I can't.
我 没办法--
Up her blood thinners and get her down to Radiology.
加大血液稀释剂剂量 把她送到放射科
The attack will be over in 20 minutes.
病情发作 20分钟后就会恢复正常
Then she'll wanna sign this.
到时她会在这上面签字
Bonnie called last night to talk about the dog.
昨晚Bonnie给我打电♥话♥讨论狗的事
Your name came up.
中间谈到了你
Good Lord! How do you still have teeth?
天哪 你牙齿怎么还健在?
She's the worst realtor in New Jersey.
她是新泽西最差的房♥地♥产♥经纪人
What is this? Escalation?
这算什么 战争白热化?
I go out with Cuddy, you hook up with my ex?
我跟Cuddy出去 你就去搞我前妻?
I don't even know what that's designed to do.
我甚至不明白你用意何在
You're an addict.
你上瘾了
I'm saving you from yourself.
我要把你从自我中拯救出来
By condo shopping? Thank you.
通过买♥♥套公♥寓♥?谢谢了
If I can figure out where you keep going wrong,
如果我能找出你问题在哪里
then I can nip this Cuddy thing in the bud before she becomes the fourth ex-Mrs. Wilson.
就可以未雨绸缪 免得Cuddy成为第四任前Wilson太太
Yes. I was worried there was no way to stop that train.
没错 我还担心没法阻止事态发展呢
You have to have sex with Cuddy.
你得跟Cuddy做♥爱♥
Wait. To stop the train?
等等...为了阻止进一步发展?
Bonnie said I'm bad in bed? Huh?
Bonnie说我床上功夫不行? 啊?
Yeah. She also said that if she'd slept with you before she liked you
她说没动真情前跟你上♥床♥就好了
then it would've made it easier to handle
这样她还好过些
when you turned into the sorry bastard who left her alone.
当你一脸歉意 始乱终弃时
I told her you were wasting her time, by the way.
顺便说下 我跟她说你在浪费她的时间
You think that's gonna stop her?
你觉得这能阻止她?
The woman's the worst realtor in New Jersey.
这女人是新泽西最差的房♥地♥产♥经纪人
How do you feel? Weak.
感觉怎么样? 很虚弱 总要睡觉
Deep breath.
深呼吸
A little queasy, too.
还有点反胃的
When I feel sick to my stomach I always want vanilla ice cream.
我胃不舒服时总想吃香草冰激凌
It's soothing.
能抚慰肠胃
It's best to stick with liquids for now.
眼下最好只吸收流质
I'm getting a murmur.
有杂音
Oh, my arm! It's hurting me!
我的手臂疼死了!
Take it off! Take it off!
拿掉它!拿掉它!
Oh, my God!
天 我的...
Pain is the issue.
疼痛是个问题
Just the pressure of the BP cuff was enough to start her screaming.
血压袖带造成的压力就让她尖叫
That's not cancer. It sounds like...
这不是癌症 感觉像...
Sounds like she's septic.
感觉像她得了败血病
A lot of things can cause pain.
很多原因会导致疼痛
How much pain?
有多痛?
Too much.
疼痛过于强烈
It's not cancer. It's not autoimmune.
这不是癌症 也不是自体免疫病
It's an infection and we fried her immune system.
是感染 而我们破坏了她的免疫系统
But she had no fever. Her LP was clear.
但她没有高烧 腰椎穿刺没问题
Do an echo. Confirm it's in the heart.
做个回波检测 确认是否感染了心脏
And then I'll tell our patient that we just killed her.
然后我会告诉病人 我们害死了她
I'll tell her.
我去告诉她
Hi. You haven't been returning my phone calls.
你一直没回我电♥话♥
a little later this afternoon,
如果今天下午你能抽出半小时
I just found this unit ten minutes from here.
离这里十分钟路程有套公♥寓♥
It hasn't been on the market yet.
还没供应出♥售♥
I'm off the market for condos.
我不想买♥♥公♥寓♥
James was right?
James说对了?
I never had the teeniest chance of selling you anything?
我想做你的生意根本是痴人说梦
Of course he was right.
他当然说得对
Wilson doesn't stop giving good advice just 'cause you're divorced.
就算你们离婚了 Wilson还是不停给你好建议
He's compulsive about remaining on good terms with his exes.
他情不自禁要跟前妻们友好相处
Do you wanna know why I named that dog Hector?
想知道为什么我给狗取名Hector吗?
he was the worst-tempered dog we'd ever seen.
他还是幼犬的时候 脾气就超坏
He was supposed to be house-trained.
他进行过入室训练
He'd pee on the carpet every morning.
可每天早上还是在地毯上撒尿
When we had people over, he had to nip at their ankles.
有人来 他啃他们的脚脖子
"Hector does go rug" is an anagram for "Doctor Greg House".
