and that could get very confusing.
我的房♥子着火了
My house is on fire.
不要怕
Have no fear,
威斯敏斯特消防队在此
Westminster Fire Brigade are here.
-火势无大小 -谢谢
- No blaze too big, no fire too small. - Thank you.
别惊慌 女士 我是皇家交易所消防队
Panic over, Madam. Royal Exchange Fire Brigade is here.
不得不说 比起某些消防队
We've got more buckets and bigger pumps
我们的桶更多 我们的水泵更大
than certain fire brigades I care to mention.
两个消防队 我太幸运了
Oh, two fire brigades. It's my lucky day.
哪里着火了
Where's the fire?
请放心 女士
Please try to relax, Madam.
太阳消防队来了
The Sun Fire Brigade is here now,
我们从1710就开始灭火了
quenching fires since 1710.
我说的是1710年
That's 1710 the year,
可不是下午5点10分
not ten-past-five in the afternoon.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
不 应该感谢您
No, thank you so much
选择太阳消防队保护您的家
for choosing the Sun to insure your home against fire.
退后
Back up.
她投保了皇家交易所
I think you'll find she's with the Royal Exchange.
不对 她选的是威斯敏斯特
No, she's with the Westminster.
实际上我没选你们三家 但你们既然来了
Actually I'm not with any of you, but now that you're here...
-好吧 伙计们走吧 -真浪费时间
- All right, let's go, guys. - Another timewaster. Brilliant.
收工咯
Put the buckets away.
就因为我投保了别的公♥司♥
You're just going to let my house burn down
你们就扔下着火的房♥子不管了
because I'm insured with another company?
是的
Yes.
他们真是这么做的
那刚才说的
Well, what happened to
"火势无大小"
"No blaze too big, no fire too small"?
"没保救不了"
"If you're not insured, we won't help at all."
-那至少借我一个水桶 -没门
- Can I at least borrow a bucket? - No!
阿特拉斯消防队到了 让路
Make way for the Atlas Fire Brigade.
阿特拉斯 我投保的就是这家
Atlas! Atlas! That's who I'm with.
拿水桶 上水泵
Bring in the buckets, bring in the pumps!
说得对 你们几个快消失吧
That's right, get lost, you lot.
真正的消防员来了
I've got a real fireman now.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
不 感谢您选择了阿特拉斯消防队
No, no, thank you for choosing the Atlas Fire Brigade
保卫您的家
to insure your home.
我能检查一下您的单据吗
Now, if I could just check your papers.
什么
Sorry?
您的保单 请拿出来吧 夫人
Your insurance papers, please, Madam.
保单在屋里
Clearly they're inside.
我们看到保单
And clearly we can't put out the fire
才能帮您灭火
until I see your insurance papers.
你们灭火后 我才能拿到保单
And clearly I can't get the papers until you put out the fire.
如果这样 我能做的只有一件事了
Well, in which case, there's only one thing I can do.
要吃棉花糖吗
Marshmallow?
烤一烤 很好吃的
For the fire. Nice.
为解决这个问题 他们最终想出了办法
To get round that problem, they eventually worked out
决定把各自消防队的徽标
they should put the logo of the appropriate fire brigade
放在已投保的建筑物前面
on the front of an insured building.
提示一下
Here's a tip.
千万不要在下水道划火柴
Never strike a match in a sewer.
那里有好多极易燃气体
Lots of highly flammable gases down there.
从好的方面说 下水道里
On the plus side, in a sewer
可以随时上厕所
you can go to the loo whenever you like,
不像乔治二世时的王宫
unlike at the court of George II.
拜托她快点啊
Oh, I do hope she's not going to be long.
我快等不及了
I'm quite desperate for a wee.
你等不及了 我都要炸了
You're desperate? I'm absolutely bursting.
喷泉的水声让我更受不了
And the sound of that fountain isn't helping.
忽略它 乔治娜 忽略
Oh, block it out, Georgina, block it out.
我们必须撑住
Yes, we must hold on.
前面没有几个人了
The queue's not long now.
