Argh! Rats.
没错 猫爱吃老鼠
Yeah, cats love rats.
还有下水道里的脏东西
Ooh, and there's raw sewage.
这可是附带的卫生间
And it's en suite.
抱歉 我没法住这里
I'm sorry, I can't live here.
肯定还有好一点的地方可以推荐
You must have some better accommodation.
确实有一处房♥子最近空出来了
We do have something that's just become available.
一整栋房♥子 没有其他住户
A whole house all to yourself,
属于你自己的前门 窗上镶着玻璃
your own front door, glass in the window.
听起来棒极了
Oh, that sounds wonderful.
我们什么时候可以搬进去
When can we move in?
只要等他们把尸体清理掉就行
Once they clear the bodies.
爆发了一点霍乱疫情 你懂的
You see, there's been a tiny cholera epidemic.
-我们还是住这里吧 -没错
- We'll take this one. - Yeah.
很好 不用换钥匙 我走了 好运
Lovely! No need to exchange keys. I'll be on my way. Good luck.
-希望不会塌下来砸到你 -什么
- Hope it doesn't collapse on you. - What was that?
没什么 再见
Um, nothing actually. Bye!
夸张故事 残暴行为*
*Tall tales, atrocious acts
我们有最吓人的真♥相♥*
*we gave you all the fearsome facts
如果你喜欢本期节目
If you enjoyed that,
欢迎来玩新时光旅行音乐游戏
why not play the new ADBC time tour music game?
登录CBBC网站 点击"糟糕历史"
Go to the CBBC Website and click on Horrible Histories.
动起来
Rock on!
但愿你喜欢糟糕历史*
*Hope you enjoyed Horrible Histories
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表