没什么情况 只是检查一下
Nothing urgent. Just a check-up.
没关系 撒克逊先生很快就到
That's fine. Mr Saxon'll be here in a moment.
撒克逊 这个名字不常见
Saxon's an unusual name.
这不是他的名字 是他来自的年代
Oh, it's not his name. It's the era he's from.
你好 "钳子"先生
Oh, hello there, Mr...Tong.
-我可以叫你彼得吗 -好的
- May I call you Peter? - Yeah.
那么 只做个检查 是吗
So, just a check-up, is it?
是的 应该不会耽误太长时间
Yeah. It shouldn't take too long.
我的状态很好
I'm in pretty good shape.
好极了 张大嘴
Excellent. Well, open wide.
天哪 天哪 里面看起来像个战场
Argh! Argh! Oh, it's like a battlefield in there!
那究竟是什么玩意儿
Oh, and what in Woden's name is that?
-填充物 -什么东西
- Er, a filling. - A what? Ergh!
那里也有一个
There's another one there!
这里究竟发生了什么怪事
What sort of thing is happening here?
你记得吗 我们谈过龋齿的问题
Do you remember we talked about tooth decay,
撒克逊先生
Mr Saxon?
人们的牙齿会因为不好的
People's teeth getting damaged
饮食习惯或口腔卫生而损坏
by bad diet or poor oral hygiene?
我以为你在开玩笑
I assumed you were joking.
我是说 这太恐怖了
I mean, this is horrific!
-哪有 -撒克逊时代不存在这种问题
- All right! - We don't have this in the Saxon era.
每个人的牙齿都很棒
Virtually everyone's teeth are great.
所有人 没人戴假牙吗
Everyone? No one had false teeth like that?
这是真的
他嘴里有别人的牙
Argh! He has someone else's tooth in his mouth!
他是怪物 保护好自己 曼蒂
He's a monster! You have to save yourself, Mandy!
他其实很棒的
He's wonderful...
只是他有一点不能接受
but he CAN get a bit shocked about
现代口腔的样子
the state of modern mouths.
你愿意由我来继续检查吗
Would you like me to continue the examination?
-我受过培训的 -好
- I have been trained. - Erm, yes please.
我要把这片煮过的枸骨叶
I'll just put this boiled holly leaf
放入这碟水中
into the saucer of water.
现在你能张一下嘴吗
Now, if you could just yawn for me.
真实的撒克逊疗法
你是由撒克逊先生培训的吗
Were you trained by Mr Saxon by any chance?
他是最棒的
He's the best.
我要走了
I'm going to go.
-好的 再见 "钳子"先生 -再见
- OK. Goodbye, Mr Tong. - Goodbye.
以上百分百"鼠"实
That's true. 100% accu-rat.
撒克逊人都有一口好牙
Saxons had good teeth.
当考古学家发现撒克逊人的骨架时
When archaeologists discover Saxon skeletons,
他们通常都有健康的牙齿
they often have lovely teeth.
可能是因为撒克逊人少糖的饮食习惯
Probably because there was a lot less sugar in Saxon diets.
我每天会吃很多糖
There's plenty of sugar in my diet.
我刚刚扫荡了蛋糕店外的垃圾箱
I just raided the bins outside the cake shop. Ha-ha!
不过 撒克逊人的饮食并非总是这么健康
Anyway, Saxon diets weren't ALWAYS so healthy.
五个雄心勃勃的厨师 来自五个历史时期
Five eager chefs, five historical eras,
而大奖只有一个
but just one prize.
谁将被冠以历史厨艺大♥师♥的称号♥
Who will be crowned Historical MasterChef?
我曾吃过跟我的头一样大的巧克力
I once ate a chocolate as big as my head.
他确实吃过
He did!
历史版厨艺大♥师♥
来自苏塞克斯的小村庄
Starving Saxon, Eebert,
饥饿的撒克逊人 伊伯特
comes from a small village in Sussex.
正在准备一些传统的农家菜
and he's preparing some traditional peasant dishes.
新鲜的面包圈 看起来不错
Fresh rolls. They look excellent.
我觉得有颗牙断了
I think I've cracked a tooth!
它们跟石头一样硬 老兄
These are rock hard, mate.
因为我们的庄稼到八月才能成熟
Thing is, our crops aren't ready until August
所以食物供应紧缺
so food's in very short supply.
面粉已经用完了 是吧
We've run out of flour, haven't we?
-是的 -我不得不临时用
- Yeah. - Shhh! Say I've had to improvise with all using
碾碎的橡树子 草 荨麻和树皮替代
ground-up acorns, grasses, nettles and tree bark.