咱们来转移注意力吧
Let's try and think of something else.
我觉得我要忍♥不住了
I don't think I can hold on much longer.
挺住 乔治娜 要挺住
Oh, be strong, Georgina, be strong.
谢天谢地 终于要到我了
Oh, thank heavens. At last, it's my turn.
陛下 您能允许我使用尿壶吗
Your Majesty, please may I have permission to use the toilet?
他们确实要得到王后的允许
好吧
Indeed you may.
实在是太感谢您了
Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you.
他们确实尿在壶里
这感觉太好了 简直无法用语言形容
Oh, sweet relief which cannot be measured.
谢谢
Thank you.
你有什么事要问王后吗
And you have something you'd like to ask the Queen?
恐怕已经不用问了
I'm afraid it might be a bit late for that,
陛下 对不起
Your Majesty. So sorry.
野蛮的石器时代
你知道吗 石器时代末期
Did you know, at the end of the Stone Age,
我们很睿...很智...很...
we were very sophisti... sophista... sophitic...
我们是很聪明的
Oh, we were clever!
我们家里甚至还有家具
Our homes even had furniture.
古典沙发
Classic sofas.
独家设计的椅子
Designer Chairs.
令人难忘的床榻
Unforgettable beds.
保证永不塌陷
Guaranteed never to sag.
只有一个地方能实现这一切
There's only one place that does the lot.
石器世界
World of Stone.
对了 就是石器世界
That's right, World of Stone.
快来斯卡拉布雷看看我们的最新展厅吧
Why not pay a visit to our new showroom in Skara Brae,
从苏格兰海岸划独木舟 很快就到
just a short row in a dugout boat from the coast of Scotland.
我们有新石器时代的最新款家具
We've got all the latest furniture new to the Neolithic Era.
床
Beds,
碗橱
cupboards,
架子
shelves,
梳妆台
dressers,
椅子
chairs,
甚至还有贝类养殖槽
and even limpet tanks.
贝类养殖槽
Limpet tank?
是的 你没听错
Yes, limpet tanks!
我们的快递员
From World of Stone,
可以从石器世界送货到英国各地
our deliverymen can deliver anywhere in Britain.
包邮哦亲
货到时间十分不确定
Delivery times may vary a lot.
不行 凯文 挪不动
It's no good, Kevin, it won't budge.
圆石桌送货时间30年
For henges delivery time 30 years!
-快抬起来 -起不来
- Stand up straight. - I can't!
我的腰都快断了
I've done my back in.
真是的
Ah, mate.
不要犹豫 快来石器世界逛逛吧
So don't delay, come to World of Stone today.
石器世界特别优♥惠♥
Stone Age special offer,
现在买♥♥ 可以铜器时代再付款哟
buy now, pay in the Bronze Age!
石器世界
World of Stone.
下列哪一项没有被石器时代末期
What did the people living at the end of the Stone Age
生活在斯卡拉布雷的人类当燃料点火呢
in Skara Brae not use as fuel for fire?
A 粪便
Was it A, Poo?
B 煤
B, Coal?
C 海草
Or C, Seaweed?
答案是...
The answer is...
B 他们使用粪便和海草作燃料
B. They used poo and seaweed as fuel,
在石器时代 火作为制铜的条件
and in the Stone Age, fire was used to help make bronze,
把人类领向了新纪♥元♥
which led to a whole new era.
新闻早知道
晚上好 欢迎收看《新闻早知道》
Good evening and welcome to the Early News.
我是瓦内萨·石头屁♥股♥
I'm Vanessa Stonebottom.
今天的主要内容是
Our main story tonight,
会是一个时代的结束吗
可能终结石器时代的技术革命
the technological revolution that could call an end to the Stone Age as we know it.
现在将画面交给我们的科技通讯记者
It's over to our technology correspondent,
特雷弗·极客 特雷弗
Trevor Geek. Trevor.
谢谢 瓦妮莎 我现在在铜器时代初期
Thanks, Vanessa. I'm here at the opening of the Bronze Age.
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表