Your patient isn't already on bypass?
你还没给病人做分流术?
I was worried about a clot.
我担心血栓 多久了?
Clear the hall! Out of the way, please! Let's go! Excuse us!
统统让开!
Dr. Foreman! My wife! What has happened?
Foreman医生 我妻子--
Her heart stopped.
她怎么了?
We have to get her on bypass.
心跳停止 要给她做分流术
Dr. House.
House医生
You can vacuum later.
你晚点再来吸尘吧
I am not the janitor,
我不是清洁工
I am Esteban Hernandez.
我是Esteban Hernandez
What happened to my wife?
我妻子到底怎么了?
Her heart stopped.
她心跳停止了
Why did her heart stop?
为...为什么会停止?
Well, if I knew that, I'd be coming to you.
要是我知道 早告诉你了
Tell me where you take her.
告诉我你把她带去哪里了
...
正出
...
要用现在进行时
Not a particularly interesting form of speech.
不是什么有意思的时态
Kind of like this conversation.
就和这场对话一样
But I risk my life to see you.
但我...我冒着生命危险来看你
I looked you up. You fix people.
我检索过你 你能治好人
When everyone else gives up, you don't!
你能做别人都做不了的事情
And now you insult me?
而你现在却...侮辱我?
Ignore my wife?
无视我的妻子?
...
你不许无视我的妻子 知道没?
...
所以你不能无视你的妻子
You just sit here!
你就坐在这里
You don't talk to people.
你不和别人交流
How do you fix something if you don't look at it?
不看你怎么能治病?
Turn on bypass, please.
请打开分流器
Good.
好
Good distal flow.
远侧流动很好
Need to look at the heart.
得看一眼心脏
...
我要找我的钱包
...
拿起来 翻过来
I don't see anything physically wrong with her heart.
看起来没有什么不正常的
Hearts don't stop for no reason.
心跳不会无缘无故停止
Okay. Take your look.
好吧 你来看吧
You see anything wrong?
你看见什么地方不对了吗?
Give her a jump-start.
电击她
Clear.
开始
Clear.
开始
Clear.
开始
And again.
再来
Clear!
开始
Clear!
开始
Clear!
开始
Again. Yeah,
再来 是啊
seventh time is the charm.
第七次会起效
Sorry.
抱歉
I'll keep her on bypass until the husband has a chance to say goodbye.
我要继续给她分流 让她丈夫有机会道别
I'm not telling the husband anything until I can tell him why his...
我什么都不会告诉她丈夫 除非我能告诉他为什么他妻子...
It doesn't matter.
无所谓了
Her heart can't start.
她的心脏不能起搏
She's dead.
她死了
I got you something.
我有东西给你
I'll miss you.
我会想你的
I know you won't miss me, but...
我知道你不会想我 但...
I just thought it would be nice for you to have that.
我觉得你会喜欢这个的
I will miss you.
我会想你的
Can I have a hug, too?
我也能抱一个吗?
The surgeon found nothing.
手术什么也没找到
He can't start her heart.
不能起搏她的心脏
What a thoughtful gift.
真是体贴的礼物
Nice reminder of intellectual theft to hang at your new place of employment.
挂在你新的办公室 好提醒你曾经抄袭论文
You two can go.
你们两个可以走了
Say hi to Chase for me.
代我向Chase问好
You're wearing lipstick.
你擦唇膏了
We can stay.
我们可以留下
We can run another differential.
再做一次鉴别诊断
You two have no theories about why the heart stopped,
你们俩对心跳停止的原因没有任何解释
which means I don't need you. Go.
也就是说用不着你们了--走吧
It's too late for theories.
解释什么都太晚了
We need to tell the husband.
我们得告诉她丈夫
Tell him what? That it's over.
说什么? 都结束了
Why? Because her heart won't start!
为什么? 因为她的心脏不能跳动了
How can we tell him there's no hope
如果不知道原因
if we don't know why there's no hope?
怎么可以去告诉他没有希望了?
He's not gonna pull the plug on his wife.
他不会放弃他妻子的
He risked his life to get her to me.
他冒着生命危险来找我
If he pulls the plug, it means he's failed.
如果放弃 就意味着他失败了
If he pulls the plug, it means you've failed.
如果放弃 就意味着你失败了
And you're okay with that?
这样说你满意了?
Go.
走吧
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
You look great.
你气色不错
You know House firing you has nothing to do with you.
House把你炒了 不是你的问题
The why doesn't matter.
原因并不重要
Foreman will end up staying, House will call you,
Foreman最终还是会留下来 House会跟你打电♥话♥
probably yell at you for not showing up.
可能还会吼你 说你旷工
It's okay.
没什么的
He's right.
他是对的
It's time for a change.
是该有所改变了
You were right, too.
你也是对的
The whole "It's Tuesday, I like you."
什么"今天星期二 我-我喜欢你"啊
It was silly.
都挺蠢的
Oh, don't give me that look.
噢 别这种表情
Don't feel sorry for me.
别为我难过
Getting this job was the best thing that has ever happened to me.
得到这份工作是我这辈子最幸运的事情
Everything about it. And losing it?
工作的方方面面我都喜欢 至于被炒了...
Well, I think it's gonna
嗯 我想也会是...
be good, too.
好事吧
I'll miss you.
我会想你的
Have you got time for a drink or something?
有空喝一杯吗?
I think I should go.
我得走了
Yeah.
好吧
How's it going?
情况如何?
The way the security light hits your legs,
夜灯这么照在你腿上...
looks good.
看着很美
Thank you.
谢谢
If you're here to yell at me about the Foreman-Chase situation, it can wait.
如果你是为Foreman Chase来教训我的 以后再说吧
When do you plan on telling the husband it's time to say goodbye to his wife?
你打算何时告诉她丈夫 该和她永别了?
Haven't put a clock on it.
还没定时间?
Other than your curiosity, do you have any reason to keep her on bypass?
除了你的好奇心 有什么别的理由还维持分流术?
Patient's husband prefers her not dead.
病人的丈夫希望她活着
Or you want a storybook ending for the young man
还是你希望为了妻子跋山涉水的年轻人
who crossed the ocean for his wife.
能有一个童话般美好的结局
This is not an act.
这不是一幕戏
I don't care.
我不在乎
Then pull the plug!
那就做个了断
What if I can fix it, but I just don't know it yet?
可要是我能治好她 只是还没想到方法呢?
I don't care.
我不在乎
I really don't care.
我真的不在乎
My motives are pure.
我的动机很简单
If we do an autopsy and we see, "Oops,
如果我们做尸检时才意识到 糟了...
"if I'd thought of that crazy idea, we could have saved her,"
要是早点想到这个方法 她就有救了
then the husband might be upset.
那时她丈夫大概会很沮丧
You've done all you can do.
你已经尽了全力
It's time to let go.
该放弃了
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表