I'm not suggesting either one of us be your doctor.
我不是建议让我们做你的主治医生
Dr. Stone is a psychiatrist.
Stone医生是位心理医师
If Dr. House is too busy, I could wait.
如果House医生太忙 我可以等
Why do you want me?
为什么你要我来?
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't want to treat you.
我不想给你治病
You're just saying that so I'll see the psychiatrist.
你这么说只是要让我去看心理医生
True. Except for the word "just."
是的 但不是"只是"
I'm saying I don't want to treat you so you'll see the psychiatrist
不想给你治病是要你去看心理医生
and because I don't want to treat you.
还因为我不想给你治病
Why don't you want to treat me anymore?
为什么你不再给我治病了?
I never wanted to treat you.
我从没想过要给你治病
The fact that you were raped
你被强♥暴♥了
holds no interest for me.
对我来说不感兴趣
It's nothing personal.
不是针对你
There's nothing to treat.
没什么可治的
You're physically healthy.
你的身体是健康的
Okay.
好吧
But I want you to be my doctor.
但是我要你做我的主治医生
Why?
为什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
You gotta have a reason.
好 你得有个理由吧
Everything has a reason.
凡事皆有缘由
I trust you.
我信任你
Ah, you see? That's a bad reason.
你看 这个理由不太高明
'Cause I'll lie to you.
看 我会对你满口胡话
I'll tell you anything just to get you out of here.
为了让你从这里出去我会口不择言
I don't care.
我不在乎
I want to talk to you.
我要和你说话
Look, you were raped.
听着 你被强♥暴♥了
All control was taken from you. You're trying to find that control again.
你对现实感到无力 想重新找回掌控一切的感觉
You want me because I don't want you.
你想要我是因为我不想要你
I'm raping you?
我是在强♥暴♥你么?
In a very non-invasive, more annoying than traumatic...
以非伤害方式 更烦人--
Get the hell out of here!
给我滚出这里!
I'll send in Dr. Stone.
我会叫Stone来
I didn't consent to all of this medicine.
我没有同意这些用药
You've been out on the streets. No treatment...
你曾流落街头
I'm dying.
得不到治疗 我快要死了
There is no treatment for dying.
死亡是无可医治的
We can make you comfortable.
我们可以让你好过一些
Don't want to be. Why not?
不想要 为什么?
Because I screwed up my life.
因为我把生活弄得乱七八糟
So you want to punish yourself for messing up your life?
所以你要自我惩罚?
Please,
拜托了
stop the treatment.
中止治疗
It'll go away on its own.
它会自行消失的
It's not. Can't you...
不会的 你能不能?
Nope. It'll go away.
不能 会消失
It's been all day.
这样子已经一整天了
There must be some treatment you...
你肯定有什么法子的--
Nope. It'll go away.
没有 会消失的
Or it won't go away.
或者就这样子
I read about a treatment.
我看到过一个疗法
Some doctor won a prize for it.
还有医生因为这个得了奖 (搞笑诺贝尔医学奖:按♥摩♥肛♥门♥止打嗝)
I read about it.
我看过的
You don't have the hiccups, do you?
你不是打嗝吧 是不是?
Make a note,
记下来
"Drug-seeking behavior."
骗药的
Morphine? No.
吗♥啡♥? 不是
Anal digital stimulation.
后♥庭♥金手指
How long has Stone been in with her?
Stone和她在里面多久了?
Are you concerned?
你关心么?
You know how many people get raped every day?
你知道每天多少人被强♥暴♥?
So it's common, therefore boring?
所以这很寻常 就是说没意思?
If we were to care about every person suffering on the planet,
如果我要关心地球上每个受苦受难的人
life would shut down.
日子就没法过了
How about just the ones we meet?
那我们遇到的这些呢?
They deserve our sympathy more than the other people?
他们比别人更值得同情?
So your solution is not to give a damn about any of them.
所你的解决之道就是谁都不鸟?
How do you do that?
你如何做到?
How do you take that theory and put it in practice? You met her...
你如何把这套理论付诸实践?
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hey! Whoa!
你遇到了她
Hey! I paid these people 50 bucks to leave here an hour ago.
一小时前我付给这些人50块离开这里
Yeah, we came back.
是的 我们回来了
Then you owe me 50.
好吧 那么你欠我50块
The kid needs surgery.
这孩子需要动手术
And he could walk way back then.
当时他可是行走自如
Stand up, kid.
站起来 孩子
He swallowed a magnet.
他吞了一块磁铁
We got to cut it out.
我们得动手术刀了
How old are you?
你多大了?
Eight.
8岁
And he swallowed something stuck to a fridge.
他吞下了吸在冰箱上的某物
Darwin says, "Let him die."
达尔文说他可以死了
If it's already below the stomach, it should pass on its own.
已经过了胃了 它会自己排出去的
Strong magnet.
强磁体
It's messing with the imaging. We have no way to...
会干扰成像 我们没法确定--
You got x-ray vision, House?
你有x光电眼 House?
Whoa, whoa! You're gonna cut him open?
哦 你要给他开刀?
Right here?
就在这里?
It's well into the intestines.
已经到肠子里了
He's fine.
他没事的
I want my 50 back.
还我的50块
I need a crash cart! Stat!
我要救护担架 快
What happened?
怎么了?
Pills. Benzos.
吞药--benzos(治疗忧郁).
We need to get her stomach pumped.
需要给她洗胃
Respiration's shallow.
呼吸短促
What did you say to her?
你对她说了什么?
Nothing that would make her want to...
没有什么会让她 心跳不正常
I gave her a couple of sedatives, turned around,
没什么 我给了她几粒镇静药 转过身
and she grabbed the whole bottle.
她整瓶抓起
You must have said something.
你肯定说了什么
I said plenty.
我说了不少
She said nothing.
她什么都没说
I was with her for over an hour.
我和她在一起超过一小时
She didn't say one word.
她一言未发
You gonna do that again?
你还会这么干么?
You're gonna be okay. Physically.
你会好起来的 身体上
Which is all that interests you.
这是唯一能让你感兴趣的
But you're here.
但是你来了
Under orders.
奉命行事
Why would you tell me that?
你为什么要告诉我?
'Cause I don't like hypocrisy.
因为我不喜欢伪善
But you don't have a problem with cruelty?
但是铁石心肠对你来说没有问题?
Which brings us back to,
这把我们又绕回来了
why do you want me?
为什么你想要我?
I don't know.
我不知道
You tried to kill yourself because you couldn't talk to me.
不能和我谈话就自杀
You must have a reason.
你肯定有原因
Why does there always have to be a reason?
为什么总要有一个理由?
Can't we just talk?
我们就不能只是谈一谈?
There's a phone.
这里有电♥话♥
Talk to a friend, a family member.
和朋友谈 和家人谈
Call the police.
报♥警♥
You want to talk about what happened to you?
要不要说一下你怎么了么?
No.
不要
You want to talk about your STD meds?
你要谈谈你的用药么?
No.
不要
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表