来预付邮费
which are a penny each.
维多利亚时代确实引进了邮票制度
那收信的时候再也不用付钱了
So I no longer have to pay for letters I receive?
正是 而且如果您在正门装一个信箱
Precisely! And if you install a letter-sized flap in your front door,
我就不会再来打扰您了
I won't need to bother you at all.
维多利亚时代也发明了信箱
总之是个便捷的邮递服务
All together a much less disruptive postal service,
相信您也这样认为
I'm sure you'll agree.
当然 谢谢
Absolutely. Well, thank you.
谢谢您 祝您愉快
Thank you. Have a nice day.
-你也是 再见 -再见
- You too. Bye-bye. - Bye-bye. Bye-bye.
不得不说
Well, I must say,
我以前对邮递员太凶了
I've been very critical of the postal service in the past.
他们似乎有了新方法
They seem to have sorted out their act.
全年邮费账单
Annual bill for postal charges on account.
这么多
How much??
你 给我回来
You! Come back here!
凶残的维京人
海外觅新家
大家好 欢迎收看《海外觅新家》
Hello, and welcome to New Home Abroad,
大型财产类节目 帮助夫妇们
the property programme that relocates couples
在不同国家开始新生活
to a new life in a different country.
今天这对夫妇是维京人斯文和奥尔加
Today I'm with Vikings Sven and Olga,
他们想离开冰岛的老家
who want to move from their house in Iceland
搬到英格兰的新家
to a new home in England.
海外觅新家
你们为什么想搬家
So why do you want to move?
-这里太冷了 -而且我们房♥子太垃圾
- Because it's very cold here. - And our house is rubbish.
-我们一起去看看吧 -你正看着呢
- Can we have a look at it? - You ARE looking at it.
你们住在个小土丘里
You live in a small hill.
我们把它挖空了
Well, we've had it all hollowed out
维京人的确住在挖空的土丘里
上面铺上草和泥土保暖
and all of the grass and earth on top keeps us warm.
进来看看 我们生火了
Come inside. We've got a fire.
有点呛 是吧
Bit smoky, isn't it?
是啊 窗户有点问题
Yeah, there's a problem with the windows.
-什么问题 -没窗户
- What's that? - There aren't any.
维京人的房♥子没有窗户
-这是什么味 -是牛粪
- Oh, what's that smell? - That'll be the cow poo.
牛粪是很好的燃料 虽然很臭
It makes very good fuel for fire. It does stink, though.
他们确实用动物粪便当燃料
所以概括一下 房♥子里面很黑很臭
So to recap, inside your home it's dark, smelly,
还很呛 而房♥子外面又特别冷
and smoky and outside, it's freezing.
我明白你们为什么想搬家了
I can see why you want to move!
在晴朗的英格兰我帮你们找到了理想家园
And we've found you a dream home in sunny England.
-英格兰 -英格兰
- England? - England!
斯文和奥尔加带上他们的斧头乘坐海盗船
So Sven and Olga pack up their axes and pillaging gear
横渡北海到达了他们的海外新家
and sail across the North Sea to their new home abroad.
海外觅新家
这两位是麦克和特鲁迪
Now this is Mike and Trudy,
一对普通的英国农民
a couple of humble English peasants.
你们觉得他们的房♥子怎么样
How do you like their home?
-烟都去哪了 -屋子里一点烟都没有
- Where is all the smoke? - There isn't any.
房♥顶上有个洞
There's a hole in the roof.
房♥顶开了个洞
Oh, hole in roof!
而且也没有臭味
And there is no foul stench.
-基本没有 -好吧 我们要了
- Not much of one. - OK, we'll take it!
太棒了 我们来聊聊价格
Great! Let's discuss the price.
不 不用 我们是维京人 直接抢
Oh, no, no, no. We are Vikings. We'll just take it.
维京人的确直接霸占撒克逊人的房♥子
你们干什么 别杀了他们
What are you doing, guys? Don't kill them!
-你说的对 -或许我们有点太心急了
- You're right. - Perhaps we have been a little hasty.
毕竟我们还需要几个奴隶
After all, we're going to need a couple of slaves.