"Hector尿地毯"的字母重新组合 就变成了Greg House医生
That's how early in the marriage I resented you.
我新婚时对你就这样恨之入骨
Wow. Did I ever waste money on that place setting.
我白送你们一套餐具了
James at least had the decency to feel guilty when he hurt me.
至少James伤害我后 会心怀内疚
Whereas I didn't hurt you.
但我没伤害你
I didn't even marry you, cleverly hoping to avoid moments like this one.
我都没娶你 明智地避免了这样的时刻
You always needed him and he was always there for you.
你总是需要他 他也总是支持你
If you keep yelling, I'll think you'll owe me sex.
你再对我喊 就得和我做♥爱♥补偿
You knew he had a wife waiting at home. You didn't care.
你知道他妻子在家里等他 可你满不在乎
Now, I'm not saying you broke up the marriage, but you didn't help.
不是说你破坏了这段婚姻 可你袖手旁观
First, "Hector does go rug" is a lame anagram.
首先 "Hector尿地毯"这个组合用的很烂
You want a better one for Gregory House? "Huge ego. Sorry."
想对Gregory House更好地进行重组吗? "超级自负 对不起"
Second, find a new career.
其次 换个行业吧
And third, I don't owe you anything. I'm not Wilson.
再者 我没欠你任何东西 我不是Wilson
I'm not gonna buy a condo just to make you feel better.
我可不会为了讨好你而去买♥♥♥房♥♥子
You okay? Yeah.
你还好吗? 是的
Tell me how to do this.
告诉我该怎么做
House says people thank you after.
House说人们感谢你...
It's not typical.
没有模式可循
I already killed this woman.
我害死了这个女人
All I can do now is not make any more mistakes.
现在我能做的就是别再犯错
First of all, stop thinking you can minimize the hurt.
首先 别以为你可以将伤害减到最低
A lot of people are afraid of the word "dying."
很多人都害怕死亡
If you pussyfoot around it, she's not going to read your mind.
如果你为此过于谨慎 她就无法理解你
Okay. No, it's not.
好吧 不 不是
Then wait. Give her time to process the news.
然后等 给她时间接受这个消息
Let her know you'll be with her through all of it.
让她知道你会陪伴她经历一切
Wait till she's done thinking, till she meets your eyes again.
等到她不愿再想 目光重新与你相遇
Then if you feel it's appropriate, you can touch her.
然后 当时机合适 碰触她
Maybe put your hand on her arm like this.
也许像这样握着她手臂
Let her know she's still connected to another human being.
让她知道还有人跟她心手相连
You've got this down to a science.
你这办法很科学
You're freaking out.
你吓坏了
I told you... Give her what she needs.
我告诉你了 满足她的需要
What she doesn't need is a doctor who's not there with her
她不需要一个因为做出错误决定
because he made the wrong call.
而弃她不顾的医生
You are freaking out. You should be freaking out.
你吓坏了 你理应如此
I won't let her see it.
我不会让她看出来的
Let her see it.
让她看出来吧
Hey. How come no mask?
怎么不戴面罩?
We think... You have an infection.
我们认为...你受到了感染
Didn't the radiation work?
放射治疗没用吗?
It did what it was supposed to do.
它没有起到预想的作用
You're dying.
你要死了
What do you mean? Like things are bad and that someday I'm gonna...
你是说 情况很严重 某天我会...
How much time?
还有多少时间?
How much time?
还有多少时间?
Less than a year? Less than 24 hours.
不到一年? 不到24小时
I don't understand.
我不明白
Why are you saying this to me? You're trying to scare me?
为什么告诉我这个 吓唬我?
Why would you do that? I'm sorry. It's true.
你为什么这么做? 对不起 这是事实
How bad is this cancer? Yesterday you thought I had a chance.
这癌症这么厉害? 昨天你还认为我有机会
You don't have cancer.
你得的不是癌症
You came in with an infection.
你受到了感染
We didn't catch it. What kind of infection?
我们没有查出来 什么感染?
Doesn't matter.
这不重要
Radiation was the worst thing we could have done.
放射治疗是最坏的措施
We destroyed the part of your body
破坏了你身体的抵抗能力
that was fighting it off.
那给我吃药吧
They have drugs for infections.
有治疗感染的药物
Antibiotics work with the immune system,
抗生素要结合免疫系统才能生效
but your immune system is nonexistent because of the radiation.
但放射治疗瓦解了你的免疫系统
If it's my heart, you can get me a new heart.
如果是心脏问题 那就给我一个新的心脏
People have heart transplants all the time! It wouldn't help.
一直都有人接受心脏移植 这也无补于事
The infection's everywhere.
你全身都受到了感染
There's nothing anybody can do.
已经回天乏力了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表