他们的确把这些当作面粉来用
希望你的主菜会更可口一点
Hopefully your main course will be more edible.
这就是主菜
That IS the main course.
我们只有这些东西 好吧
It's all we've got, isn't it? Shh!
抱歉哥们儿 你不可能
I'm Sorry, mate. There's no way
用这些东西就过关的
you're going through to the next round with those.
完全不可能 你在看什么
No way on EARTH! What are you looking at?
还剩5分钟
Five minutes.
还剩11分钟
11 minutes.
面临被踢出比赛的危险
Faced with being thrown out of the competition,
伊伯特不得不重新考虑
Eebert is having to rethink
他那少得可怜的菜单
his miniscule menu.
这个才叫新鲜的肉
Now that's what I call fresh meat!
你不是说没有其他东西了吗
For you said you didn't have anything else,
这只鸡又是哪儿来的
where did you get the chicken, mate?
我和庄园主换来的
Er, I swapped it with the Lord of the manor.
-用什么 -我儿子 刚才那个男孩
- For what? - My son. The boy.
有些撒克逊人会将他们的孩子作为交换品
什么 你怎么能用你的孩子去换一只鸡
What? You can't swap your child for a chicken!
这太可怕了
That's terrible!
我知道 我感觉很糟糕 也很羞愧
I know, I feel awful. I'm so ashamed.
他至少值一只羊 对吧
I mean, he's worth at least a goat, right?
不过我觉得我们也只能这样了
Oh, well, guess we're stuck with it.
它啄了我 不要啊
He pecked me! No!
别大惊小怪 老兄 麻烦拿点膏药过来
No dramas, mate. Can we get a plaster here, please?
你不懂
You don't understand.
我们撒克逊人都相信
It's a well-known Saxon superstition.
若是被鸡啄了
You can't eat a chicken
那么三周内都不能吃这只鸡
for three weeks after it pecks a human.
真实的撒克逊信仰
这样 看来我还是用第一种方案吧
Oh well, looks like we're back to plan A.
-谁要圆面包 -给我一个
- Anyone for a bread roll? - Cheers, yeah.
说真的 你永远不长记性
You literally never learn.
历史版厨艺大♥师♥
伊伯特 你的前菜 主菜和甜点
Eebert, your starter, your main and your desserts
都是不能吃的树皮面包圈
were tree bark rolls, which are inedible.
并且 像你的食物造的孽还不够多似的
And, as if your food wasn't criminal enough,
你竟然还用你儿子换了一只鸡
you swapped your own son for a chicken
这在撒克逊时期也许是合法的
which may have been legal in Saxon times
但在现今是完全不允许的
but today certainly isn't.
因此我联♥系♥了当局
For that reason, I've phoned the authorities.
你的下一餐将会是牢饭
The next meal you will be tasting will be prison food.
他们那儿有吃的
They've got food?
太好了 快把我关起来 把我关起来
Oh, well then, lock me up, mate! Lock me up!
你到底是什么毛病
What is wrong with you, mate?
绝妙古希腊
苏格拉底是我们希腊最著名的思想家之一
One of our famous Greek thinkers was called Socrates.
他敏锐的头脑给他带来了麻烦
His sharp mind got him into trouble
最后他被判了死刑
and he was sentenced to death.
幸运的是 他拥有一些很忠实的朋友
Luckily, he had some very determined friends.
雅典 公元前399年
站住 什么人
Halt! Who goes there?
没有人 如果你转过头的话
No one, if you were to look the other way.
你是想贿赂监狱看守吗
Are you trying to bribe a prison guard?
你侮辱了我的荣誉 你侮辱了
You insult my honour, you insult...
好吧
yeah, all right.
这是牢房♥的钥匙 你会用到的
This is the key to the cells. You will need that.
如果你想要的话 这是浴室的钥匙
And this is the key to the baths, should you want one.
我叫克里夫 你需要什么就叫我
My name's Cliff. Just give us a shout if you need anything.
他在这里面 在那儿
He's in here. There he is.
苏格拉底 快点 跟我们走
Socrates, quick. Follow us!
-为什么 -我们是来救你的
- Why? - We're rescuing you.
-为什么 -因为你被判了死刑
- Why? - Because you've been sentenced to death.
-为什么 -就是因为你一直问为什么
- Why? - Partly because you keep saying 'why',
这非常讨人厌
which is really annoying,
尤其是对于有小孩的人
especially for people with little kids,
那些小孩就够能问的了
cos they get it all the time many whys.
只有通过提问才能获得真♥相♥
Only by asking why can one get to the real truth.
这是苏格拉底问答法
It's the Socratic method.
是用我的名字命名的
剧集 | 糟糕历史(2009) | 导航列表