并且强迫房♥主当他们的奴隶
以上是本期的《海外觅新家》
Well, that's it this week from New Home Abroad.
下期请收看斯文和奥尔加的朋友
Join us next week when Sven and Olga's friends
入侵整个英格兰北部
will be invading the whole of the north of England.
下期见
See you then.
我们维京人很喜欢英国 并在这里定居
Yeah, we Vikings liked it over in Britain and we were here to stay.
不久后就有维京人统治了英格兰
In fact, it wasn't long before there were Vikings ruling England,
比如卡纽特大帝
like King Canute.
糟糕历史电影展销会
卡纽特大帝电影项目
说吧
OK, shoot.
这是一部讲述我生平的史诗巨制
This movie will be based on the epic story of my life.
《卡纽特 英格兰的丹麦王》
Canute, Danish King of England.
-丹麦王 -带字幕的
- Danish? Uh-oh! - Subtitles.
-不会成功的 -不会
- Not going to work. - Won't work.
不能叫你丹麦的英格兰王吗
Couldn't you be the English King of Denmark?
不行 我是英格兰的丹麦王
No, I'm the Danish King of England
还统治丹麦
and of Denmark.
实际上还有挪威
And of Norway, actually.
我记得你了 你是不是那个
I know you. Weren't you the guy
认为自己能阻止巨浪
who thought he could turn back the tide
-结果被海水拍湿脚的人 -又开始了
- but ended up getting his feet wet? - Here we go...
-湿袜子 -真讨厌
- Uh-oh! Soggy socks. - I hate that!
把卡纽特大帝换成
How about instead of King Canute,
-阿呆大帝怎么样 -好名字
- King Dumb? - Great title.
续集就叫《阿呆大帝和阿瓜王后》
King Dumb and Queen Dumber. It's a sequel.
我不呆
I wasn't dumb!
我不认为自己能够阻止巨浪
I didn't believe I could turn back the tide.
我只是向追随者们证明一个观点
I was making a point to my followers.
他们都认为我非常强大
They thought that I was so powerful
甚至海洋都服从我
that even the seas obeyed me.
我只是向他们证明
I was just proving to them
只有上帝能够命令巨浪
that only God can command the tides.
那其他人都是呆瓜了 《呆瓜之国》
So everybody else was dumb? World of Dumb.
-有才 -在一个人人都是呆瓜的国家
- Genius! - In a world where everyone was dumb,
阿呆大帝 呆瓜之王
King Dumb was the dumbest.
-金·凯瑞 -金·凯瑞
- Jim Carrey. - Jim Carrey!
[金·凯瑞主演过喜剧《阿呆和阿瓜》]
不 这部电影讲的是一位英勇 智慧
No, this movie is about how one brave, wise,
相当有魅力的勇士用手中的宝剑
reasonably attractive warrior united three kingdoms
统治三个王国的故事
with the power of his sword.
所有人都敬畏他
Everyone feared him.
带来和平的勇士之王
The Warrior King who brought peace.
今夏上映 《卡纽特大帝》
This summer, Canute the Great!
《卡纽特呆瓜大帝》
Canute the Great Big Idiot.
-还带字幕 -《超级呆瓜卡纽特大帝》
- Subtitle? - King Dumb Canute the Great Big Idiot.
《超级呆瓜卡纽特大帝巡演》 绝对赚翻
King Dumb Canute the Great Big Idiot Tour. It's a franchise.
你们三个 我要带着剧去其他地方
D'you know what? I'm going to take this somewhere else so...
-实际上是另一边 -拜
- It's actually the other way. - Laters!
这家伙太搞笑了
That guy's hilarious!
-很有喜剧天赋 -超级有趣的家伙
- He's comedy. - Funny, funny guy.
夸张故事 残暴行为*
*Tall tales, atrocious acts,
我们有最吓人的真♥相♥*
*we gave you all the fearsome facts
如果你喜欢本期节目
If you enjoyed that,
欢迎加入新时光旅行音乐游戏
why not play the new ADBC time tour music game?
登录CBBC网站
Go to the CBBC website,
点击"糟糕历史"
and click on Horrible Histories.
开始吧
Rock on!
但愿你喜欢糟糕历史*
*Hope you enjoyed Horrible Histories
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表