Ladies and gentlemen, step around. Step around. Come on. Gather around.
女士们先生们走过路过不要错过
We'll show you a little way to make a little easy money today.
我让你们轻轻松松挣点小钱
You understand what I'm saying? These are the blacks.
明白我在说什么吗?
Don't follow the blacks.
这些是黑牌 不要盯着黑牌
You wanna follow the queen. Know why?
你得盯着皇后牌 知道为什么吗?
'Cause she's red and that means she is hot.
因为它是红牌 也就说她很辣!
You gotta find the queen. Find the queen.
所以你得盯着皇后牌
The first of the day is free to play. Who wants to play?
今日开张第一把免费 谁想来?
You look interested, my man. You wanna step on up? Come on now.
你似乎有兴趣啊 兄弟 要不要来一把?
Who wants to play? Oh, what about you, sweetie?
快啊 谁想来玩玩?
You're cute. Come on up. All right.
你怎么样 甜心 你很漂亮 来试试
Come on here and play. Cute girls win money. You look lucky. Follow the queen.
漂亮姑娘总能赢钱 你看起来走大运 来
Ain't no Helen Mirren, but this queen is for you!
她不是Helen Mirren 但这皇后为你准备
Which one? Which one? Which one is it? Which one is it?
哪个是 哪个是?
It's right there. Right there?
就是这个 就是这个?
Beginner's luck. Beginner's luck. I'll tell you what.
新手运气好
It takes a woman to know a woman. It takes a lady to find a queen.
要解女人心 还需女人清 要寻皇后处 还求女士行
There you go...
给你...喔...
Wanna double up?
想要翻倍吗?
All right. All right, we've got a chancer. We got a chancer. We got a chancer.
好吧 我们得冒险 我们得冒险
All right. Here we go. Here we go. All you gotta do is find your queen.
好了 开始 开始 你只要找到皇后就可以了
You will not win again. You will not win again. All right.
你赢不了第二次 赢不了的
Here we go. Here we go.
好了 来了 来了...
Find your queen. Find your queen. Where is she? Where is she? Where is she?
找到皇后 找到皇后 她在哪儿?
Can you find her?
嘣--你能找出来吗?
Right there. This one?
这个就是 这一个?
Oh, my...
我的天 她快吃定我了
She is killing me here. Taking all my money.
她把我的房♥租钱都赢走了
Anybody else wanna get behind the good-luck girl?
谁想在这个幸运星姑娘后面来?
I can do it. You can do it? All right. You're next.
我来 你来? 你是下一个
Just give me a chance to recover and get my money back or else I'm gonna be out here sleeping on the street.
给我个机会把钱赢回来 要不然我就得露宿街头了
Here we go. All right? Ready? This is the last time. I'm not messing with you no more.
开始 准备好了 最后一次 我要认真了
You're taking all my money, girl. I'm not messing with you no more.
你把我的钱都赢光了 姑娘
Here we go. One more chance.
开始 最后一次机会
This is your last chance.
最户一次了 盯着皇后 盯着皇后
You're gonna follow the queen, baby. Boom. Boom. Boom.
只给你看一次 她在那里 嘣嘣嘣
Pick a card.
选一张
I can't decide.
我不能决定
What do you mean? Just pick a card. Just make a decision.
什么意思? 选张牌就好 做出抉择
I can't decide.
我不能决定 每张牌都有可能
Come on. Any card will do. Left? Right? Center? I don't know.
左 右 中? 我不 我不知道
Do you want the right? I don't know.
你要右边这张吗?! 我不知道
I... The left? The center? I don't know. I...
左边的? 中间的? 我不知道 我...
Move out the way and just let somebody else play then?
那就让开 给别人玩
I can't decide. I can't.
我不能决定...我不能...
You wanna flip a coin for it? What's wrong with me? Is she okay?
要投硬币吗? 我这是怎么了?
Scariest 30 seconds of my life.
我这辈子最恐怖的30秒
I couldn't do anything.
我什么都做不了
It's like I couldn't move inside my head.
就好像脑袋不能运转了一般
It's called abulia. The inability to make a decision or exercise will.
这叫意志缺失 无法做决定或行使意志
Is it going to happen again?
还会再发生吗?
It's part of a TIA. A transient ischemic attack.
这是T.I.A.的一部分-- 短暂性脑缺血发作
Blood was cut off to a section of your frontal lobe.
血液不能被输送到你额叶的一部分
Is it like a stroke or something? A little.
是不是就像中风什么的? 有一点
What drugs have you taken recently?
你最近服了什么药?
No drugs.
没有磕药
Toxins are another possibility.
毒素是另一种可能
You might have been exposed to something at work, for instance.
比如你可能在工作时暴露在毒素下
No real job right now.
现在没什么真的工作
Exposure can build up over time and lie dormant for a while.
接触到毒素会积累并潜伏一段时间
What was your last job? Pet store.
你上次工作是做什么的? 在宠物商店
Exotic pets? Tropical fish.
国外宠物? 热带鱼
And before that? Unemployment.
在那之前呢? 失业
And before that, I sold subscriptions on the phone.
在那之前我电♥话♥推销杂♥志♥
And before that, unemployment.
再在那之前 失业
Before that, I worked at Jeans Gone Wild.
