她的心脏室颤
Brought her back, barely.
救回来了 很险
Congratulations, you have your confirmation.
恭喜你 诊断证实了
What's her name?
她叫什么名字?
Who? The coed? Sure.
谁 那个女孩子? 对
Dead sophomore girl?
快死的二年级女生?
You know her father's name? Dad. Her mother's name is Mommy.
你知道他父亲的名字吗? 爸爸 她母亲的名字是妈妈
Ben and Jody are about to lose their only daughter, Addie.
Ben和Jodie就要失去唯一的女儿 Addie了
You think that they're gonna give a crap if I know their names?
我知道他们的名字 他们就会感激涕零了?
Five years from now, when the father's looking at photographs of his daughter graduating from high school,
5年后 当父亲翻看女儿高中毕业的照片
they're not going to remember the nice black doctor who called them by their first name.
不会想起那个记得住他们名字的 好心黑人医生
You don't wanna quit.
你不想辞职
You saying you don't want me to quit? Didn't sound like I said that.
你是说你不想我辞职? 我没这么说
I'm saying that suddenly you're trying to turn me into a kinder, gentler ass.
我说的是 你想劝我做个好心些 温柔些的混♥蛋♥
Because you know who you are.
因为你清楚你是谁
And you figure if you can make me decent and caring, then maybe there's hope for...
你琢磨着要是能把我变得正派有同情心 也许你还有一线希望
You're about to tell a girl she's dying and you think it's about you.
你要告诉一个女孩 她就要死了 你还如此以自我为中心
God, I hope I'm not you.
天 我可千万别变成你这样
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Addie, you're dying.
Addie 你要死了
Are you sure? Yes.
你肯定? 是的
Your infections will get worse. The toxins will spill into your blood.
你的感染会恶化 毒素会在血液中扩散
How long? Two days, maybe less.
还有多久? 两天 也许更短
It's a very rare protein deficiency that only manifests... I don't want to hear it.
是很罕见的蛋白质缺乏症 我不想知道
Okay.
随你
It's what's killing you. This is what's killing you.
什么会要你的命 就是这会要了你的命
You're not interested in what's killing you?
你不感兴趣什么要了你的命?
Will it make any difference? Will I live any longer?
知道了有什么差别 我能多活几天吗?
Please, could you just leave?
请你走吧
What's the point in living without curiosity? Without craving the...
没有好奇心 活着还有什么意思? 没有了渴求
So, I'm screwing up my last few hours because I won't listen to you?
我不听你说 就荒废了我最后的时辰
Get out of here. It's...
出去 这就好比
It's like the dark matter in the universe. You're smiling.
宇宙中的暗物质 你在笑
No, I'm not.
我没有
You can only diagnose a problem by looking at what's... Missing.
要诊断病因 得观察什么--缺失了
Oh, God. I have to go.
噢 我得走了
Nineteen-year-old didn't want to hear the coolest explanation of why she's going to die,
19岁的孩子不想知道 是什么绝妙病因将害死她
begged me to shut up.
还求我闭嘴
If you can't shut up, at least talk quietly.
就算你不能闭嘴 也请你小声点
Amphetamine withdrawal's a bitch. She thought that I was happy.
停用安♥非♥他♥命♥的滋味不好受 她觉得我乐着呢
You were happy? No, I was hazy.
你是挺乐的 不 我是迷糊不清
And I don't get hazy on Vicodin, or anything else I throw down.
我吞的维柯丁和其他东西都不会让我迷糊
Which means I was throwing down something I didn't know
意味着我吞下了什么东西 而我没留意到
I was throwing down. Which got me to wondering... Why didn't you give me those happy pills?
我禁不住猜测 你为什么不肯给我逍遥丸?
I told you. You've got to be checked out by... No, you just didn't want me double-dosing.
说过了 你得检查过了才能 不 你是不想我服双倍的剂量
You dosed me! Those coffees... They worked!
你早给我下了药 那些咖啡里
You've been smiling, relaxed, happy.
起作用了 你笑了 轻松愉快
A dying girl thought I was happy.
将死的小女生觉得我开心
A moron thought I was happy. Who the hell doesn't want to know why she's dying?
一个傻瓜觉得我开心 她甚至不想知道自己怎么死的
House was happy. Hazy.
House开心着 是迷糊
...
好吧 将死的小女生把迷糊当成了开心
Because dying people see happiness everywhere.
因为其人将死 所见多是幸福
She's miserable. She wasn't miserable.
她很痛苦 她并不痛苦
Of course she was miserable.
她当然痛苦了
You just told her... She was no different than she'd ever been.
你告诉她 她就快 她的反应和之前没什么变化
She was no different than she'd ever been.
她的反应和之前没变化
Oh, God. I gotta go.
天 我得去
Need a minute with your daughter.
要一分钟和你们女儿独处
Dr. House, get out of here before... She's gonna live.
House医生 请你离开 她能活下去
Does that help? Now, get out.
这行了吧 你们出去
Are you jerking us around... Get out.
你没耍我们? 出去!
You have got leprechauns in you.
