Jasper, hold still. Stop squirming, hold still.
Jasper 别动 不要扭来扭去的
What did he do now?
他这次又干什么了?
He got in another fight
他又打了一架
and I can't get his nose to stop bleeding.
鼻血止不住
You have to apply much more pressure than that.
得用点劲
You had to do this today.
你非今天惹事不可
I got office hours, I'm supposed to have dinner with the Dean.
我工作了一天 本该和院长一起吃饭的
You just can't lash out whenever you get angry.
你不能一生气就这么发作
He said I smelled like a monkey.
他说我闻起来像个猴子
Well, you do. You can't refuse to take a bath
确实是 你不能一边拒绝洗澡
and then hit kids who tell you that you smell. Damn.
一边打那些说你臭的孩子 该死!
Don't you think we should call 911?
你不觉得我们该打911?
This isn't his first nosebleed. He'll be fine.
这不是第一次出鼻血 他会好的
Daddy! Hey! Lucy Goosey!
爸爸! 嘿 小鹅Lucy
I'm playing doctor.
我在扮演医生 我也是
So am I. Can you go back and play?
回去继续演吧
When was this fight? Over ten minutes ago.
什么时候打的架? 十多分钟前
I feel dizzy.
我觉得头晕
Maybe you should make that call. Okay.
打911吧 好的
Daddy, look, I can help.
爸爸 看 我能帮忙
No, no, that's great, honey.
不 别了 亲爱的
Can you just please leave Daddy alone?
你能不能别烦爸爸?
One of my kids is bleeding profusely from the nose. Please hurry.
这儿有个孩子鼻血止不住 请快点
They're sending an ambulance.
派出救护车了
Call them back.
让车别来了
He'll be fine.
他会没事的
How you feeling, bud?
你觉得怎么样 兄弟?
You light-headed? Lucy.
头晕吗? Lucy
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
Lucy? Are you okay?
Lucy 你还好吗?
Lucy? Lucy?
Lucy Lucy
Lucy? Lucy, are you okay?
Lucy 你怎么样?
Lucy! Lucy!
Lucy Lucy!
Oh, for God's sake.
看在上帝的份上
Stop. Don't move.
停下 别动
The way the soft evening light catches your eyes.
柔和的夜光照亮你的双眼
The gentle caress of dusk on your hair as you turn around
薄暮爱抚你的发丝 当你转身时
and leave my office without giving me that file.
离开办公室 别给我那病历
Restrictive pericarditis. Boring.
限制性心包炎 无聊
She's in kindergarten. Less boring.
她上幼儿园 比无聊好一点
Or Grandma's been held back a few years.
留级读幼儿园的老奶奶
It's calcified and she's hypertensive.
钙化了 还有高血压
Better get her into surgery.
给她做手术会比较好
She already is in surgery.
她已经在做手术了
Tricky procedure. It's gonna take all night.
手术复杂 需要一整晚
Sleep tight.
睡踏实些
No congenital defects, no health problems,
没有先天缺陷 没有健康问题
but her heart is strangling itself.
但她的心脏在勒死自己
Fascinating.
吸引人
Since the pathology on the pericardium won't be back until after they remove it.
心包膜病理报告要等到在手术完才有
Get started on her blood. You can test for viral infections, bacterial...
从她的血液开始 可以测病毒 细菌感染...
Round up the usual suspects.
围捕常见的疑犯
Amyloidosis, sarcoidosis, hemochromatosis.
淀粉样变性病 肉状瘤病 血色沉着病...
Heck, go wild. Do all the -osises.
疯狂干吧 检查所有病
All taken care of. Sleep tight.
全都要查 睡踏实些
This thing is already all around her heart.
已经包围心脏了
It gets into the muscle, she's dead.
要是进入心肌 她就死了
Best bet's Coxsackie virus,
最有可能是柯萨奇病毒
Parvovirus B19, CMV.
细小病毒b-19 巨细胞病毒...
Bacterial infection's more likely to turn constrictive.
紧迫包围更有可能是细菌性感染
It could be TB. Right,
可能是结核病毒 是啊
forgot about the part where she did time in a Russian gulag.
忘了她曾在苏联古♥拉♥格♥集中营待过
Her hematocrit's elevated.
她的血细胞比容上升了
A few extra red blood cells means nothing.
多一点红细胞什么都不说明
...
我也可以举出三四种现象 符合我的理论
She's sick! She obviously hasn't been drinking enough...
她病了 显然没有喝--
Enough!