在那之前我在牛仔裤店干活
Before that, unemployment.
在那之前 失业
Before that, I walked dogs.
在那之前 我遛狗
And before that...
而在那之前...
Loss of free will.
无法自♥由♥抉择
I like it.
我喜欢
Maybe we can get Thomas Aquinas in for a consult.
说不定可以咨♥询♥一下托马斯·阿奎那 (中世纪哲学家与神学家)
What caused the TIA?
是什么导致了短暂性脑缺血发作?
Arteries are clear. No sign of a clot.
动脉没问题 没有血栓
Could have dissolved. Most likely came from her heart.
说不定溶解了 最可能是心脏的问题
We should do a bubble study.
应该做个气泡分♥析♥
Clots are unlikely in a 28-year-old who's not on the pill.
28岁的不磕药 不太可能有血栓
It's probably a vasospasm caused by drugs.
可能是毒品导致的脑血管痉挛
I don't think so.
我不这么认为
She goes from job to job. Maybe there's some kind of ADD here.
她一直换工作 可能是注意力不足过动症
Help us pinpoint where the neurological...
可以精确找到神经学上的...
She goes from job to job because she's a scam artist.
她一直换工作 是因为她是个碰瓷的
She works just long enough to qualify for unemployment,
她干到失业为止
then gets fired and gets high.
被炒 然后就吸毒
I still don't think it's drugs.
我还是觉得不是吸毒
Did you check for infection?
你检查了传染病吗?
LP showed nothing. No fever.
腰椎穿刺显示没问题 没有发烧 白细胞计数正常
You're the one always saying it must be drugs.
你不是一直说肯定是吸毒的嘛
You figure she's a minority, she must be stoned?
你觉得她是少数民族 就一定会嗑药?
You know that's not what I...
你知道我没有那...
She seems like a nice girl. You haven't met her!
她看起来是个好姑娘 你都还没见过她!
She was pregnant at 15, dropped out of high school.
她15岁就怀孕 从高中退学
She's a real overachiever.
她可会折腾了
Come on. Cut her some slack. Her baby died of SIDS.
拜托 公平点 她孩子死于婴儿猝死综合症
This isn't some romantic story about a nice girl scarred by tragedy.
这不是一个好姑娘受了创伤的浪漫故事
She's a drug-using scam artist scarred by tragedy.
她是个受到创伤的嗑药碰瓷者
On the other hand, the tox screen just came back. She's clean.
另一面来说 她的毒素筛检结果出来了 她没问题
You're wasting my time. He's wasting...
你在浪费我的时间 他在浪费--
Second ex-Mrs. Wilson want money?
第二位前任Wilson太太来索钱?
I am no longer paying alimony.
我已经不在付赡养费了
She wanted her independence, so she got her realtor's license.
她想要独♥立♥ 所以考了房♥产经纪人执照
Market's doing badly. She wants money.
市场低迷 她却想赚钱
Market's doing badly. She's moving into a condo.
市场低迷 她得搬进单人公♥寓♥
She wants... She wants me to take Hector.
她要 她要我来养Hector
Pool boy? Dog.
泳池清洁工? 狗
No longer interested.
没兴趣了
We got him on our honeymoon.
我们度蜜月时买♥♥的
So I'm like the other parent. But I can't take him.
所以我就是父母之一 但我不能养他
My hotel doesn't allow dogs. Besides, I'm always here.
酒店不允许养狗 再说我一直都在这儿
I asked Cuddy to a play Thursday.
我邀请Cuddy礼拜四去看一场戏剧
Oh, you... Okay.
噢 你...好吧
She said she was busy.
她说她没空
And you didn't believe her, so you bribed a janitor,
而你不相信她 所以你买♥♥通了清洁工
broke into her computer, checked her appointments...
侵入她的电脑 检查她的预约...
I asked her as a test.
我是试探着问她的
What would you have learned if she'd said yes?
如果她答应了你会知道什么?
A lot about bondage.
会明白奴役盲从
She was busy for me but not for you.
她对我没空 对你却有空
She's not interested in play qua play. She's interested in you.
她对戏剧本身没兴趣 她对你有兴趣
No. I'm not getting sucked into the vortex of your insanity again.
不 我不要再次困在你的神经旋风里
Don't pass me notes in class. Don't tell me to ask her to the prom.
不要在课上给我传字条 不要让我邀请她去舞会
You cannot see her socially. You're leading her on.
你没法把她当成普通朋友 你在勾引她
I'll consider that. After I take her to the Hockney exhibit.
我会考虑的.. 在我带她去看Hockney作品展之后
On Thursday. See, she is busy.
在礼拜四 明白了吧 她的确没空
It's not a date.
这不是约会
She enjoyed the play. I enjoyed her enjoying the play.
她很享受戏剧 我很享受于她能享受
The woman works hard. It's nice to see her relax.
她工作的很辛苦 能让她放松一下也好
So all this enjoying is an act of charity.
这享受来享受去的 是出于博爱?
I'm keeping the receipts for tax purposes.
我都留着收据退税呢
What's life without the ability to make stupid choices?
不能做愚蠢决定的生活还有什么意思?
剧集 | 豪斯医生(2004) | 导航列表