends on what strain it is.
那得看菌株
We'll know more once we get the results back from these cultures.
做完血液培养我们才能确定
So this
那么 这个...
MRSA thing,
叫做MRSA的病菌...
would it make everything look blue?
会不会使我看到的东西都是蓝色的?
He's seeing blue.
他看见的全是蓝色
Who'd you get the scrip from?
你哪来的处方?
Cuddy.
Cuddy
You wanna know what I gave her?
你想知道我给她什么了吗?
MRSA wouldn't change his ocular palette.
MRSA不会影响他的视觉颜色分辨
Heavy metal poisoning could cause vision changes, particularly thallium.
重金属中毒能使视觉颜色发生改变 特别是铊
If it was thallium, he'd be losing his hair.
如果是铊中毒 他会脱发
So maybe it's menopause.
或许是更年期呢
He's 28 years old.
他才28岁
Yes, his age is the reason it's weird that a man has menopause.
对啊 年纪才是奇怪之处 男人有更年期不奇怪
Male menopause.
男性更年期
High estrogen, low testosterone.
雌激素增高 睾丸激素降低
Explains the temperature swings, disorientation,
会导致体温波动 失去方向感
endocrinologically similar to female menopause,
内分泌情况就像女性更年期
but without the vaginas and the mahjong tiles.
只差没有阴♥道♥和不打麻将
Male menopause doesn't explain the blue vision.
男性更年期无法解释视觉蓝色
Blue vision isn't a symptom. It's a side effect of Viagra.
视觉蓝色不是症状 而是伟哥的副作用
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表