你是个藏着金子的小妖精
Depression manifests in lots of different ways.
抑郁症有多种表现
Some people can't get out of bed all day,
有些人整日不想起床
others have serial relationships and become oncologists.
有些人处理不好感情 去当肿瘤学家
I'm dying, I'm not depressed. Wrong. And wrong.
我是要死了 不是得了抑郁症 皆非
You tried to kill yourself by throwing down kitchen cleanser.
你想要自杀 吞下厨卫清洁剂
Now, most normal suicidal morons would have just drank the stuff.
大部分想自杀的白♥痴♥直接喝清洁剂
Burned the hell out of their mouth and throat. Painful, but not deadly.
结果烧坏了嘴巴 喉咙 痛得很 却死不了
But being a college-educated suicidal moron,
你是个受过大学教育 想自杀的白♥痴♥
you wrapped it in gel caps or gum. Which left no trace,
把清洁剂包在胶囊或口香糖里 就不留痕迹
but it burned a hole in your intestine.
结果你的肠道被烧灼穿孔
But the body can repair almost anything, which is cool.
身体能自我修复 这很酷
In your case, scar tissue closed up the hole.
你的情况是 疤痕组织弥合了穿孔
But it also formed a bridge between a vein and an artery.
但同时在静脉和动脉架起了桥梁
Now, veins are supposed to help the intestine flush bacteria away.
静脉原本帮助肠道排出细菌
But the bridge allowed the bacteria entrance to the artery. Where they got a free ride everywhere.
但桥梁让细菌进入了动脉 四处走动
Can you fix me?
能治好我吗?
Surgery to fix the bridge'll take about two hours.
手术能清除桥梁 只要两个小时
The psychotherapy's going to take a little longer.
但心理疗程得花不少时间
Why'd you do it?
为什么这么做?
I don't know.
我不知道
I've just never been happy.
我开心不起来
Please don't tell my parents.
请不要告诉我父母
They'll blame themselves and it's not their fault.
他们会责备自己 这不是他们的错
Please, you can't tell them.
别告诉他们
Technically, all you have to do is promise me that you won't do it again.
循例 你只要向我保证你不会再犯
Then, legally, I can't tell them.
依照法律 我也不能告诉他们
I promise.
我保证
Yeah, sure.
当然了
We can't thank you... Your daughter tried to kill herself.
不知该怎样感谢您 你们女儿想自杀
That's why she's here.
所以才病成这样
Legally, I'm supposed to keep that between me and her.
依照法律 我该保守秘密
Which makes sense, she's obviously an adult,
因为她是个成年人
capable of her own well-reasoned decisions.
应该能做出理性的决定
You're sure?
你肯定?
If she doesn't die in the next couple of hours, yeah, I'm right.
如果她没有在几小时后死去 那我就没错
How could she hide this?
她怎么隐藏的?
Everyone has secrets.
每个人都有秘密
We'll take care of her. Figure it out.
能照顾好她 想出办法来
Make her happy? We'll get her into therapy.
让她快乐起来 接受治疗
Might want to try some meds, too.
辅助药物治疗
Can we call you? If we have any questions?
如果碰到问题 能打电♥话♥给你吗?
No.
不能
What's up? Nothing.
有事? 没什么
You wanted to see me? Yeah.
你想见我? 是的
House's patient? Yeah.
House的病人
The one that would have died, if not for him.
如果没有他 就会死的病人
Subtle. Thanks.
定义精确 谢谢
You're really scared you'll turn into him.
你很怕会变成他那样的人
Don't tell me I'm better than him. Don't tell me, take the good and leave the bad.
别说我比他好 别说去芜存菁
Cameron already tried.
Cameron已经劝过我了
I'm telling you there are worse things to turn into.
我想说的是 他不是最糟糕的
It's not worth it.
不值得
I didn't think you were going to show. Sorry,
我以为你不会来了 对不起
surgery went a little late.
手术耽搁了
So, you really think I have all the necessary qualifications?
我真的具备必需的资质?
I can't discuss this with a dry mouth. What do you got there?
嘴淡没法谈 你喝的什么?
Peppermint tea.
薄荷茶
I'm going to have a mug of peppermint tea, please.
我要一杯薄荷茶
This isn't a job interview, is it?
这不是工作面试?
It's some kind of interview.
算是某种面试
You're judging me. I'm judging you.
你衡量下我 我衡量下你
You have the upper hand. I don't know anything about you.
你有优势 我对你一无所知
I'm on antidepressants because a doctor friend of mine thinks I'm miserable.
我在服用抗抑郁剂 因为一位医生朋友觉得我痛苦
I don't like them, they make me hazy. I eat meat, I like drugs.
我不喜欢 让我迷迷糊糊 我吃肉 喜欢磕药
And I'm not always faithful to the women I date.
我对约会的女性并不忠诚
You don't seem depressed.
你看上去不抑郁
You do realize you just skipped over several deep character flaws
你跳过了几处严重的性格缺陷
that most women would run screaming from.
大多数女性会哭着喊着走避
You told the truth. Yeah,
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表