够了!
I take it you two aren't sleeping together anymore?
我估计你们不睡在一起了吧?
We do what House said, we test for everything.
我们按House说的做所有检查
Good,
好的
then I can go home.
我回家了
Since when does we not include you?
什么时候开始 我们不包括你了?
Well, House is gonna call us idiots, anyway.
不管怎样 House都会叫我们傻瓜的
Might as well be a well-rested idiot.
不如做个休息充足的傻瓜
You guys are idiots.
你们这些傻瓜
Why?
为什么?
Because we stayed up all night doing exactly what you told us to do?
因为我们熬夜做你要求的事?
No, because you stayed up all night doing
不 因为你们熬夜照我要求的做
exactly what I told you to do
我们排除了许多错误答案
I asked you what two plus two equals
我问你们2加2等于多少
and a day later you tell me, "Not 25."
一天以后 你们告诉我不等于25
Pathology report just got filed.
病理报告刚出来
They found granulomas in Lucy's pericardium.
在Lucy的心包膜上找到肉芽瘤
Indicates a fungal infection.
意味着真菌感染
...
他回家了
Work smart, not hard.
苦干不如巧干
Find out which fungus. Biopsy a lymph node.
找出是什么真菌 做淋巴结活检
Take employee of the month with you.
和"本月最佳雇员" 一起去
I would rather Foreman... I know.
我宁愿和foreman 我知道
I don't want any more shots.
我不想再打♥针♥了 我不想再打♥针♥了
Jasper.
Jasper
Look at me, Goosey. Squeeze my hand, okay?
看着我 抓紧我的手 好吗
This will tell us why you're sick, so that we can make you all better.
这能告诉我们你为什么病了 才能治好你
Where would she pick up a fungus?
她会从哪感染真菌?
Anywhere moist. Around a pool, locker room, public shower...
任何潮湿的地方 水池旁边 储物间 公共浴室
She doesn't have any gym or swim classes.
她没有上体操或游泳课
She doesn't even like to play with kids outside.
她甚至不喜欢和孩子在外面玩
You haven't taken any trips? Gone anywhere new?
有没有出去旅行过 去了什么地方?
It's been hard to get away since their mom...
自从他们的妈妈...就不怎么出门了
Our mom is dead.
我妈妈去世了
I'm sorry. Last year.
我很抱歉 去年
Brain cancer.
脑瘤
You're gonna stick that thing in her arm? Cool!
你要把那个插到她的胳膊里 酷!
The cool part is your sister won't feel a thing.
酷的是 你妹妹不会有感觉
Nice necklace.
项链很漂亮
Thanks.
谢谢
You like video games?
你喜欢电玩吗?
Love them.
喜欢
That should do it.
可以了
You okay?
你还好吗?
I want my bunny.
要我的小兔子
Are you being silly?
你在淘气吗?
I didn't know which one to take.
我不知道该拿哪一只
What do you mean? What's happening?
什么意思 发生什么了?
So. What does the double vision tell us?
复视能告诉我们什么?
Slit lamp revealed the eye's anterior chamber is swollen. Uveitis.
裂隙灯检查表明眼睛前腔肿大 葡萄膜炎
Means it's not a post-op effect and it's not neurological.
意味着不是术后反应 也不是神经学问题
It's not fungal, either. Lymph node biopsy was clean.
也不是真菌 淋巴结活检正常
...
有一点进展 排除了两种可能
Yes. Two plus two doesn't equal 12 or 16, either.
是 2加2也不等于12或16
Vision issues plus screwy heart equals some type of autoimmune.
视觉问题和发病的心脏 等于某种自体免疫病
Lupus and Kawasaki's are the most common in a six-year-old.
狼疮和川崎病是六岁儿童中最常见的
Yeah, tough to find a six-year-old who doesn't have Lupus or Kawasaki's...
是 难得有不得狼疮 和川崎病的六岁孩子
Did you look at her knees?
你有没有看过她的膝盖?
Those knobby things in the middle of her legs. Any scars or scabs?
就是腿中间那块凸起
What does that have to do with...
有没有疤或者痂?
Well, most six-year-olds hurt themselves a lot.
和这有什么关系... 大部分六岁孩子常会弄伤自己
Crash their bikes, climb trees, bungee jump...
骑自行车乱撞 爬树 蹦极跳
Dad says she doesn't like to run around outside.
爸爸说她不喜欢在户外乱跑
'Cause running around outside hurts.
因为在外面跑会疼
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表